Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 MINI Cooper Lease Questions

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185

I cannot close the gap between the dealer quote and my calculations. Is it possible that the dealer is including the amount of tax on the full purchase price which then increases the lease amount? (I live in California.) Thank you.

No... only upfront money is taxed upfront in California.. Tax is applied to the monthly payment, and collected monthly.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    carhelp111carhelp111 Member Posts: 16
    Expanding search: Mini Cooper S model Hardtop 4 door lease. Residual and MF for 36 mo./12K and 30 mo./12K. Thank you.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,316

Expanding search: Mini Cooper S model Hardtop 4 door lease. Residual and MF for 36 mo./12K and 30 mo./12K. Thank you.

36/12 - .00121 and 60%. Add 3% for 30 month term.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    carhelp111carhelp111 Member Posts: 16
    Here's the deal I have on the table for Countryman S. Please advise if ok deal, or where I can negotiate further. MSRP $30,450. Price is $29,200. Weight fee $24. Reg fee $261.County fee $20. Filing fee $29. Smog Fee $20. Battery fee of some sort: $7. Document fee $80. $2500 down. $293/mo for 36 months/12K miles. Thank you for your help.
  • Options

Here's the deal I have on the table for Countryman S. Please advise if ok deal, or where I can negotiate further. MSRP $30,450. Price is $29,200. Weight fee $24. Reg fee $261.County fee $20. Filing fee $29. Smog Fee $20. Battery fee of some sort: $7. Document fee $80. $2500 down. $293/mo for 36 months/12K miles. Thank you for your help.

.00086 MF and 63% residual. $1000 lease cash.

$320/mo.+tax, with 1st payment and fees upfront.

You'll have to figure out how much of your $2500 is going to CAP cost reduction, and if that balances out to your quoted payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    wheels29wheels29 Member Posts: 34
    Hello I live in Idaho, and my nearest Mini dealer is in Salt Lake City. I wrote the Salt Lake Mini dealer today, and asked for a lease quote on top tier credit, and zero down. The manager wrote back and said:

"I have a Cooper in-stock now that is listed for 24,095. With the $750 rebate on leases (that just came out Saturday), splitting the profit margin with you ($550) and going with the buy-rate on the money factor, a 10,000 mile lease before tax would come to $205".

As you can see, he did not break down the lease numbers for me, but I emphasized I wanted a zero down lease, and if this is the case, the $205 looks pretty good, don't you think?

Would you mind providing me with the MF and residual so I can be better prepared when I talk to him again?

I live in Idaho, but purchasing in Utah.

Thank you!
  • Options
    wheels29 said:

Hello I live in Idaho, and my nearest Mini dealer is in Salt Lake City. I wrote the Salt Lake Mini dealer today, and asked for a lease quote on top tier credit, and zero down. The manager wrote back and said:

"I have a Cooper in-stock now that is listed for 24,095. With the $750 rebate on leases (that just came out Saturday), splitting the profit margin with you ($550) and going with the buy-rate on the money factor, a 10,000 mile lease before tax would come to $205".

As you can see, he did not break down the lease numbers for me, but I emphasized I wanted a zero down lease, and if this is the case, the $205 looks pretty good, don't you think?

Would you mind providing me with the MF and residual so I can be better prepared when I talk to him again?

I live in Idaho, but purchasing in Utah.

Thank you!

36/10 numbers on the Cooper Hardtop are .00114 and 63%. I'd ask what the net cap cost is and what the up front charges will add up to. It helps to be very clear on this, given the distance between you and the dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    I responded to his $205 a month quote. I wanted to know if the monthly quote was genuine, or if it required money down in order to get it to $205. He never responded back. I'm assuming he was using the same gimmick that so many dealers do; advertising or offering an appetizing monthly payment, but hiding the money down requirement in small print. I get so this of this practice.
  • Options
    wheels29 said:

I responded to his $205 a month quote. I wanted to know if the monthly quote was genuine, or if it required money down in order to get it to $205. He never responded back. I'm assuming he was using the same gimmick that so many dealers do; advertising or offering an appetizing monthly payment, but hiding the money down requirement in small print. I get so this of this practice.

