Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Infiniti QX80 Lease Questions

ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
edited May 2015 in INFINITI
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2015 Infiniti QX80 leasing questions. Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2015 QX80, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have, or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications on Edmunds 2015 Infiniti QX80 page.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

Comments

• carforslitchcarforslitch Member Posts: 3
    Can you please tell me what the current MF and residual rates are for the following;

1. 2015 QX80 2wd with theater and drivers assist package 3 year 10k miles.

2. 2015 QX80 AWD with theater and drivers assist package 3 year 10 miles.

Would also love to hear some prices paid or offered on recent QX80 deals. I was offered a price of $65,888 for 2015 AWD with theater and drivers assist package.

Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,084

Can you please tell me what the current MF and residual rates are for the following;

1. 2015 QX80 2wd with theater and drivers assist package 3 year 10k miles.

2. 2015 QX80 AWD with theater and drivers assist package 3 year 10 miles.

Would also love to hear some prices paid or offered on recent QX80 deals. I was offered a price of $65,888 for 2015 AWD with theater and drivers assist package.

Thank you!

2WD - 55% and .00181

AWD - 55% and .00178

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• mohandesmohandes Member Posts: 18
    I'm looking for the lease rates for a 24-month lease term.
    Can you please provide the Residual Value & Money Factor for 2015 Infiniti QX80 SUV for a 24-month term?
    Thank you.
    mohandes said:

Can you please provide the Residual Value & Money Factor for 2015 Infiniti QX80 SUV for a 24-month term?
    Thank you.

RWD or AWD? If AWD, then Base or Limited? The numbers are all different.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

It is RWD (2WD). Thank you.
    mohandes said:

Thank you.

24/15 numbers for the RWD QX80 are 59% and .00181

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

The money factor of 0.00181 is equivalent to 4.34% interest rate which is considerably higher than the new car finance interest rate of 1.99% offered by infiniti itself. Is there a specific reason for that? Is money factor negotiable with the dealer?
    mohandes said:

The money factor of 0.00181 is equivalent to 4.34% interest rate which is considerably higher than the new car finance interest rate of 1.99% offered by infiniti itself. Is there a specific reason for that? Is money factor negotiable with the dealer?

The dealer is allowed to mark up the MF for extra profit, but the rate of .00181 is the lowest you can obtain for a lease on this vehicle.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• kmassokmasso Member Posts: 9
    Does anyone know what the Infiniti financial services 60 month tier 1 finance rate is (at par) on a QX80 purchase? I thought that it was 1.9% base rate but dealer claims 2.45% and I asked them point blank if they were putting a spread on the rate and they said no, that was the lowest tier 1 rate available through IFS. Thanks in advance for any input.
    kmasso said:

Does anyone know what the Infiniti financial services 60 month tier 1 finance rate is (at par) on a QX80 purchase? I thought that it was 1.9% base rate but dealer claims 2.45% and I asked them point blank if they were putting a spread on the rate and they said no, that was the lowest tier 1 rate available through IFS. Thanks in advance for any input.

We only have lease information from Infiniti; no finance numbers.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• wcp2wcp2 Member Posts: 3
    Please help. Looking for RV and Mf for 2015 AWD qx80 and for limited edition for 39/12 lease. I recently special ordered AWD with almost all options msrp 80,815. For above lease, they are telling me 1583.86 monthly. Seems awfully high. Have excellent credit. 
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    wcp2 said:

Please help. Looking for RV and Mf for 2015 AWD qx80 and for limited edition for 39/12 lease. I recently special ordered AWD with almost all options msrp 80,815. For above lease, they are telling me 1583.86 monthly. Seems awfully high. Have excellent credit. 

.00181 MF and 46% residual.

The Limited really has a terrible program, compared to the non-Limited version
    (.00162 MF and 52% residual)

Can't calculate a payment without the selling price or CAP cost.. and, without knowing the amount due at signing..

But, if the CAP cost was $75,000, then the payment would be $1254/mo.+tax (as an example)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you. They told me 52% RV for this particular vehicle and it's not a limited. No money due at signing. 7% sales tax added to cap cost up front and assuming acquisition fee added in, along with $1400 protection (interior/exterior, wheel/tire) all added to msrp. Said no discounts due to special order. Even when you add all that together I couldn't come up with that high of payment. I think they may be adjusting MF. Trying to figure out how to handle everything, but seems like I may have to walk on the car I have waited 3 months for. 
    They said RV at lease end was 42023.80 if that helps as well
    wcp2 said:

Thank you. They told me 52% RV for this particular vehicle and it's not a limited. No money due at signing. 7% sales tax added to cap cost up front and assuming acquisition fee added in, along with $1400 protection (interior/exterior, wheel/tire) all added to msrp. Said no discounts due to special order. Even when you add all that together I couldn't come up with that high of payment. I think they may be adjusting MF. Trying to figure out how to handle everything, but seems like I may have to walk on the car I have waited 3 months for. 

