Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Are you under 40 and think that you might not be able to afford a brand new vehicle when you purchase your next car? If so, a reporter would like to talk to you. Please reach out to [email protected] by 12/16 for more details.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Time for a Change - 2015 Ford Mustang GT Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited July 2015 in Ford
imageTime for a Change - 2015 Ford Mustang GT Long-Term Road Test

During a road trip to Arizona, our 2015 Ford Mustang let us know that it's time for an oil change.

Read the full story here

Comments

• yellowbalyellowbal Posts: 234
    Wow, no oil additions for 10,000 miles and the oil is in good condition? I guess that is possible when the engine has 8 quart capacity. Awesome.
  • sxty8stangsxty8stang Posts: 58
    yellowbal said:

Wow, no oil additions for 10,000 miles and the oil is in good condition? I guess that is possible when the engine has 8 quart capacity. Awesome.

And that's with Semi-Synthetic oil too. I've got a 2011 GT that I've sent full synthetic oil samples to Blackstone Oil Labs from a couple times and the analysis has confirmed going past 10K would not be harmful in any way.