Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Interior Decorating 101 - Maximizing Your Wallpaper - 2015 Ford Mustang GT Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited June 2015 in Ford
imageInterior Decorating 101 - Maximizing Your Wallpaper - 2015 Ford Mustang GT Long-Term Road Test

Our long-term 2015 Ford Mustang GT offers the ability to customize the entertainment display with custom wallpaper. The possibilities are endless and frightening.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    mtnbiker8mtnbiker8 Member Posts: 39
    See. These engineers are not stuffy. I feel like I could work with these people and enjoy it.
  • Options
    prndlolprndlol Member Posts: 140
  • Options
    ckuersckuers Member Posts: 21
    PLEASE tell me it allows animated .gifs!
  • Options
    subatomicsubatomic Member Posts: 140
    A map of the Nurburgring (or the track of your choice) would be great wallpaper.
  • Options
    jelfalanjelfalan Member Posts: 14
    Oh man, animated gifs! Will confirm that as soon as I free up some screw-around time. Also, I do like the idea of having 32 track maps at the ready.
  • Options
    revanislerevanisle Member Posts: 1
    Animated gifs will load :-) but only show the first frame :-(
    Nurburgring! What a great idea! You can make one at http://MyTouchWallpaper.com. The search doesn't show any ready-made Nurburgring wallpapers, but you can download any other one you can find and make it yourself with Crop
  • Options
    misterfusionmisterfusion Member Posts: 471
    Man, that unicorn picture would look so sweet airbrushed on the side of my van conversion.
  • Options
    schen72schen72 Member Posts: 433
    Sorry, that wallpaper is hideous. If it was my car, I'd just stick to the default "blank" wallpaper. At night, I like it to be as dim as possible.
  • Options
    socal_ericsocal_eric Member Posts: 189
    I was going to load a MS-Windows BSOD background on the MyFord Touch-equipped Focus I owned but never got around to it before selling the car. If you aren't a computer person you can search for what the acronym means, but it was very appropriate to how I felt about the system.
  • Options
    erickzatoerickzato Member Posts: 1
    Oh man, animated gifs! Will confirm that as soon as I free up some screw-around time. Also, I do like the idea of having 32 track maps at the ready.