Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Nissan Maxima Lease Questions

PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
edited April 2015 in Nissan
This discussion was created from comments split from: 2014 Nissan Maxima Lease Questions.

Comments

• itzzsanjayitzzsanjay Member Posts: 60
    Could I please have RV and MF for 15k/yr 36 or 39 mo whichever is better for SV in Florida?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,980

Could I please have RV and MF for 15k/yr 36 or 39 mo whichever is better for SV in Florida?

36/15 - .00003 and 48% (base or premium) or 49% (sport).

39 month numbers are not competitive.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• mike672mike672 Member Posts: 3
    Hi, Could you please help me. I got a lease dealfor Maxima SV from dealer for $300/month for 36 month. + NY taxes and fees (about 2K). I checked few dealerships already and this is what I got. So, you think it is a good deal? Also, does it make sence to wait for few more month and get 2016 model? Do you know if lease payment will be the same? Appriciate your help.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    mike672 said:

Hi, Could you please help me. I got a lease dealfor Maxima SV from dealer for $300/month for 36 month. + NY taxes and fees (about 2K). I checked few dealerships already and this is what I got. So, you think it is a good deal? Also, does it make sence to wait for few more month and get 2016 model? Do you know if lease payment will be the same? Appriciate your help.

What is the MSRP?

Hard to say if it's a great deal without knowing all the numbers, but it's certainly cheaper than what the new model will be, when it first comes out.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

Its basic Maxima SV - MSRP is $34,380. Also, in order to wait I would need to extent my current lease for $250/month. Its probably does not make sense for me to wait. Than you
  • mrbizness1mrbizness1 Member Posts: 93
    Looking for lease and sales advice. Daughter leased a loaded 2012 Maxima, sticker was 41k, paper work price listed at 35k. 39 months 12k miles a year. She put down 2200.00 which covered the tax. She did this on Long Island and now lives in Raleigh NC. The lease expires in November and the paper work says she can buy it for 23k. Monthly lease cost $325.00
    Question 1, does she have to turn it in on Long Island.
    2. Can I buy this car from Nissan for a lower price, I don't think it will be worth 23k. I see then on dealers lots for 21k now.
    3. Car will have 33k at lease end.
    Thanks for any advice
    hi, i was just going through the same thing with my lease. I called dealership and they told me that buy back car is not negotiable.. Also, I am sure that you can return this car to any Nissan dealer Just inspection first with Nisan.

Looking for lease and sales advice. Daughter leased a loaded 2012 Maxima, sticker was 41k, paper work price listed at 35k. 39 months 12k miles a year. She put down 2200.00 which covered the tax. She did this on Long Island and now lives in Raleigh NC. The lease expires in November and the paper work says she can buy it for 23k. Monthly lease cost $325.00
    Question 1, does she have to turn it in on Long Island.
    2. Can I buy this car from Nissan for a lower price, I don't think it will be worth 23k. I see then on dealers lots for 21k now.
    3. Car will have 33k at lease end.
    Thanks for any advice

mike672 said:

hi, i was just going through the same thing with my lease. I called dealership and they told me that buy back car is not negotiable.. Also, I am sure that you can return this car to any Nissan dealer Just inspection first with Nisan.

1. The car can be returned to any Nissan dealer
    2. No, if you want to buy the car at the end of the lease, you must pay the residual value from the contract; Nissan has insurance to protect them if the actual value is less than the residual value, so there is no incentive to lower the price to you

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• mrbizness1mrbizness1 Member Posts: 93
    Thanks very much for the info
  • steevosteevo Member Posts: 389
    Is there any early numbers for the 2016 Maxima? Production has been ramped up for June dealer stock.
    steevo said:

Is there any early numbers for the 2016 Maxima? Production has been ramped up for June dealer stock.

.00084 MF and 57% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr for all trims, except S, which is 58%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• olliesam3olliesam3 Member Posts: 46
    Hi - Can you please advise MF & Residual for 2014 Maxima S and SV? 36/mo 12k/yr? Thank you!
    olliesam3 said:

Hi - Can you please advise MF & Residual for 2014 Maxima S and SV? 36/mo 12k/yr? Thank you!

.00003 MF

S - 50%
    SV - 49%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Do you have the June MF and residual for the 2016 Maxima SL , SR, and Platinum.. 36/15000 unless there is a discounted MF for 27 or 39.
    steevo said:

Do you have the June MF and residual for the 2016 Maxima SL , SR, and Platinum.. 36/15000 unless there is a discounted MF for 27 or 39.

.00084 MF and 57% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr.. all three trims.

36 months is the best term

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks. Not too bad but it looks like there are better leasers in the short term. At least until they unload the 2014 Maximas and drop the MF.
  • dre210dre210 Member Posts: 80
    can you please provide the residual and mf numbers for 2016 Maxima 3.5 platinum, 27 and 36 months .. 10,000 miles per year.
    dre210 said:

can you please provide the residual and mf numbers for 2016 Maxima 3.5 platinum, 27 and 36 months .. 10,000 miles per year.

No 27 month program.

36/10 - .00084 and 59%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• fase2988fase2988 Member Posts: 14
    dealer is claiming residual is 54% for SL in Long Island, NY for 36/12K. Can you confirm? thks
    2016 maxima btw
    fase2988 said:
    dealer is claiming residual is 54% for SL in Long Island, NY for 36/12K. Can you confirm? thks
    Nope. 36/15 residual is 57%. 

Could be a different bank. If so, we don't have any numbers. 

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Nope he says NMAC. Guess he's trying to take me for a ride
    fase2988 said:
    Nope he says NMAC. Guess he's trying to take me for a ride
    Dealer is not allowed to modify the residual...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Do you have the July MF and residual for the 2016 Maxima SL , SR, and Platinum.. 36/15000 unless there is a discounted MF for 27 or 39.
    If not Maybe they start July 6 ?
    Fase2988 what dealer? Or town if you dont want to give name...
    steevo said:

Do you have the July MF and residual for the 2016 Maxima SL , SR, and Platinum.. 36/15000 unless there is a discounted MF for 27 or 39.
    If not Maybe they start July 6 ?

.00084 MF and 57% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

steevo said:
    Fase2988 what dealer? Or town if you dont want to give name...
    Town of Glen Cove
  • umair83umair83 Member Posts: 12
    Hi,

A lot of places have the 2014 maxima on clearance for purchase. Anyone able to lease one, especially at the clearance price? theoretically if bank allows it, you should be able to right given no current incentives for purchase or lease on the 2014s - so sale price should be same regardless if purchasing or leasing?

If so, i'm looking for MF and residual on 10k lease for 2014 maxima sv w/ premium and tech package. can be 33 to 39 months (whichever is best). thanks in advance!

• umair83umair83 Member Posts: 12
    umair83 said:

Hi,

A lot of places have the 2014 maxima on clearance for purchase. Anyone able to lease one, especially at the clearance price? theoretically if bank allows it, you should be able to right given no current incentives for purchase or lease on the 2014s - so sale price should be same regardless if purchasing or leasing?

If so, i'm looking for MF and residual on 10k lease for 2014 maxima sv w/ premium and tech package. can be 33 to 39 months (whichever is best). thanks in advance!

and this is for illinois (zip code 60625)
    umair83 said:

umair83 said:

Hi,

and this is for illinois (zip code 60625)
    .00197 MF and 40% residual for 39mo, 10K/yr.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator