Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Mercedes Benz SLK Lease Questions

ronnyngronnyng Member Posts: 3
edited May 2015 in Mercedes-Benz
Hi guys! Try to look into getting a SLK. The sales said he can give me $8k discount on this vehicle. Anyone knows the residual and money factor for January? Please advise. Thank you!

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 234,725
    ronnyng said:

Hi guys! Try to look into getting a SLK. The sales said he can give me $8k discount on this vehicle. Anyone knows the residual and money factor for January? Please advise. Thank you!

SLK 250: .00153 MF and 56% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• greeneyespsugreeneyespsu Member Posts: 139
    Hello - Can someone please give current (March 2015) residual and MF for 2015 SLK250 10k miles for 24, 30, and 36 months? Are there any current incentives or rebates (I have a 2013 SLK250 maturing on lease) April 4. Also, what date are the current numbers good through? 3/31 or 4/2? Thank you!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 239,555

Hello - Can someone please give current (March 2015) residual and MF for 2015 SLK250 10k miles for 24, 30, and 36 months? Are there any current incentives or rebates (I have a 2013 SLK250 maturing on lease) April 4. Also, what date are the current numbers good through? 3/31 or 4/2? Thank you!

.00153 MF for all terms.

71% / 70% / 64% residual.

3/31/15 expiration date on the above numbers.

There is a pull ahead program for your current lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

What are the details of the current lease pull ahead for 2015 SLK250? My lease is extended 6 months and ending April 4, so I've already made my last payment. However, I know these programs can sometimes be a flat rate incentive put towards a new vehicle instead of actual monthly payment waivers? Hopefully that makes sense?

What are the details of the current lease pull ahead for 2015 SLK250? My lease is extended 6 months and ending April 4, so I've already made my last payment. However, I know these programs can sometimes be a flat rate incentive put towards a new vehicle instead of actual monthly payment waivers? Hopefully that makes sense?

.00153 MF and 61% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr.

I don't show that the SLK is eligible for a pull-ahead program.. If you have a current SLK lease that is ending, then that qualifies you for the first part, but leasing a new SLK is not one of the models that qualifies.

But, that said... we have limited information on those incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:
    .00153 MF and 61% residual for 36mo, 15K/yr. I don't show that the SLK is eligible for a pull-ahead program.. If you have a current SLK lease that is ending, then that qualifies you for the first part, but leasing a new SLK is not one of the models that qualifies. But, that said... we have limited information on those incentives.
    Oh. Michaell mentioned the pull ahead above. I'm not familiar with those type of programs at all. I have an SLK250 lease now and looking to get into a new SLK250 lease.

I'm sure I will get a good deal even without it though (knock on wood). So far, pricing/negotiating with a couple dealers has yielded me 12-15% off MSRP which certainly blows the $1500 under invoice deal through costcoauto out of the water!
    ronnyng said:
    Did you end up buying it? If so, what was the MSRP and what was your purchase price?
    edited March 2015
    Is there any way to find out what the MF/residuals/incentives (10k for 24, 30, 36 mo.) are for April now? A dealer here has a car coming in, but it won't be here til 4/4, so it'll be under April programs.

Wondering if I'll be able to get as good of a deal. Right now, I'm at ~12-12.5% off MSRP for my selling price. 

Is there any way to find out what the MF/residuals/incentives (10k for 24, 30, 36 mo.) are for April now? A dealer here has a car coming in, but it won't be here til 4/4, so it'll be under April programs.

Wondering if I'll be able to get as good of a deal. Right now, I'm at ~12-12.5% off MSRP for my selling price. 

We don't get programs in advance

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Ok last question - is the .00153 MF for March a promotional MF or would I be able to put down 10 MSD to lower it to .00083? (I would also do autopay to lower to .00073) Thanks!
    Ok last question - is the .00153 MF for March a promotional MF or would I be able to put down 10 MSD to lower it to .00083? (I would also do autopay to lower to .00073) Thanks!
    That is a promotional MF. Standard MF from MB is around .00200, give or take. 

