Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2016 Acura ILX Video Review | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited June 2015 in Acura
image2016 Acura ILX Video Review | Edmunds.com

This Acura ILX video review includes information about fuel economy, price, interior space, technology, ride and handling, its available engine and how it stacks up to competitor compact luxury sedans

Read the full story here

Comments

• bimer320bimer320 Member Posts: 34
    No Tnx, the Yugo in previous article has more character.
  • zoomzoomnzoomzoomn Member Posts: 143
    This is a familiar conundrum for Acura. I worked for an Acura dealer back in the nineties and the car that the Integra was shopped against most was the Accord. Because the Integra was also basically a sported up Civic and the Accord was similarly priced, it always came down to whether they wanted more sport, or more space. The Accord won that battle quite often.
  • schen72schen72 Member Posts: 433
    I recently test drove this ILX and I felt it was pretty nice overall. The 201hp engine seems adequate and provides enough power. Assuming you can buy it at or just below "invoice" price - which is what I've paid for all my Acuras - I think it's overall a pretty fair price.
  • bett12bett12 Member Posts: 7
    Is $29,900. a good price for a 2016 Tech Plus Package ILX?
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Hi @bett12, using a Boston zip (assuming you're still somewhere in the NE per your 2010 posts), we're showing invoice of $31,889 (including destination of $920). MSRP is $33,820 and True Market Value is $32,058.

So, assuming your $29.9 includes destination, your quote is coming in ~$1,900 below invoice. That sounds terrific. Even $1,000 below is good for a Honda/Acura.
  • bett12bett12 Member Posts: 7
    Thanks stever.This was their eprice and it sounded good to me but since I haven't bought a new car in a long time (usually go for a loaded pre-owned) I thought I'd try to get another opinion. Pricing looks good compared to some other dealerships I checked.