Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 AUDI A6 Premium Plus Quattro Lease Questions

professioprofessio Member Posts: 7
edited June 2015 in Audi
Hello and thank you for your time. I am looking for current lease pricing on 2015 audi a6 premium plus quattro. I would put the minimum down and pay taxes up front. 10,000 miles per year/ 3 year lease. Assuming the standard motor and trim with this model. What can I expect to pay per month? Can you also provide me with a common example of the breakdown of numbers that would represent a good deal? I live in New York, Long Island area and I am looking to lease as soon as this month. Thank you

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,997
    professio said:

Hello and thank you for your time. I am looking for current lease pricing on 2015 audi a6 premium plus quattro. I would put the minimum down and pay taxes up front. 10,000 miles per year/ 3 year lease. Assuming the standard motor and trim with this model. What can I expect to pay per month? Can you also provide me with a common example of the breakdown of numbers that would represent a good deal? I live in New York, Long Island area and I am looking to lease as soon as this month. Thank you

We would need to know both the MSRP (sticker price) and the negotiated selling price to model a payment for you.

The 36/10 lease numbers vary by engine type - is this for the 2.0T, 3.0T or TDI?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• professioprofessio Member Posts: 7
    Hi thanks for the quick reply. I believe it is the 2.0T engine type. When I walked in a month ago I was given a mostly blank guest sheet with the following numbers: $559/month, $2659.30 + down, 36/10. I dont have MSRP info but I do know this was only a premium plus car with quattro and no other add ons. Thank you
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,997
    professio said:

Hi thanks for the quick reply. I believe it is the 2.0T engine type. When I walked in a month ago I was given a mostly blank guest sheet with the following numbers: $559/month, $2659.30 + down, 36/10. I dont have MSRP info but I do know this was only a premium plus car with quattro and no other add ons. Thank you

The lease numbers for the 2015 A6 2.0T Quattro Premium Plus are .00067 and 55%.

We would still need to know the MSRP, selling price and the breakdown of the $2659.30 out of pocket to tell you if your quoted payment is good or not.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4