Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 BMW 5-Series Lease Questions

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830

Thanks! Why such a big range of cents to per mile? Model dependent?

We just don't know the actual number... for BMW, it's probably $0.20/mile, but that's just an educated guess.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• dannyh4dannyh4 Member Posts: 46
    Hi,
    Does anyone know RV and MF for 535GT XI for 36/12 lease?

Thank you.
    dannyh4 said:

Hi,
    Does anyone know RV and MF for 535GT XI for 36/12 lease?

Thank you.

.00129 MF and 62% residual. $1500 innovations credit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• carcrazy1225carcrazy1225 Member Posts: 12
    Car Man,
    A dealer is tyring to get me interested in a 2015 model used as a demo that has 4,000 miles on it. He said he's going to discount it deeply and the 4000 existing miles won't count against the 36,000 miles on a lease offer. I haven't seen the car and don't know what kind of shape it's in. Thoughts on doing a lease with a demo?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,042

Car Man,
    A dealer is tyring to get me interested in a 2015 model used as a demo that has 4,000 miles on it. He said he's going to discount it deeply and the 4000 existing miles won't count against the 36,000 miles on a lease offer. I haven't seen the car and don't know what kind of shape it's in. Thoughts on doing a lease with a demo?

You should be able to negotiate a nice discount from sticker, but those 4000 miles will also count against the residual value as well, so it's pretty much a wash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• carcrazy1225carcrazy1225 Member Posts: 12
    Thanks!
  • harishvharishv Member Posts: 6
    This is the breakdown on the offer I am being offered right now. Can someone comment on it please.

BMW 528i xdrive with Premium Pkg/Navigation/ Driver Assistance Pkg in Portland, Oregon.

10K/ 36 mo
    MSRP $59100
    Selling price $53100
    Doc Fee - $75
    DMV Fees - $374
    Acq cost: $995

Tax: 0 - OR

Cash down - $2000, includes 1st months payment
    Net Cap: $53120.

Is there any room to ask for a better deal than this? THanks again.
  • harishvharishv Member Posts: 6
    harishv said:

This is the breakdown on the offer I am being offered right now. Can someone comment on it please.

BMW 528i xdrive with Premium Pkg/Navigation/ Driver Assistance Pkg in Portland, Oregon.

10K/ 36 mo
    MSRP $59100
    Selling price $53100
    Doc Fee - $75
    DMV Fees - $374
    Acq cost: $995

Tax: 0 - OR

Cash down - $2000, includes 1st months payment
    Net Cap: $53120.

Is there any room to ask for a better deal than this? THanks again.

monthly payment comes to $575.95

• ginder2kginder2k Member Posts: 8
    edited May 2015
    Hi, can you help me figure out this 5 series loaner special deal? The car has 5k miles on it from the dealer.

MSRP: 72,100
    Sales tax: 7%
    36 months, 10k per year
    Residual: $44,350 (about 61.5%)
    MF: 0.00130
    Sale price: around $60,500

Payments: 489 per month
    Cap Cost reduction: 3995
    Total down (taxes, fees, pus cap cost): around $7800
    harishv said:
    This is the breakdown on the offer I am being offered right now. Can someone comment on it please. BMW 528i xdrive with Premium Pkg/Navigation/ Driver Assistance Pkg in Portland, Oregon. 10K/ 36 mo MSRP $59100 Selling price $53100 Doc Fee - $75 DMV Fees - $374 Acq cost: $995 Tax: 0 - OR Cash down - $2000, includes 1st months payment Net Cap: $53120. Is there any room to ask for a better deal than this? THanks again.
    monthly payment comes to $575.95
    I get $542.21/mo with your numbers. Dealer may be inflating the MF on you. 

64% and .00129 for 36/10

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

ginder2k said:
    Hi, can you help me figure out this 5 series loaner special deal? The car has 5k miles on it from the dealer. MSRP: 72,100 Sales tax: 7% 36 months, 10k per year Residual: $44,350 (about 61.5%) MF: 0.00130 Sale price: around $60,500 Payments: 489 per month Cap Cost reduction: 3995 Total down (taxes, fees, pus cap cost): around $7800
    We don't recommend making a cap cost reduction to lower your payment - if the car is stolen or totaled, you lose that money. 

Consider MSD instead to lower the MF - you get that money back at the end of the lease. 