You can follow up with a phone call ... dealers are skeptical about emails, often thinking it's a waste of time. A phone call shows a higher level of commitment to buy.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    I just heard back from Tony at Mini of Murry in Utah. He conveniently failed to mention the lease quote of $205 a month was with $4000 down. SMH.
  • Options
    wheels29 said:

I just heard back from Tony at Mini of Murry in Utah. He conveniently failed to mention the lease quote of $205 a month was with $4000 down. SMH.

Ouch - that's really a payment of $316/mo. You could buy the car for that kind of payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    wyntermutewyntermute Member Posts: 3
    edited July 2015
    Any updates for '15 Cooper S 2D and 4D? Looking at 36/12K (and the percentage offsets for 30 months and 10K or 15K miles). Thanks!
  • Options

Any updates for '15 Cooper S 2D and 4D? Looking at 36/12K (and the percentage offsets for 30 months and 10K or 15K miles). Thanks!

2D: .00114 MF and 62% residual. Add 1% for 30 months or 5% for 24 months
    4D: .00121 MF and 59% residual. Add 3% for 30 months or 7% for 24 months.

Add 1% for 10K/yr. Subtract 2% for 15K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thanks much for the info!
  • Options
    One more question: any idea what the numbers would be on a leftover (new) 2014 Cooper S 2D? I know they are throwing quite a bit of money at it to move it - not sure if that is only for purchase, or if it could be used as cap cost reduction. Thanks.
  • Options

One more question: any idea what the numbers would be on a leftover (new) 2014 Cooper S 2D? I know they are throwing quite a bit of money at it to move it - not sure if that is only for purchase, or if it could be used as cap cost reduction. Thanks.

I don't see any lease numbers for 2014 MINIs ... you can ask the dealer if the cash can be applied to a lease, but it's likely the MF will be higher than on a 2015.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    chrissy74chrissy74 Member Posts: 14
    edited July 2015
    i'm looking for a 2015 Mini Cooper S 2 door lease deal. Mini USA promotes a deal (with the 2016 comming out) with:
    "Lease financing available on new 2015 MINI Cooper S Hardtop 2 Door models, from participating MINI Dealers through MINI Financial Services through 07/31/15. Monthly lease payments of $199 per month for 36 months based on MSRP of $26,200 which includes Automatic Transmission and destination & handling fee of $850. $2,844 cash due at signing is based on $1,850 down payment, $199 first month payment, $795 acquisition fee, and $0 security deposit (not all customers will qualify for security deposit waiver). Tax, title, license, registration and dealer fees are additional fees due at signing. Program available from participating MINI Dealers to eligible, qualified customers with excellent credit history who meet MINI Financial Services credit requirements. Payments do not include applicable taxes. All figures presented are examples only. Actual MSRP may vary. Lessee responsible for insurance during the lease term and any excess wear and tear as defined in the lease contract, $.20/mile over 30,000 miles per lease term and a disposition fee of $350 at lease end. Purchase option at lease end (excluding tax, title and government fees) is $16,506. Qualified rate lock applicants must take delivery by 11/02/15. Offer includes a $750 Lease credit which is used to offset final contract price. Customer is responsible for all taxes on full contract amount. $1,000 Option Credit offsets MSRP. $500 Dealer Contribution (if applicable) offsets MSRP. Dealer contribution may affect terms. Offer and credits valid through 07/31/15 and may be combined with other offers unless otherwise stated."
    is this nationwide deal looking decent to you?
    i'm looking for a 2015 Mini Cooper S - manual - orange - black roof - black bonnet stripes - standard wheels - panoramic sunroof - Base MSRP is $24.100 + options $1.350 + D&H $850 = $26.300

how should i go from here? should i just say to my dealer, that i want the nationwide promoted deal but the manual shift + bonnet stripes + panoramic sunroof , instead of the automatic?

