Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Sextuple Washer Jets - 2015 Volvo S60 Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited July 2015 in Volvo
imageSextuple Washer Jets - 2015 Volvo S60 Long-Term Road Test

Our long-term 2015 Volvo S60 has six windshield-washer jets, i.e., six discrete water jets fire away at the same time when you wash the windshield. Now that's class-leading performance.

Read the full story here

Comments

• allthingshondaallthingshonda Member Posts: 878
    I think it's safe to say that Volvo leads this segment in at least one category.

Are you serious? I thought the pee stream washers were reserved for the cheapest of economy cars. Washers that spray a wide mist that covers the entire windshield or the GM style wet arm washers that spray from the wiper arms as the wipers sweep the windshield are the best. I haven't seen pee stream washers since my 1997 Honda Civic.
  • desmoliciousdesmolicious Member Posts: 671
    Dammit Josh don't you know we're in a drought?
  • gearcatgearcat Member Posts: 2
    My 2007 Hyundai Accent does that. Good for Hyundai or bad for Volvo?
  • allthingshondaallthingshonda Member Posts: 878
    Volvo's headlight washers are more powerful. Now if the windshield washer worked like this then you would be talking about something.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0mlcOoUkIQ
  • bbqburgerbbqburger Member Posts: 1
    My 2011 Panamera has 9 - three triples.
  • SadButTrueSadButTrue Member Posts: 48
    @bbqburger

Amazing. I sit corrected. Actually I was in a Cayenne the other day, and it had three doubles, tying the Volvo (and according to @gearcat, a 2007 Accent). But three triples, that might take the cake.

-JS