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• njdriver1njdriver1 Member Posts: 97
    I signed to order the new car (535d x, fully loaded - very exciting) and on the contract under "Prior to delivery...customer shall elect one of the following and so advise dealership:" the dealer circled "Lease". Can I change my mind prior to taking delivery and purchase/finance the car? We had agreed on a purchase price which was used to calculate the lease payments, but now I'm thinking I'll put down a big deposit (1/2?) and take advantage of low financing and own the car. Any thoughts? Thanks
    njdriver1 said:

I signed to order the new car (535d x, fully loaded - very exciting) and on the contract under "Prior to delivery...customer shall elect one of the following and so advise dealership:" the dealer circled "Lease". Can I change my mind prior to taking delivery and purchase/finance the car? We had agreed on a purchase price which was used to calculate the lease payments, but now I'm thinking I'll put down a big deposit (1/2?) and take advantage of low financing and own the car. Any thoughts? Thanks

Have you signed the contract? Have you taken delivery? If not, then I don't see why you can't change your mind and switch from a purchase to a lease ... however, different incentive apply and the contract may have to be rewritten, which could change the prices.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mpinkstonmpinkston Member Posts: 28
    Can you please provide the MF and residual for a 2015 528i xDrive, 36 or 39 months, 12k miles. Location is NYC if numbers aren't national.

Does residual % change depending on the packages the car is equipped with?

Is the MF able to be bought down with MSDs?

Thanks
    mpinkston said:

Can you please provide the MF and residual for a 2015 528i xDrive, 36 or 39 months, 12k miles. Location is NYC if numbers aren't national.

Thanks

.00129 and 63% for 36/12. 39 month residual not competitive. $1500 anniversary credit.

Yes, MSD can be used to bring down the MF. Max 7 at .00007 each brings the MF to .00080

Options and packages do not affect the residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• macastelmacastel Member Posts: 22
    hello Michaell:

I am in the process of TRANSFERING a lease from a previous owner under my name. Its a 2015 550i x drive. He has had the car for 5 months and has 5K miles on it. there are a total of 27500mi left in the contract with 34 months. This is the original deal he got back in February of this year. so I am curious to see if he got a decent deal and if the deal he is offering is good for me.

Original back in Feb:
    MSRP $72,250
    Gross capitalized cost $64400
    capitalized cost reduction $600
    residual value 42,627.50
    Depreciation 22172.5
    rent charge 6494.06
    lease payments 39
    sales tax $0
    monthly payment $735.04

it looks like he put down a total of $5,138 dollars which included (600 capitalized cost, 735.04 first month, registration, license fee, 2,062 sales/use tax, 795 acquisition fee, etc).

After some negotiation he is giving me $3300 dollars for me to take over the payments. The car in like new condition since we already had BMW inspecting it and I looked at it.

will you take this deal? I know the miles left equate to 9600 instead of 10K.

any insight would be greatly appreciated!!
    Forgot to mention The car is in NJ and I will be registering it in PA
    edited May 2015
    macastel said:

hello Michaell:

I am in the process of TRANSFERING a lease from a previous owner under my name. Its a 2015 550i x drive. He has had the car for 5 months and has 5K miles on it. there are a total of 27500mi left in the contract with 34 months. This is the original deal he got back in February of this year. so I am curious to see if he got a decent deal and if the deal he is offering is good for me.

Original back in Feb:
    MSRP $72,250
    residual value 42,627.50
    Depreciation 22172.5
    rent charge 6494.06
    lease payments 39
    sales tax $0
    monthly payment $735.04

it looks like he put down a total of $5,138 dollars which included (600 capitalized cost, 735.04 first month, registration, license fee, 2,062 sales/use tax, 795 acquisition fee, etc).

After some negotiation he is giving me $3300 dollars for me to take over the payments. The car in like new condition since we already had BMW inspecting it and I looked at it.

I've never shopped for a new (or slightly used) BMW, so I'm probably not the right person to ask.

It looks like the previous owner got a healthy discount from sticker, but I don't see the MF anywhere - that's the other area where the dealer can make a bit of extra money.

Overall, $735/mo for a car that stickered at $72K isn't a bad deal.