i have no trade in...
    ---
    here is my car lease calculator info that i put in for the offer
    MSRP 26.300
    Base Cap Cost 24.050 (26300 -$1000 option credit - $500 dealer contribution - $750 lease credit)
    Dealer Acquistion Fee $1.395 (acquisition fee $795 + $600 dealer fee)
    ---
    Gross Cap Cost = $25.445
    Down Payment = $3.245 ($1.850 down + acqui fee $750 + dealer fee $600)
    ---
    Net Cap Cost = $22.200
    ---
    Resi Value 16.569 (=63%...........62%for 12.000miles/year + 1% for 10.000 miles/year)
    MF 0.00114
    Term 36month
    Sales Tax 6%
    ----
    Depreciation $5.631
    Finance Charge $1.591
    TAX: 433
    Total of all payments $7.655
    ----
    monthly lease payment $201 + $12tax = $213

this is my first lease so this might be wrong.
  • Options
    chrissy74 said:

i'm looking for a 2015 Mini Cooper S 2 door lease deal. Mini USA promotes a deal (with the 2016 comming out) with:
    "Lease financing available on new 2015 MINI Cooper S Hardtop 2 Door models, from participating MINI Dealers through MINI Financial Services through 07/31/15. Monthly lease payments of $199 per month for 36 months based on MSRP of $26,200 which includes Automatic Transmission and destination & handling fee of $850. $2,844 cash due at signing is based on $1,850 down payment, $199 first month payment, $795 acquisition fee, and $0 security deposit (not all customers will qualify for security deposit waiver). Tax, title, license, registration and dealer fees are additional fees due at signing. Program available from participating MINI Dealers to eligible, qualified customers with excellent credit history who meet MINI Financial Services credit requirements. Payments do not include applicable taxes. All figures presented are examples only. Actual MSRP may vary. Lessee responsible for insurance during the lease term and any excess wear and tear as defined in the lease contract, $.20/mile over 30,000 miles per lease term and a disposition fee of $350 at lease end. Purchase option at lease end (excluding tax, title and government fees) is $16,506. Qualified rate lock applicants must take delivery by 11/02/15. Offer includes a $750 Lease credit which is used to offset final contract price. Customer is responsible for all taxes on full contract amount. $1,000 Option Credit offsets MSRP. $500 Dealer Contribution (if applicable) offsets MSRP. Dealer contribution may affect terms. Offer and credits valid through 07/31/15 and may be combined with other offers unless otherwise stated."
    i'm looking for a 2015 Mini Cooper S - manual - orange - black roof - black bonnet stripes - standard wheels - panoramic sunroof - Base MSRP is $24.100 + options $1.350 + D&H $850 = $26.300

how should i go from here? should i just say to my dealer, that i want the nationwide promoted deal but the manual shift + bonnet stripes + panoramic sunroof , instead of the automatic?

i have no trade in...

The national deal is just OK; we don't recommend making any sort of down payment on a lease - if the car is stolen or totaled, you lose that money.

For the Cooper S, the lease numbers are .00114 and 63% for 36/10.

I suspect you'll have to order your MINI to get the specific options and colors. When it arrives, you can negotiate on price (if possible - the dealer where my daughter has bought 2 MINIs is a one price dealership, so she paid MSRP) and use the current lease numbers to make your best deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    chrissy74chrissy74 Member Posts: 14
    edited July 2015
    Michaell said:

chrissy74 said:

i have no trade in...

The national deal is just OK; we don't recommend making any sort of down payment on a lease - if the car is stolen or totaled, you lose that money.

I suspect you'll have to order your MINI to get the specific options and colors. When it arrives, you can negotiate on price (if possible - the dealer where my daughter has bought 2 MINIs is a one price dealership, so she paid MSRP) and use the current lease numbers to make your best deal.
    thanks for the answer.
    with the 2016's release date coming up, the prices of 2015's are dropping at the dealerships...
    i edited the lease calcultaion in my previous post. does it look right?
    i'm not sure where to put the dealer fee. so i put it together with the lease acqui fee into Dealer Acquistion Fee.

if i adjust the calculation to 0 Down payment (no dealer fee down, no acquisition fee down,....nothing down) the lease comes up to $294.45 + 17.67 (tax6%)
    so total lease with tax would be $11.236.32 (does this sound right?) 36/10

the excel sheet that i use says total of all payments 11.236 but total lease payment 14.208,74 (i dont know where this numbers comes from; it says gross cap costs - total paments - warranties (0) = 14.208.74
    gross cap costs 25.445 (base cap + dealer fees) - total payments = 14.208.74
    this number is irrelevant right?