If the selling price is MSRP and I add $5K for tax, acquisition fee and protection ($1400!!), and use the non-limited lease program, I get $1423/mo.

Frankly, even that number is a rip-off. One good lesson: Never order a car without locking down the price. Now that "your" car is here, they think they can take advantage of you. An average lease price for that vehicle, with everything rolled in should be around $1300/mo. and even that makes me queasy..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Can you please provide current Money Factor and Residual Value for 2015 Infiniti QX80 2WD for
    39 month lease, 12k miles
    39 month lease, 15k miles
    Thank you.
    mohandes said:

Can you please provide current Money Factor and Residual Value for 2015 Infiniti QX80 2WD for
    39 month lease, 12k miles
    39 month lease, 15k miles
    Thank you.

.00181 MF and 53%/51% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• tbuck16tbuck16 Member Posts: 12
    I am looking for some insight on current QX80 lease offers. Currently evaluating the QX80 with Deluxe Technology Package, 22" Wheels, Theater Package & Driver's Assistance Package. MSRP = $80,815. What should I expect as current cap cost?

Also, what is current Money factor & Residual?

Any help is GREAT APPRECIATED!!!
    tbuck16 said:

I am looking for some insight on current QX80 lease offers. Currently evaluating the QX80 with Deluxe Technology Package, 22" Wheels, Theater Package & Driver's Assistance Package. MSRP = $80,815. What should I expect as current cap cost?

Also, what is current Money factor & Residual?

Any help is GREAT APPRECIATED!!!

We don't track selling prices - use the "make / model / year' tabs at the top of the page to help you.

What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

39 Mos. 15,000 miles
    tbuck16 said:

39 Mos. 15,000 miles

RWD - .00181 and 51%
    AWD - .00162 and 50%
    AWD Limited - .00181 and 44%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thank you for the fast response! Are these numbers that which is the National Average or where are they derived from?
    tbuck16 said:

Thank you for the fast response! Are these numbers that which is the National Average or where are they derived from?

The Infiniti numbers are national, but they aren't public :smile:

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• bigb1975bigb1975 Member Posts: 4
    edited June 2015
    I am looking for info on a 2015 QX80 Limited (AWD) lease offers. For both 10,000 and 12,000 miles. 39 months. Thanks.
    bigb1975 said:

I am looking for info on a 2015 QX80 Limited (AWD) lease offers. For both 10,000 and 12,000 miles. 39 months. Thanks.

.00181 MF and 47%/46% residual

I wouldn't lease the Limited version. The program is terrible.

NON-limited program is .00162 MF and 53%/52% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Interesting. Today I got two internet quotes on the Limited with .00181 MF but a 53% residual. So for some reason, they are giving the non-Limited residual value but the Limited MF.
    bigb1975 said:

Interesting. Today I got two internet quotes on the Limited with .00181 MF but a 53% residual. So for some reason, they are giving the non-Limited residual value but the Limited MF.

I would confirm all the numbers; dealer might be quoting you a residual for a different number of miles per year.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

The explanation given to me is that the manager is willing to grant the non-Limited program to the Limited to move inventory. Same explanation from two dealers. Here's the email cut and paste:

LEASE OPTIONS:
    39 months with 10,000 miles per year, on Approved Credit, Leased through Infiniti Financial Services:

$2,500 out-of-pocket =$1,248.00 per month (taxed included)
    OR
    $5,000 out-of-pocket =$1,177.00 per month (taxed included)
    OR
    $7,500 out-of-pocket =$1,106.00 per month (taxed included)

"To answer your questions about the lease, the residual on a 39 month, 10,000 mile per year lease is .53, and the money factor is .00181. The cap cost is actually a bit less at $81,980.00 vs. purchase at $83,280. .....The lease this weekend on the Limited is very attractive as my General Sales Manager is being very aggressive and is allowing me to apply the non-Limited QX80 lease program on your lease."