I'm curious, though - why not go and lease one yourself rather than take over an existing lease?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• phil8286phil8286 Member Posts: 17
    Hi - thanks in advance for the help! Could you provide the Residual/MF for both the 528i/535i for 36/10k? What are the current incentives to be aware of? Thanks!
  • zoombie99zoombie99 Member Posts: 320
    Michaell said:

mpinkston said:

Thanks

.00129 and 63% for 36/12. 39 month residual not competitive. $1500 anniversary credit.

Yes, MSD can be used to bring down the MF. Max 7 at .00007 each brings the MF to .00080

You can't use MSDs in the State of New York.

BMW 2019 540x Bluestone
    BMW 2019 Glacier Silver X3 30i being built to replace a 2017 X3 (wife's)
    Well the reason is because I will be getting the payments he got without putting any money down (he put 5k) plus he is giving me another 3k in cash as an incentive to yake over the payments. makes sense?

thanks again for the input.
    Michaell said:
    hello Michaell: I am in the process of TRANSFERING a lease from a previous owner under my name. Its a 2015 550i x drive. He has had the car for 5 months and has 5K miles on it. there are a total of 27500mi left in the contract with 34 months. This is the original deal he got back in February of this year. so I am curious to see if he got a decent deal and if the deal he is offering is good for me. Original back in Feb: MSRP $72,250 Gross capitalized cost $64400 capitalized cost reduction $600 residual value 42,627.50 Depreciation 22172.5 rent charge 6494.06 lease payments 39 sales tax $0 monthly payment $735.04 it looks like he put down a total of $5,138 dollars which included (600 capitalized cost, 735.04 first month, registration, license fee, 2,062 sales/use tax, 795 acquisition fee, etc). After some negotiation he is giving me $3300 dollars for me to take over the payments. The car in like new condition since we already had BMW inspecting it and I looked at it. will you take this deal? I know the miles left equate to 9600 instead of 10K. any insight would be greatly appreciated!!
    I've never shopped for a new (or slightly used) BMW, so I'm probably not the right person to ask. It looks like the previous owner got a healthy discount from sticker, but I don't see the MF anywhere - that's the other area where the dealer can make a bit of extra money. Overall, $735/mo for a car that stickered at $72K isn't a bad deal. I'm curious, though - why not go and lease one yourself rather than take over an existing lease?

Forgot to mention State os
    phil8286 said:

Hi - thanks in advance for the help! Could you provide the Residual/MF for both the 528i/535i for 36/10k? What are the current incentives to be aware of? Thanks!

.00129 and 64%. $1500 innovations credit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

zoombie99 said:

Michaell said:

mpinkston said:

Thanks

You can't use MSDs in the State of New York.

Thank you for the clarification - that is correct.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

macastel said:

Well the reason is because I will be getting the payments he got without putting any money down (he put 5k) plus he is giving me another 3k in cash as an incentive to yake over the payments. makes sense?

Michaell said:

macastel said:

hello Michaell:

Original back in Feb:
    MSRP $72,250
    residual value 42,627.50
    Depreciation 22172.5
    rent charge 6494.06
    lease payments 39
    sales tax $0
    monthly payment $735.04

I've never shopped for a new (or slightly used) BMW, so I'm probably not the right person to ask.

It looks like the previous owner got a healthy discount from sticker, but I don't see the MF anywhere - that's the other area where the dealer can make a bit of extra money.

I'm curious, though - why not go and lease one yourself rather than take over an existing lease?

thanks again for the quick reply. Well, I am taking over the payments with no money down and he is giving me $3,000 an top as an incentive for me to take over. That basically like if I was putting down over 8,000 dollars down but in reality I am not. does it make sense?
    macastel said:

macastel said:

Michaell said:

macastel said:

hello Michaell:

Original back in Feb:
    MSRP $72,250
    residual value 42,627.50
    Depreciation 22172.5
    rent charge 6494.06
    lease payments 39
    sales tax $0
    monthly payment $735.04

thanks again for the quick reply. Well, I am taking over the payments with no money down and he is giving me $3,000 an top as an incentive for me to take over. That basically like if I was putting down over 8,000 dollars down but in reality I am not. does it make sense?

Is this through a program like LeaseTrader? I know folks that have looked into it but don't know of anyone that actually struck a deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• thumper20thumper20 Member Posts: 9
    Does anyone know June RV and MF for 535i for a 36/10 lease? Thanks.
    thumper20 said:

Does anyone know June RV and MF for 535i for a 36/10 lease? Thanks.