sorry for the newbie questions....i do my best here :)
  • Options
    chrissy74 said:

Michaell said:

chrissy74 said:

i have no trade in...

thanks for the answer.
    with the 2016's release date coming up, the prices of 2015's are dropping at the dealerships...
    i edited the lease calcultaion in my previous post. does it look right?
    i'm not sure where to put the dealer fee. so i put it together with the lease acqui fee into Dealer Acquistion Fee.

if i adjust the calculation to 0 Down payment (no dealer fee down, no acquisition fee down,....nothing down) the lease comes up to $294.45 + 17.67 (tax6%)
    so total lease with tax would be $11.236.32 (does this sound right?) 36/10

the excel sheet that i use says total of all payments 11.236 but total lease payment 14.208,74 (i dont know where this numbers comes from; it says gross cap costs - total paments - warranties (0) = 14.208.74
    gross cap costs 25.445 (base cap + dealer fees) - total payments = 14.208.74
    this number is irrelevant right?

sorry for the newbie questions....i do my best here :)
    You're doing just fine. If I use the MSRP of $26,200 and a net cap cost of $25,595 (MSRP - lease credit - option credit - dealer contribution + acq fee + dealer fee), my pre-tax payment is $300.47, so pretty close to your $294.45 number.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    freshwaterfreshwater Member Posts: 92
    Are the lease numbers based on MSRP or the Net price of vehicle after Dealer discount.

Dealer offering a net price of $21.5k on a 2015 Mini 2Dr. MF of .00128 and 3/36.
    Asking $335 on zero down. Plus Inception Fees of $750 due on Delivery.

I think monthly price is quiet high if I look at Mini 2015 lease incentive. ( $199/m on MSRP of $26200 with $2.8k down) My Credit is Good but not Excellent.
  • Options

Are the lease numbers based on MSRP or the Net price of vehicle after Dealer discount.

Dealer offering a net price of $21.5k on a 2015 Mini 2Dr. MF of .00128 and 3/36.
    Asking $335 on zero down. Plus Inception Fees of $750 due on Delivery.

I think monthly price is quiet high if I look at Mini 2015 lease incentive. ( $199/m on MSRP of $26200 with $2.8k down) My Credit is Good but not Excellent.

The residual value is calculated against the MSRP, or the bottom number on the window sticker.

Is this a base model or an S?

Anything but top tier credit will also result in a higher MF being used.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited July 2015
    This is a base model they quoted me.

Also looking at S model since it has an extra $1k discount from Mini.
    MSRP is $26200, Net After rebate = (26200 - 750-750-1000) = $23700.

I was told they have 5 Tiers they use for financing.

• Options
    houstontx8250houstontx8250 Member Posts: 24
    May I get the MF and residual for the Countryman S (two wheel drive) for 36/10? Are there any other viable lease terms?
  • Options

May I get the MF and residual for the Countryman S (two wheel drive) for 36/10? Are there any other viable lease terms?

.00086 and 64%.

36 months is the sweet spot for MINI.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    mustgofastmustgofast Member Posts: 65
    edited July 2015
    Can someone please clarify the current Residual & MF for the Hardtop 4dr S model. I see some conflicting numbers in here. Specially, I want to verify MF as the resid appears consistent with the current deal posted on mini's website @ 60% for 10k.
    I found this:.
    .00121 MF and 59% residual

Also can we clarify current incentives. In the online fine print I found:
    Offer includes a $500 Lease credit which is used to offset final contract price.
    $1,000 Option Credit offsets MSRP.
    $500 Dealer Contribution (if applicable) offsets MSRP

My assumption is say I negotiate a price of 32,000 on a 33,500 MSRP.. I can then take the 1500 in credits and build a cap cost of 30.5k The dealer contribution is just a poor version of the deal I could negotiate on my own.

Correct?

