Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Okay, I'll Drive It - All Day Long! - 2015 Ford Mustang GT Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited June 2015 in Ford
imageOkay, I'll Drive It - All Day Long! - 2015 Ford Mustang GT Long-Term Road Test

The Competition Orange paint on our 2015 Ford Mustang GT shouts "hey, chase me down" to every would-be road racer and highway patrol officer within hearing distance of the exhaust's muted rumble. Makes it easy to spot other members of the herd on the road though, like the 2015 Mustang convertible we played tag with on the last 260 miles of our trip.

Read the full story here

Comments

• misterfusionmisterfusion Member Posts: 471
    Fantastic write-up, I appreciate the detail.
  • mtnbiker8mtnbiker8 Member Posts: 39
    Great write-up John. I'm pulling the trigger on a better set of shocks pretty soon - agree with the assessment.
  • leggomyelkoleggomyelko Member Posts: 2
    Nicely written. Hold the orange.

So I was going to say you've left the fuel filler door open...until I noticed the same loose fit on the shot of the convertible. Minor manufacturing quality oversight?
  • mtnbiker8mtnbiker8 Member Posts: 39
    Deep Impact Blue.
  • jodelljodell Member Posts: 9
    re that fuel filler door: Yup, almost every time I filled up on that trip, the next time I looked at the fuel door it was slightly open. A firm push seated it again, though - until the next fill-up.
  • s197gts197gt Member Posts: 486
    this shows the limits of car reviews. different people can get different "sensations", or impressions, from the same vehicle. ultimately you have to drive the car yourself and decide. the older i get the more i qualify my statements. "for me..." personally, i found..." no one agrees about anything any more.