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Michaell said:
    So is the only way I can reduce this MF by autopay? Is there any other way to reduce it? I'm assuming neither MSD nor OnePay can be used on this MF? I've been googling all of this, but not finding much. You guys are the best resource. :)

I'm going to sign this weekend, but want to have financials figured out ahead of time. The second dealer that sent me an offer tonight added in a separate line item for tax ($4800+) and then added tax again in monthly payments ($1200+), so I don't feel comfortable asking them these questions. ;)

Michaell said:

So is the only way I can reduce this MF by autopay? Is there any other way to reduce it? I'm assuming neither MSD nor OnePay can be used on this MF? I've been googling all of this, but not finding much. You guys are the best resource. :)

I'm going to sign this weekend, but want to have financials figured out ahead of time. The second dealer that sent me an offer tonight added in a separate line item for tax ($4800+) and then added tax again in monthly payments ($1200+), so I don't feel comfortable asking them these questions. ;)

Autopay can be applied to the discounted MF, but not MSD.

Which state is this? Lease tax obligations vary.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:
    Michaell said:

Autopay can be applied to the discounted MF, but not MSD. Which state is this? Lease tax obligations vary.
    I know autopay can be applied, but what about OnePay? Just wondering if the lowest MF I can get this month is .00143 (.00153 - .0001 autopay). 

This is in CA. (Los Angeles area)

The dealer marked up the acquisition fee by $300-400+ after I called him out on the double tax so I told him I was going to go with another dealer.

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

Autopay can be applied to the discounted MF, but not MSD.

Which state is this? Lease tax obligations vary.

I know autopay can be applied, but what about OnePay? Just wondering if the lowest MF I can get this month is .00143 (.00153 - .0001 autopay). 

This is in CA. (Los Angeles area)

The dealer marked up the acquisition fee by $300-400+ after I called him out on the double tax so I told him I was going to go with another dealer.

I don't have any OnePay information.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Not sure anyone will know the answer to this, but figured I would ask. I am trying to order a 2015 SLK250 from a local dealer and they told me that the configurator is not working for the SLK only. All other models are working fine, but they're unable to put in any orders for SLKs (for the past 2 days). They said they need to contact Germany to find out why (possibly 2015 is finished production and they're getting ready for 2016, but it seems too early for that to me). My lease is up in 5 days and I'm trying to figure out if they're BSing me to not order a car for the price they offered me or if the system really isn't working. Help!

Not sure anyone will know the answer to this, but figured I would ask. I am trying to order a 2015 SLK250 from a local dealer and they told me that the configurator is not working for the SLK only. All other models are working fine, but they're unable to put in any orders for SLKs (for the past 2 days). They said they need to contact Germany to find out why (possibly 2015 is finished production and they're getting ready for 2016, but it seems too early for that to me). My lease is up in 5 days and I'm trying to figure out if they're BSing me to not order a car for the price they offered me or if the system really isn't working. Help!

Reach out to another MB dealer and see if you get the same story.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

I did that. One said the same (that they can't modify configurations), the other said they can modify an existing order. So stressful. In the meantime, MBFS is extending my lease one more month, if needed (unless we get a car ordered, then it's extended until the car comes in).

Could you please let me know April residual and MF (all available terms at 10k/year) and April incentives/rebates once you have them? Thank you!!

Michaell said:

I did that. One said the same (that they can't modify configurations), the other said they can modify an existing order. So stressful. In the meantime, MBFS is extending my lease one more month, if needed (unless we get a car ordered, then it's extended until the car comes in).

Could you please let me know April residual and MF (all available terms at 10k/year) and April incentives/rebates once you have them? Thank you!!
    Hopefully we'll get the April numbers in the next few days; I wouldn't expect any major changes, but one never knows.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Hopefully we'll get the April numbers in the next few days; I wouldn't expect any major changes, but one never knows.

I imagined the same, but the FEP discount went up $500 for April ($3,000 on 2015 SLK) which makes me think residual and/or MF may have gotten worse. Plus, want to see if incentives are better than FEP (doubtful).

Dealer confirmed today that 2015 SLK production has ended and I can't factory order any longer (not sure when 2016 will start), so I will probably have to find something already built. Currently, I'm trying to find a way to search national (or even regional) inventory without having to search every single dealer individually (I wish I could see what was being delivered soon also) and also a good Mercedes VIN decoder that will show all options on a vehicle when dealer listing doesn't. Oh, how I wish I could access NetStar!

Michaell said:

I imagined the same, but the FEP discount went up $500 for April ($3,000 on 2015 SLK) which makes me think residual and/or MF may have gotten worse. Plus, want to see if incentives are better than FEP (doubtful).