Another way to say it is if I get this deal at base rate I'm looking at a no $ down payment of about 402 given my 5.6% tax rate.
  • Options

Can someone please clarify the current Residual & MF for the Hardtop 4dr S model. I see some conflicting numbers in here. Specially, I want to verify MF as the resid appears consistent with the current deal posted on mini's website @ 60% for 10k.
    I found this:.

Also can we clarify current incentives. In the online fine print I found:
    Offer includes a $500 Lease credit which is used to offset final contract price.
    $1,000 Option Credit offsets MSRP.
    $500 Dealer Contribution (if applicable) offsets MSRP

My assumption is say I negotiate a price of 32,000 on a 33,500 MSRP.. I can then take the 1500 in credits and build a cap cost of 30.5k The dealer contribution is just a poor version of the deal I could negotiate on my own.

Correct?

Another way to say it is if I get this deal at base rate I'm looking at a no $ down payment of about 402 given my 5.6% tax rate.

I'm showing .00121 and 60% for 36/10.

I agree with your math.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Yes sorry I was using the 10k online to establish that residual and did the -1 for 12k assuming another -2 for a 15k.

Sadly that means the CR-V my wife likes comes with more options for quite a bit less coin... (I'd rather she was driving the mini)
  • Options

Yes sorry I was using the 10k online to establish that residual and did the -1 for 12k assuming another -2 for a 15k.

Sadly that means the CR-V my wife likes comes with more options for quite a bit less coin... (I'd rather she was driving the mini)

Nothing wrong with a CR-V, especially if you plan on keeping it a good long time.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Agreed, very nice, just not as fun to drive when I use her car. Also we're leasing so only intending to keep for teh 3yrs.
  • Options
    edited July 2015
    Think there's a better deal out there than $317/mo 39/12k for the EX-L AWD?
    0 down / 0 security / 0 first month -- have this in hand if I want. Might want to add navi, but figure that's likely not a big jump.
  • Options

Think there's a better deal out there than $317/mo 39/12k for the EX-L AWD?
    0 down / 0 security / 0 first month -- have this in hand if I want. Might want to add navi, but figure that's likely not a big jump.

Probably best if you post over in the CR-V forum .. the MINI folks will get confused.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    donottrustemdonottrustem Member Posts: 9
    Could you please let me know the residual and money factor on a 2015 MINI Cooper Countryman S ALL4 for 36/12K and 36/10K? I live in Indiana. I getting quotes from dealers in Michigan, Illinois, and Ohio. Also, what would be a good selling price on one with an MSRP of $34,150?

Thank you!
  • Options

Could you please let me know the residual and money factor on a 2015 MINI Cooper Countryman S ALL4 for 36/12K and 36/10K? I live in Indiana. I getting quotes from dealers in Michigan, Illinois, and Ohio. Also, what would be a good selling price on one with an MSRP of $34,150?

Thank you!

.00082 and 63% for 36/10. Subtract 1% for 12K.

We don't track selling prices. Use the "make / model / year" pull downs at the top of the page to get the Edmunds TMV price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Any one knows how the Credit Score relate to Tier rating. Like what Credit score get Tier 1, 2, 3....
  • Options

Any one knows how the Credit Score relate to Tier rating. Like what Credit score get Tier 1, 2, 3....

675+ = top tier
    640-674 = +.00020 adjustment
    601-639 = +.00040 adjustment

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    pitchinwedgepitchinwedge Member Posts: 65
    What are the current 36/12 numbers for SoCal? 2015 MINI Cooper S (2 door and 4 door). Thanks!
  • Options

What are the current 36/12 numbers for SoCal? 2015 MINI Cooper S (2 door and 4 door). Thanks!

.00114 MF and 62% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Mini Dealers very hard to negotiate price off MSRP, The best I am able to get from them is $200 OFF from MSRP - Mini Incentives of -1000-750. And as per them Tier 1 is 740+.

Asking $5k down for $199/m on S 2Dr. or with zero down Plus Tax, Fees 1st payment they asking 300+/m
    I am negotiating with 3 Dealers and they all pretty much same. Mid West Region.
  • Options

Mini Dealers very hard to negotiate price off MSRP, The best I am able to get from them is $200 OFF from MSRP - Mini Incentives of -1000-750. And as per them Tier 1 is 740+.