bigb1975 said:
    The explanation given to me is that the manager is willing to grant the non-Limited program to the Limited to move inventory. Same explanation from two dealers. Here's the email cut and paste: LEASE OPTIONS: 39 months with 10,000 miles per year, on Approved Credit, Leased through Infiniti Financial Services: $2,500 out-of-pocket =$1,248.00 per month (taxed included) OR $5,000 out-of-pocket =$1,177.00 per month (taxed included) OR $7,500 out-of-pocket =$1,106.00 per month (taxed included) "To answer your questions about the lease, the residual on a 39 month, 10,000 mile per year lease is .53, and the money factor is .00181. The cap cost is actually a bit less at $81,980.00 vs. purchase at $83,280. .....The lease this weekend on the Limited is very attractive as my General Sales Manager is being very aggressive and is allowing me to apply the non-Limited QX80 lease program on your lease."
    We don't recommend making a down payment on a lease; if the car is stolen or totaled, you lose that money. 

That said, this is a very expensive car to lease under any circumstance. 

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

I haven't negotiated with them yet, I just asked for a quote and for the backup. I wouldn't make a down payment on the lease. But it's been many years since I leased a car, so I appreciate your feedback.. Are you saying the lease is expensive or the car expensive? I get that the car is expensive. I'm past that pain threshold. But seems like you are saying the lease is expensive (i.e. if I compared to a 90k Mercedes or Lexus the lease terms of the Mercedes and Lexus would be better). Is that what you are saying?
    bigb1975 said:

I haven't negotiated with them yet, I just asked for a quote and for the backup. I wouldn't make a down payment on the lease. But it's been many years since I leased a car, so I appreciate your feedback.. Are you saying the lease is expensive or the car expensive? I get that the car is expensive. I'm past that pain threshold. But seems like you are saying the lease is expensive (i.e. if I compared to a 90k Mercedes or Lexus the lease terms of the Mercedes and Lexus would be better). Is that what you are saying?

I doubt the lease is any more expensive than other $80K SUVs.. So, yes.. just expensive because of the cost of the vehicle, and that vehicles in that price range rarely have good lease programs. I guess they figure an $80K SUV buyer isn't all that price sensitive.

If you are getting the non-Limited residual, that is a big bonus. Must be a regional incentive.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• logic_3logic_3 Member Posts: 51
    Thanks in advance to the wonderful moderators of these forums. You have provided invaluable assistance over the years and its time for me to call upon you once again. Sorry for the long post but I try to be very detailed so that other forum visitors may find my questions and information helpful as I do when I read others people's post.

Here is our car lease adventure so far. So the lease on our QX56 is not up until Oct. but the dealer has been calling us to come in because they want to buy us out early. Stopped by yesterday to see what they were talking about. They offered to buy back our current 2012 QX56. It is in fine condition and has 50k miles. Current payoff is $37,772.47. Our note is $855.14/mth and we have 4 months left.

They offered me a 2015 QX80 for $71,928 with a monthly payment of $1042.87 on a 39 month lease with 17000 miles/yr. The specs on the truck are as follows:

Illuminated Kick plates
    Carpeted Cargo Mat, Cargo Net & First Aid Kit
    Roof Rail Crossbars
    Tire & Wheel Package
    Theater Package
    Driver's Assistance Package
    All Season Package

I asked for the MF and residual and they told me 1.72 and 50%. From our last lease I have $5,700 in refundable security deposit coming back. They are taking that and spreading it as follows:

Due in Delivery-
    Cap. Cost Reduction: $3,500
    Doc. Fee: $210.00
    Sales Tax @ 6%: $264.60
    1st mth Payment: $1,042.87
    Acquisition Fee: $700
    License Fee: $23
    Total Due: $5,740.47

I had already explained to the sales person that I would be structuring the deal the same way as the last one so to have her sales manager re-run it with the $5,700 being re-applied as a new refundable security deposit. She goes in the office and comes back with this:

Due in Delivery-
    Sales Tax @ 6%: $54.60
    1st mth Payment: $1,028.71
    Security Deposit: $10,350
    Total Due: $12,366.31

For both deals, they had the Gross Cap. Cost at $71,952 and a Residual of $37,167.50. I tell my sells person I will get back to her Monday and leave. Now that I have had a chance to sit down and really review this today, I smile a little. I was able to confirm that they did give me an accurate invoice amount of $70,597. That makes the MSRP $75,635. But either a lot has changed with leasing since the last one I negotiated or I am in for a battle with the Sales Manager. So here are my questions for you:

1) Are there any current returning lease incentives right now for the QX80 other than what is on Infiniti’s website? Perhaps some regional incentives in the Midwest?
    2) Since I am a returning lease, I would have though IFS waives the acquisition fee or does dealer charge it reguardless?
    3) Is there anything special that happens when you turn in a lease early? Or is the transaction the same as if I was just trading in a car I owned? Thus I could push for more than the pay-off amount for the trade.
    4) Does IFS still allow up to 9 multiple security deposits for up to a total mf reduction of .0009?
    5) Is the MF and residual for 39/15k still .00162 and 50%?
    6) What is the MF and residual for 39/18k?
    7) What does IFS charge per miles if you go over? Trying to determine if it makes since to buy more upfront or just pay if we go over.
    logic_3 said:

Thanks in advance to the wonderful moderators of these forums. You have provided invaluable assistance over the years and its time for me to call upon you once again. Sorry for the long post but I try to be very detailed so that other forum visitors may find my questions and information helpful as I do when I read others people's post.

Here is our car lease adventure so far. So the lease on our QX56 is not up until Oct. but the dealer has been calling us to come in because they want to buy us out early. Stopped by yesterday to see what they were talking about. They offered to buy back our current 2012 QX56. It is in fine condition and has 50k miles. Current payoff is $37,772.47. Our note is $855.14/mth and we have 4 months left.

They offered me a 2015 QX80 for $71,928 with a monthly payment of $1042.87 on a 39 month lease with 17000 miles/yr. The specs on the truck are as follows:

Illuminated Kick plates
    Carpeted Cargo Mat, Cargo Net & First Aid Kit
    Roof Rail Crossbars
    Tire & Wheel Package
    Theater Package
    Driver's Assistance Package
    All Season Package

I asked for the MF and residual and they told me 1.72 and 50%. From our last lease I have $5,700 in refundable security deposit coming back. They are taking that and spreading it as follows:

Due in Delivery-
    Cap. Cost Reduction: $3,500
    Sales Tax @ 6%: $264.60
    1st mth Payment: $1,042.87
    Total Due: $5,740.47

I had already explained to the sales person that I would be structuring the deal the same way as the last one so to have her sales manager re-run it with the $5,700 being re-applied as a new refundable security deposit. She goes in the office and comes back with this:

Due in Delivery-
    Sales Tax @ 6%: $54.60
    1st mth Payment: $1,028.71
    Security Deposit: $10,350
    Total Due: $12,366.31

For both deals, they had the Gross Cap. Cost at $71,952 and a Residual of $37,167.50. I tell my sells person I will get back to her Monday and leave. Now that I have had a chance to sit down and really review this today, I smile a little. I was able to confirm that they did give me an accurate invoice amount of $70,597. That makes the MSRP $75,635. But either a lot has changed with leasing since the last one I negotiated or I am in for a battle with the Sales Manager. So here are my questions for you:

1) Are there any current returning lease incentives right now for the QX80 other than what is on Infiniti’s website? Perhaps some regional incentives in the Midwest?
    2) Since I am a returning lease, I would have though IFS waives the acquisition fee or does dealer charge it reguardless?
    3) Is there anything special that happens when you turn in a lease early? Or is the transaction the same as if I was just trading in a car I owned? Thus I could push for more than the pay-off amount for the trade.
    4) Does IFS still allow up to 9 multiple security deposits for up to a total mf reduction of .0009?
    5) Is the MF and residual for 39/15k still .00162 and 50%?
    6) What is the MF and residual for 39/18k?
    7) What does IFS charge per miles if you go over? Trying to determine if it makes since to buy more upfront or just pay if we go over.

1) We don't have any incentive information, other than what Edmunds has (use the tabs at the top of the page)
    2) Acquisition fee never gets waived. The disposition fee on your old lease is waived, however.
    3) Depends on how they are structuring it. Are they using a factory-sponsored pull-ahead program? Or, are they actually taking your car in trade. You have to ask.
    4) Definitely
    5) For AWD model, yes.
    6) We don't have info for mileage allowances over 15K/yr
    7) Not sure.. sometimes the amount is more, if the car has a higher MSRP.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thoughts on this lease:

2015 AWD
    Drivers Assistance Package
    Theater Package
    22" Wheels
    Illuminated Kick Plates

Cap = $70,349
    MF = .00162
    Residual = 37632.50
    Pmt = $1009.43/month
  • topmentortopmentor Member Posts: 1
    Looking at a 2015 QX80 AWD with an MSRP of $75,335. What would be a really good sale price on it? Do you know what invoice is on it approximately and is there any dealer rebates or incentives?