.00129 and 64%. $1500 lease incentive.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• damnyankeesdamnyankees Member Posts: 132
    Hi there,

Looking for June numbers for a loaded 550i xDrive...3 years, 10k miles a year. I'm in CT. I'm being told there are $1500 in rebates, can you confirm? Thanks!

Hi there,

Looking for June numbers for a loaded 550i xDrive...3 years, 10k miles a year. I'm in CT. I'm being told there are $1500 in rebates, can you confirm? Thanks!

.00128 MF and 64% residual. $1500 credit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• nai20nai20 Member Posts: 1
    Hello,

What should be a great lease payments on below car, MSD or not:

2015 BMW 528i xDrive Sedan
    MSRP $55,400.00

Type: Lease
    Term: 36 Months
    Miles per year: 12,000 miles/year
    Tax State: NY

Thank you...
    nai20 said:

Hello,

What should be a great lease payments on below car, MSD or not:

2015 BMW 528i xDrive Sedan
    MSRP $55,400.00

Type: Lease
    Term: 36 Months
    Miles per year: 12,000 miles/year
    Tax State: NY

Thank you...

.00128 MF and 63% residual. $1500 credit.

Payment depends on the selling price..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• bpazbpaz Member Posts: 1
    My current lease expires March 2016. I am just a few thousand miles under my allowance. The dealer here in AZ tells me the pull ahead program was just extended to include my car. They are willing to "work" with me since I have 9 payments left and the pull ahead covers only 6 payments. Is the mileage allowance prorated or as long as I am under 30k will I avoid additional costs? It is my understanding that the 2017 models will have a body change. Assuming this is correct are the terms on a shorter lease similar or is a certain length more favorable? If I am leasing a new car I am not sure if I want the tail end of the model. My thought is to lease a car now that would run me to early 2017 and at that point turn it in for a new model.
    bpaz said:

My current lease expires March 2016. I am just a few thousand miles under my allowance. The dealer here in AZ tells me the pull ahead program was just extended to include my car. They are willing to "work" with me since I have 9 payments left and the pull ahead covers only 6 payments. Is the mileage allowance prorated or as long as I am under 30k will I avoid additional costs? It is my understanding that the 2017 models will have a body change. Assuming this is correct are the terms on a shorter lease similar or is a certain length more favorable? If I am leasing a new car I am not sure if I want the tail end of the model. My thought is to lease a car now that would run me to early 2017 and at that point turn it in for a new model.

The 36 month lease is a lot better than the 24 month term..

I don't have the answer on proration of mileage on your current car. The lease terms are good on the current 5-series and there is a real chance that might not last past this month... Normally, I wouldn't eat three payments on a current lease, but if you are going to have over-mileage charges, then it might not be a bad deal. (assuming you aren't going to get charged for being above the pro-rated allowance).

No idea on when the next model comes out... don't really follow new model introductions that closely, unless that's what I'm shopping for.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• KittyKiTKittyKiT Member Posts: 1
    Will appreciate feedback on the following offer for a BMW 535xi

Black with cold weather package; Driver assist and Premium Package
    MSRP 63,100$ (including destination 950)
    Selling/negotiated price 57,625$
    36months, 10K
    MF 0.00129 and Residual 64%

My area sales tax is 6.4%

Monthly payment ~674 &change (inclusive of tax)

due at signing 1st month payment, plus title/registration fee (total about 850)

Any feedback would be a great help!
    KittyKiT said:

Will appreciate feedback on the following offer for a BMW 535xi

Black with cold weather package; Driver assist and Premium Package
    MSRP 63,100$ (including destination 950)
    Selling/negotiated price 57,625$
    36months, 10K
    MF 0.00129 and Residual 64%

My area sales tax is 6.4%

Monthly payment ~674 &change (inclusive of tax)

due at signing 1st month payment, plus title/registration fee (total about 850)

Any feedback would be a great help!

I get $601/mo.+tax... have to account for the $795 acquisition fee, as well.. I still come up about $10/mo.short, but that's pretty close.

There is a $1500 incentive this month, so factor that into your negotiations... Actual base MF this month is .00128

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• icheungicheung Member Posts: 2
    Just got this lease quoted from the dealer. Wanted to see if this was a good deal. Let me know where we can adjust to get a better price. What is the current MF and residual? Thanks in advanced.

