Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Bluetooth Glitch - 2015 BMW M235i Convertible Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited June 2015 in BMW
imageBluetooth Glitch - 2015 BMW M235i Convertible Long-Term Road Test

One moment the Bluetooth on our 2015 BMW M235i works fine, then next it doesn't, then it does.

Read the full story here

Comments

• skibirdskibird Member Posts: 14
    Having had this problem on and off for the past two years in my M3, I can tell you they will say it's the phone, not the car, and then refuse to do any software updates because that could harm some other system in the car. Also, they will say they tested it with their own phones and didn't have the same problem.
  • squarefoursquarefour Member Posts: 24
    skibird said:

Having had this problem on and off for the past two years in my M3, I can tell you they will say it's the phone, not the car, and then refuse to do any software updates because that could harm some other system in the car. Also, they will say they tested it with their own phones and didn't have the same problem.

Man, I don't get why people buy BMWs anymore. They drive like the third cousin of what used to be BMW, they're not really all that "luxurious" and they really don't look like anything special anymore.
  • redskinsdmvredskinsdmv Member Posts: 52
    @squarefour

Agreed. Had a BMW 328 loaner car for a month after having wrecked my car. The power and driving dynamics were pretty good, but the interior was the worst I've seen in an Luxury car. I had glitches galore with the infotainment system as well, which included the system forgetting saved presets.