Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Which car would be the best deal/choice for me and why?

benzoooobenzoooo Member Posts: 1
edited June 2015 in General
First off I'll give a little background information. I'm 19 years old, I travel about 100-200 miles a week. I like to look good and I don't know much about diagnosing cars when there is a problem or fixing them. I have been searching for a new car to buy and I have run across a few that look nice and fit my price range. I also plan to put a sound system and tinted windows. The cars that have caught my attention:

2008 Infiniti G35x AWD. V6 3.5L, at around 64,000 miles, it is fully loaded w/ navigation system & rear back up cam. It has a rebuilt title and they are asking for $9,800obo

'07 Infiniti G35 Coupe with the premium sport package. ((Navigation system, Bluetooth capabilities, Premium Bose sound system, Power sunroof, Keyless entry and Push to start, Heated seats, tinted windows and aftermarket halo headlights) New breaks, battery and rotors. However, the fuel gas gauge arrow seems to be broken. This car has 69,000 miles on it and is going for $10,000obo

2004 Mazda Rx-8 touring edition. Manual.Clean title. Red and black leather interior. This car has 80,000 miles on it and is going for $6,000.

2010 Hyundai Genesis coupe 2.0 T Manual. Has a rebuilt title and 54,000 miles on it. It's going for $10,000.

2012 Chrysler 200. FWD. Rebuilt title, This car has 6,000 miles on it and is going for $9,000.

I did not supply pictures so their would be no bias on appearance.

Answers

• johnfiorejohnfiore Member Posts: 8
    It is a matter of choice or depend upon your affordability nothing else.