Asking $5k down for $199/m on S 2Dr. or with zero down Plus Tax, Fees 1st payment they asking 300+/m
    I am negotiating with 3 Dealers and they all pretty much same. Mid West Region.

Would not recommend putting money down on a lease ... if the car is stolen or totaled, you lose that money.

My daughter has bought two MINIs - the local dealer is a 'one price' store so she paid MSRP both times.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    edited July 2015
    Finally Got the Mini 2DR Base model Auto trans in Blazing Red.
    MSRP $26135
    Negotiated Price = $23300
    3yr/36k, $299/month with $0 Down,
    OOD was only 1st month payment.
    Taxes, Doc Fees, ACQ Fee and Title were all rolled into the Monthly payment.
    Looks like they give me Tier 2 since APR seems high to me.
    Residual = $16205.

Still Not sure its a Good Deal for a Base model but it has Premium pkg, Cold pkg and Floor Matt.
  • Options

Finally Got the Mini 2DR Base model Auto trans in Blazing Red.
    MSRP $26135
    Negotiated Price = $23300
    3yr/36k, $299/month with $0 Down,
    OOD was only 1st month payment.
    Taxes, Doc Fees, ACQ Fee and Title were all rolled into the Monthly payment.
    Looks like they give me Tier 2 since APR seems high to me.
    Residual = $16205.

Still Not sure its a Good Deal for a Base model but it has Premium pkg, Cold pkg and Floor Matt.

If you rolled everything into the lease and it's tier 2, I think you did well. Enjoy your new MINI!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    Yes Everything was rolled over into monthly payment. I pay $0 down.
    Including
    Tax= $898
    ACQ Fees = $985
    Doc & Title Fees = $390

Total other Fees = (898+985+390) = $2273
    This translates to $78 per month and If I remove this from monthly payment then it comes to $221/m.

Now time to Dress up the MC.

Thanks Michaell
  • Options
    pppdxxxpppdxxx Member Posts: 1
    What are the current numbers for 2016 F55 Mini Cooper 4-door 36/10? My guess is 60% at 0.00167?
  • Options
    leomatersleomaters Member Posts: 2
    Got a quote on 2015 Mini Country Man S All 4
    MSRP $31900 and dealer is very happy to apply $1250 credit to bring the price down to $30650.

$416/Mo for 36/10K with $600 down( Includes 1st Payment) with MF around .00114 and 63% residual.
    seems high to me. The difference between promo and this one is $1400 and promo without tax is $229/Mo. 

Any suggestions, Please.

• Options
    leomatersleomaters Member Posts: 2
    Any Guru's can help me...
    Countryman S ALL4 MSRP $33560
    Dealer Agreed for $350/Mo for 36/10K with 0 Down. (1st month payment)
    Should I proceed or should i shop more.

Help pleaase.
  • Options
    pppdxxx said:

What are the current numbers for 2016 F55 Mini Cooper 4-door 36/10? My guess is 60% at 0.00167?

.00130 MF and 58% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    edited August 2015
    leomaters said:

Got a quote on 2015 Mini Country Man S All 4
    MSRP $31900 and dealer is very happy to apply $1250 credit to bring the price down to $30650.

$416/Mo for 36/10K with $600 down( Includes 1st Payment) with MF around .00114 and 63% residual.
    seems high to me. The difference between promo and this one is $1400 and promo without tax is $229/Mo. 

Any suggestions, Please.

.00074 MF and 63% residual.

Dealer is marking up the MF the maximum.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    leomaters said:

Any Guru's can help me...
    Countryman S ALL4 MSRP $33560
    Dealer Agreed for $350/Mo for 36/10K with 0 Down. (1st month payment)
    Should I proceed or should i shop more.

Help pleaase.

That looks like a very good deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    mwahlertmwahlert Member Posts: 101
    Any change in numbers for August?

2015 MCS 2DR
    24 - 10/12/15
    36 - 10/12/15

2015 MCS 4DR
    24 - 10/12/15
    36 - 10/12/15

THANKS.