What is the current MF and residual for both 24 and 36 month leases with both 12k and 15k miles/year? Any other costs I need to be aware of that they might try to sneak in? Thanks in advance for you help!
    tbuck16 said:

Thoughts on this lease:

2015 AWD
    Drivers Assistance Package
    Theater Package
    22" Wheels
    Illuminated Kick Plates

Cap = $70,349
    MF = .00162
    Residual = 37632.50
    Pmt = $1009.43/month

Not enough information to fully evaluate .. we need the MSRP, lease term and miles per year.

I can confirm that .00162 is the correct MF for the 2015 QX80 AWD.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

topmentor said:

Looking at a 2015 QX80 AWD with an MSRP of $75,335. What would be a really good sale price on it? Do you know what invoice is on it approximately and is there any dealer rebates or incentives?

What is the current MF and residual for both 24 and 36 month leases with both 12k and 15k miles/year? Any other costs I need to be aware of that they might try to sneak in? Thanks in advance for you help!

.00162 MF and 56% for 24/15 or 54% for 36/15. Add 2% for 12K per year.

Use the pricing tools at the top of the page (make / model / year pull downs) to help with price targets. No incentives that I'm aware of.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Can you please provide MF and RV for 2015 Infiniti QX80 2WD for a 39-month lease and 15K miles?
    How accurate are your numbers? and will I be able to negotiate better RV and MF?
    Thank you.
  • pennystockpennystock Member Posts: 8
    I Saw this ad for QX80 at my local dealer's website and thought I share. I bought a QX60 last year but make me want to trade.

Per their Ad.
    39month / 10kY
    MSPR 72,235 (Driver's assist pkg and 22in Wheel pkg)
    Total Drive off: $3,995
    pmt : $599 + tax

I asked while I was getting my oil change and they had 2 ~3 at this price.

I live in Huntington beach California and it's near there..

Hope it helps.
    mohandes said:

Can you please provide MF and RV for 2015 Infiniti QX80 2WD for a 39-month lease and 15K miles?
    How accurate are your numbers? and will I be able to negotiate better RV and MF?
    Thank you.

.00176 MF and 51% residual.

Residuals are set by the bank and cannot be altered.

The money factor is only negotiable, if it is marked up above this base number.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• cm171717cm171717 Member Posts: 35
    Hi, looking for latest lease details for QX80 AWD-- both 2015 and 2016 models

Residual at 15k miles/yr
    -- 36, 39, 42 month term (whichever has best terms)
    Money factor

Thanks
    cm171717 said:

Hi, looking for latest lease details for QX80 AWD-- both 2015 and 2016 models

Residual at 15k miles/yr
    -- 36, 39, 42 month term (whichever has best terms)
    Money factor

Thanks

2016:
    .00170 MF and 50%/48% residual for 36/39 mo.
    .00181 MF and 47% residual for 42 months.

2015:
    .00177 MF and 52% residual for 39 months (only viable term)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• cm171717cm171717 Member Posts: 35
    Thanks-- any updated numbers for the QX80 for January? Looking for 2016 awd with 15k miles. 36-42 months
    cm171717 said:

Thanks-- any updated numbers for the QX80 for January? Looking for 2016 awd with 15k miles. 36-42 months

There are two sets of AWD numbers for the 2016 QX80 ...

Model 83216 - .00193 and 51% for 36/15; .00194 and 47% for 42/15
    Model 83416 - .00186 and 45% for 36/15; .00194 and 43% for 42/15

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• the_meeksthe_meeks Member Posts: 1
    Looking at a 2016 QX80 AWD (Model 83216) with Drivers Assistance & Theater Package. Here was the offer from an MFG Agnostic Leasing Company:

36 Months / 15K Miles
    Residual: 51%
    MF: .00158

(Unfortunately, I have a 2007 FX35 with 94K miles in pretty good condition that I am trying to dump. They are offering me 8K. When they wrap this in they come up with $840 a month (Including the crazy GA Ad Valorem Tax)

Any thoughts?
    the_meeks said:

Looking at a 2016 QX80 AWD (Model 83216) with Drivers Assistance & Theater Package. Here was the offer from an MFG Agnostic Leasing Company:

36 Months / 15K Miles
    Residual: 51%
    MF: .00158

(Unfortunately, I have a 2007 FX35 with 94K miles in pretty good condition that I am trying to dump. They are offering me 8K. When they wrap this in they come up with $840 a month (Including the crazy GA Ad Valorem Tax)

Any thoughts?

I've created a 2016 discussion here:

http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/39634/infiniti/qx80/2016-infiniti-qx80-lease-questions?new=1

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator