Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Making It Louder With Office Supplies - 2015 Lexus RC F Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited June 2015 in Lexus
imageMaking It Louder With Office Supplies - 2015 Lexus RC F Long-Term Road Test

We find an inexpensive and easy way to make its 2015 Lexus RC F long-term test car louder.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    prndlolprndlol Member Posts: 140
    A little hard to hear all the time for me, I wonder if the door could be propped open only halfway as a starting off point.
  • Options
    kyolmlkyolml Member Posts: 37
    Hey, when did you move from MT to here? Is La Ferrari your last piece of video? Are you still going to do any of your own youtube channel talk?

No more figure 8 video since edmund doesn't have it?
  • Options
    cshabahangcshabahang Member Posts: 1
    What a cool surprise when scrolling down to the publishing editor. Welcome Carlos! The RC-F is good and all, but do you still pine for that 328d wagon?
  • Options
    ultimgrocgettrultimgrocgettr Member Posts: 13
    Carlos Lago? Does that mean will get a long term test of a Finnegan/Freiberger Roadkill special?
  • Options
    carloslagocarloslago Member Posts: 9

What a cool surprise when scrolling down to the publishing editor. Welcome Carlos! The RC-F is good and all, but do you still pine for that 328d wagon?

Yes! I really miss the 328d.
  • Options
    joner800joner800 Member Posts: 80

Yes! I really miss the 328d.
    wow, Carlos! cool that youre here, but i will definitely miss your videos on the MT channel. will you be posting youtube road test vids on behalf of edmunds?

• Options
    socal_ericsocal_eric Member Posts: 189
    Same question. Really enjoyed your MT videos and if you're working full-time at Edmunds now it would be nice to see some equally well produced, quality review, comparison, and driving impression videos.
  • Options
    isfisf Member Posts: 1
    Welcome back to 2008 when this mod was done on the ISF , no need for the caps just unplug the activator switch from the socket that connected . You may not notice this but the car does loose some power but the noise makes you thing you gained some lol. I did this at the 1/4 mile track and my times and trap speeds were slower. When i plugged it back in got better times and trap speeds maybe 2tenths and 2mph loss with this intake mod. The car has more bottom end tq when left alone
  • Options
    joeyz10joeyz10 Member Posts: 2
    Hey ISF you are exactly correct. I lose so much power in fact my RPM has a hard time reaching the redline mark. The sound sound better but that's all. Any other suggestions?