Dealer confirmed today that 2015 SLK production has ended and I can't factory order any longer (not sure when 2016 will start), so I will probably have to find something already built. Currently, I'm trying to find a way to search national (or even regional) inventory without having to search every single dealer individually (I wish I could see what was being delivered soon also) and also a good Mercedes VIN decoder that will show all options on a vehicle when dealer listing doesn't. Oh, how I wish I could access NetStar!
    We do now have numbers for April- .00153 MF and 70% for 30 months, 10K per year (64% for 36/10).

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

Michaell said:

We do now have numbers for April- .00153 MF and 70% for 30 months, 10K per year (64% for 36/10).
    Thank you, Michaell! Wow, 36 month residual is horrible! I assume 24 months is still 71% then? Are there any incentives/rebates/bonuses this month? Thank you!
    I imagined the same, but the FEP discount went up $500 for April ($3,000 on 2015 SLK) which makes me think residual and/or MF may have gotten worse. Plus, want to see if incentives are better than FEP (doubtful). Dealer confirmed today that 2015 SLK production has ended and I can't factory order any longer (not sure when 2016 will start), so I will probably have to find something already built. Currently, I'm trying to find a way to search national (or even regional) inventory without having to search every single dealer individually (I wish I could see what was being delivered soon also) and also a good Mercedes VIN decoder that will show all options on a vehicle when dealer listing doesn't. Oh, how I wish I could access NetStar!
    Thank you, Michaell! Wow, 36 month residual is horrible! I assume 24 months is still 71% then? Are there any incentives/rebates/bonuses this month? Thank you!
    Yes 71% for 24/10. Use the car research tab at the top of the page to get the current incentives. 

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:
    I imagined the same, but the FEP discount went up $500 for April ($3,000 on 2015 SLK) which makes me think residual and/or MF may have gotten worse. Plus, want to see if incentives are better than FEP (doubtful). Dealer confirmed today that 2015 SLK production has ended and I can't factory order any longer (not sure when 2016 will start), so I will probably have to find something already built. Currently, I'm trying to find a way to search national (or even regional) inventory without having to search every single dealer individually (I wish I could see what was being delivered soon also) and also a good Mercedes VIN decoder that will show all options on a vehicle when dealer listing doesn't. Oh, how I wish I could access NetStar!
    Yes 71% for 24/10. Use the car research tab at the top of the page to get the current incentives. 
    I did use the incentives page, but it's not often accurate. It didn't have last month's $2,000 incentive, so I just wanted to check there wasn't something else available. 
  • user1user1 Member Posts: 45
    Can you also provide 24/10 and 24/12 on the SLK350? Thanks again!
    user1 said:

Can you also provide 24/10 and 24/12 on the SLK350? Thanks again!

.00135 and 66% / 67%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ph2010ph2010 Member Posts: 15
    Do you have June MF / residuals for SLK350 24/10-12-15?
    ph2010 said:

Do you have June MF / residuals for SLK350 24/10-12-15?

.00135 and 64% / 66% / 67%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Can someone please tell me the MF (top tier)/residuals/incentives (10k for 24, 30, 36 mo.) for July for both the 2015 and 2016 SLK250? Thank you!
    Can someone please tell me the MF (top tier)/residuals/incentives (10k for 24, 30, 36 mo.) for July for both the 2015 and 2016 SLK250? Thank you!
    2015 - .00136 and 70% 69% or 63%

2016  - .00135 and 71% 70% or 64% (SLK300)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

2015: .00136 MF and 70%/69%/63% residual.

As far as I know, there is no SLK250 for 2016

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thank you! Leased my new SLK250 today and couldn't be happier! :)
  • hpjsjbhhpjsjbh Member Posts: 3
    Is there anyone who tell me current October MF/residual/any incentives (12k and 15k for 24, 36 mo.) for 2016 SLK300 please? Thanks!
    hpjsjbh said:

Is there anyone who tell me current October MF/residual/any incentives (12k and 15k for 24, 36 mo.) for 2016 SLK300 please? Thanks!

.00135 MF

70%/68% and 63%/61% residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• hpjsjbhhpjsjbh Member Posts: 3
    Can I ask about MF/residual/any incentives (12k and 15k for 24, 36 mo.) for 2016 SLK350 again? Thanks a lot!
    hpjsjbh said:

Can I ask about MF/residual/any incentives (12k and 15k for 24, 36 mo.) for 2016 SLK350 again? Thanks a lot!

.00114 MF

64% for 24/15; 58% for 36/15

Add 2% for 12K.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator