Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Leasing an Accord Ex-L for three years. What should monthly payments be?

Elliot UdellElliot Udell Member Posts: 83
edited June 2015 in Honda
with nothing down, what should monthly payments be?

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    elliotu said:

with nothing down, what should monthly payments be?

Not enough information to answer. We need:

1. MSRP
    2. Selling price
    3. Lease term
    4. Miles per year
    5. State and tax rate

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Elliot UdellElliot Udell Member Posts: 83
    36 months, 12K per year and I am in NY
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    elliotu said:
    36 months, 12K per year and I am in NY
    Still need the price info to model the payment. 

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• EandOHEandOH Member Posts: 24
    Just received this from our SC Honda dealer for a 2015 Accord Sedan EX-L V6 w/Navi....

"Zero Down lease - which actually you still have to come up with tax, tags, fees, and first payment which would put you at $1000.00 out of pocket would be under $375.00 a month.

A true Sign & Drive lease with zero out of pocket would be $389.00 a month.

Both these leases are figured on 2015 Accord EXL w/ navigation V-6. 12k miles for 3 year lease."

Note: There is no monthly sales tax in a SC lease...just an upfront $300 tax.

I realize I'm not providing residual, money factor, selling price etc... From what I'm reading from other posts, this seems like a fair deal.

Appreciate feedback and comments? Thank you in advance!
    thank e and OH, I would actually be going for a 4 cylinder exL- moonroom, leather but no navigator. Are you in the business?
  • EandOHEandOH Member Posts: 24
    LOL....no I'm not in the business. Just a guy trying to get a good deal on an Accord EX-L V6 w/Navi in SC! (Guess you could call me a guy trying to give our dealership "the business"!)
    LOL.. thanks. I have an aversion to car dealers. I consider them all to to crooks unless proven innocent