Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Have you recently switched from a luxury sedan to a luxury SUV?
A reporter would like to talk to you; please reach out to [email protected] by 7/25 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2016 Honda Pilot Arrives at Dealerships on June 18 | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited June 2015 in Honda
image2016 Honda Pilot Arrives at Dealerships on June 18 | Edmunds.com

The redesigned 2016 Honda Pilot, a three-row midsize SUV, arrives at U.S. Honda dealerships on June 18.

Read the full story here

Comments

• tr6canucktr6canuck Posts: 1
    I went to my Honda dealer last Saturday. (I was really trying to find the Acura dealer as I like the MDX). I saw all the CRV's and asked if they had a 3 row suv. (Totally forgetting about the Pilot). The saleswoman said they had a Pilot in the back. She drove it up to the front. I thought, why is she showing me an old, used model. She said it was a new 2015. I couldn't believe Honda was still selling this boring boxy SUV. My wife and I obviously showed no interest and left. Why didn't she say the 2016 will be out in a week? Oh well, her loss- and Honda's.
  • skyking11skyking11 Posts: 3
    I went down to look at the new Pilot last week. If Honda had been more honest they would have simply named it the Odessy. It's a van, not an SUV. Looks like a van, feels like a van when you get in, has a van feel to the front cockpit, and most disappointing of all IT HAS THOSE CRAPPY VAN SEATS FOR THE DRIVER. If you want a van, you will like it. If you want an SUV it's time to start looking at other manufacturers.
  • skyking11skyking11 Posts: 3
    The salesman I talked to told me that is has a feature that shuts the engine down automatically when the car is stopped but that he did not know if you could disable the feature. He also did not know what happened to the air conditioning and heat when the thing decides to shut down. Does anyone have answers to this?