2015 BMW 528i w/ Driver Assist and Heated seats
    36 months, 10k
    State: California

MSRP $53,200.00
    USAA discount $4,170
    Factory rebate $500
    Customer Price $48,530
    Cust Cash $4470.40 ($4200 of this is MSD)
    Doc fee $80
    Acq fee $995
    Balance $45,134.6

MF .00148, using MSD to reduce this to .00099
    Residual 64%
    Sales Tax 8.625%

Monthly Payment $572.40

icheung said:

Just got this lease quoted from the dealer. Wanted to see if this was a good deal. Let me know where we can adjust to get a better price. What is the current MF and residual? Thanks in advanced.

2015 BMW 528i w/ Driver Assist and Heated seats
    36 months, 10k
    State: California

MSRP $53,200.00
    USAA discount $4,170
    Factory rebate $500
    Customer Price $48,530
    Cust Cash $4470.40 ($4200 of this is MSD)
    Doc fee $80
    Acq fee $995
    Balance $45,134.6

MF .00148, using MSD to reduce this to .00099
    Residual 64%
    Sales Tax 8.625%

Monthly Payment $572.40

Base MF is .00128 (.00079 with MSDs)
    Base acq.fee is $795
    The factory rebate is $1500

I'd work on those items. That's about $2000 total in markups, or about $55/mo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• icheungicheung Member Posts: 2
    Thanks for the info. Does the acquisition fee vary by state/region/dealer? I'll work the other ones and get this nailed down a bit more.
    icheung said:
    Thanks for the info. Does the acquisition fee vary by state/region/dealer? I'll work the other ones and get this nailed down a bit more.
    Acquisition fee is the same for all of the U.S. 

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• james82666james82666 Member Posts: 7
    Hi,

I am nearing the end of my 335xi lease, to be done in 4 months. I was offered a pull ahead deal that they say will expire at the end of the month and I wanted to get a slightly larger car:

535i x drive
    6k miles (was a company executive car previously)
    M sport
    Drivers Assistance and Asst plus
    Premium package
    M sport package
    Rear sun shades
    Multi contour seats

MSRP per the dealer is $70,575
    Sales price: 62,073
    DMV fee 33.5
    Doc fee 250

MF = 0.00148
    Residual 61.30

36 month lease, 12k/yr
    $2490 down, $722 / month

My question to you guys is:

1. Is the car itself a good deal? I've never gotten a 'used' car like this for a new lease and I think the sacrifice is the car is a good price for pretty loaded. What is your opinion on taking a car like that? The car was produced in 11/2014 and initially wholesaled 3/2015. The dealer is kind of pressuring me to get it done by the end of the month.

2. The MF seems higher than the ones quoted here. Can I negotiate that?

Thanks

Hi,

I am nearing the end of my 335xi lease, to be done in 4 months. I was offered a pull ahead deal that they say will expire at the end of the month and I wanted to get a slightly larger car:

535i x drive
    6k miles (was a company executive car previously)
    M sport
    Drivers Assistance and Asst plus
    Premium package
    M sport package
    Rear sun shades
    Multi contour seats

MSRP per the dealer is $70,575
    Sales price: 62,073
    DMV fee 33.5
    Doc fee 250

MF = 0.00148
    Residual 61.30

36 month lease, 12k/yr
    $2490 down, $722 / month

My question to you guys is:

1. Is the car itself a good deal? I've never gotten a 'used' car like this for a new lease and I think the sacrifice is the car is a good price for pretty loaded. What is your opinion on taking a car like that? The car was produced in 11/2014 and initially wholesaled 3/2015. The dealer is kind of pressuring me to get it done by the end of the month.

2. The MF seems higher than the ones quoted here. Can I negotiate that?

Thanks

There is definitely nothing wrong with leasing a loaner/demo/executive car. Of course, the whole point is to save money over leasing a brand-new one. You'll have to decide if it's a good deal. Did you price a new unit for comparison?

The money factor is marked up from the base .00128. You can definitely negotiate that. The residual on this one is about $1200 less than on a new one, to account for the mileage.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jk7jk7 Member Posts: 36
    Hi,

Can I get the MF and RV for a 535i 36/12K
    Should I look for price around invoice, or is it selling below in So Cal.
    Any incentives?
    Thanks
    jk7 said:

Hi,

Any incentives?
    Thanks

.00128 and 63%. $1500 anniversary credit.

4-6% off sticker is a pretty good price, but read back through the last page or two of this discussion to see what others have been able to negotiate.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• visage1visage1 Member Posts: 4
    This is the current lease offer in Philly area and just curious if it is a good deal. Any points to negotiate on this?
    Haven't leased a BMW before so just want to make sure I'm getting the best deal I can.

$479*/month for 36 months.

• $479 First months payment
    • $3,000 Down payment
    • $0 Security Deposit
    • $795 Acquisition fee
    • $4,274 Cash due at signing
    • $1,500 Innovations Credit included in payment.
    Contact a dealer
    * Offer not valid in Puerto Rico. Lease financing available on new 2015 BMW 528i xDrive Sedan from participating BMW centers on leases assigned to BMW Financial Services through June 30, 2015. Monthly lease payments of $479.00 for 36 months based on MSRP of $55,000.00. $4,274.00 cash due at signing is based on $3,000.00 down payment, $479.00 first month payment, $795.00 acquisition fee, and $.00 security deposit (not all customers will qualify for security deposit waiver). Tax, title, license, registration and dealer fees are additional fees due at signing. Program available from participating BMW dealers to eligible, qualified customers with excellent credit history who meet BMW Financial Services credit requirements. Payments do not include applicable taxes. All figures presented are examples only. Actual MSRP may vary. Lessee responsible for insurance during the lease term and any excess wear and tear as defined in the lease contract, $0.20/mile over 10,000 miles per year and a disposition fee of $350 at lease end. Purchase option at lease end (excluding tax, title, and other government fees) is $35,200.00. Offer valid through June 30, 2015 and may be combined with other offers unless otherwise stated. Qualified rate lock applicants must take delivery within 60 days of initial lock. $1,500 Innovations Credit available on BMW 528i xDrive Sedan models. All Credits valid through June 30, 2015. Credits may be combined with other offers unless otherwise stated. Visit your authorized BMW center for important details. Models pictured in advertisements may be shown with metallic paint and/or additional equipment. All 2015 BMW Passenger Cars & Light Trucks come standard with the BMW Maintenance Program for up to 4 years or 50,000 miles, whichever comes first, and begins on the original in-service date. For model year 2015 or later vehicles sold or leased by an authorized BMW center on or after July 1, 2014, BMW Maintenance Program coverage is not transferable to subsequent purchasers, owners, or lessees. Please see bmwusa.com/UltimateService or ask your authorized BMW center for details. ©2015 BMW of North America, LLC. The BMW name, model names and logo are registered trademarks.
    That's just the nationally advertised deal. It's not an offer from your local dealer. I wouldn't even use that as a starting point.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• jk7jk7 Member Posts: 36
    Hi,
    Can I get the RV and MF for 550i 36 mo 12k/year lease
    Thanks
    jk7 said:

Hi,
    Can I get the RV and MF for 550i 36 mo 12k/year lease
    Thanks

.00128 MF and 63% residual. $1500 Innovations credit.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

jk7 said:

Hi,

Any incentives?
    Thanks

You should be able to get it below invoice now with the innovation credit. Try Pacific BMW, I have heard good things about them. It is possible that BMW will increase the credit next month. Also, find a local BMW drive event and you will get a coupon code for $1,000 off a BMW.

Also, consider a "punched" car (a term a learned about in the past 30 days). A punched car is where the dealer is given additional incentives (typically over 1k) on cars at the end of the month whereby the dealer buys it and BMW shows it as a sale for that month. The warranty runs when the car is "punched" but should have no impact on you if you LEASE and the car was punched within the last few months. By way of an example, I looked at a 2015 535x with less than 30 miles on it with an MSRP of $58,435.00 which a dealer in NJ was willing to lease to me based on a purchase price of $59,200.00. The only reason why I passed on it was because it had beige interior. You just have to be careful to see when it was punched and make sure you confirm the warranty period.

BMW 2019 540x Bluestone
    oops, an MSRP of $68,435.00
    BMW 2019 540x Bluestone
    link for the drive credit. You don't need a code: https://www.bmwusa.com/secured/content/forms/DFTUSA.aspx
    BMW 2019 540x Bluestone