Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Golf TDI S and SEL Lease Questions

john_macariojohn_macario Member Posts: 5
edited May 2015 in Volkswagen
Does anyone know the May 2015 residual and MF for a 36 m/12K lease for a Golf TDI S and SEL?

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,268

Does anyone know the May 2015 residual and MF for a 36 m/12K lease for a Golf TDI S and SEL?

.00050 MF 51% (gas) or 57% (TDI) residual. Gas Golf also has $1000 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• schmeglschmegl Member Posts: 52
    Does anyone have the June 2015 MF and residual for the 2015 Golf Sportwagen SEL TDI, 24m/12k and 36m/12k?
    Thank you!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,100
    schmegl said:

Does anyone have the June 2015 MF and residual for the 2015 Golf Sportwagen SEL TDI, 24m/12k and 36m/12k?
    Thank you!

.00175 MF and 66%/59% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• gogobackergogobacker Member Posts: 13
    edited July 2015
    Shopping for a 2015 Golf TSI SEL or SE (AUTO)

Will go to the dealership for the first time this weekend to talk initial numbers and this is what I got from true car so far... 

True car guaranteed price: $24219(SE)/$26619(SEL)
    Cap Cost: I will assuming the price above is the best I can go...
    Terms: 36m/12k
    Monthly Payment with tax(Queens, New York): $3xx? includes tax

Total out of pocket ($2000): first month payment ($3xx) plus DMV transfer fee, bank fee, acquisition fee

Trying to see What's the number is reasonable before I am heading to dealership 

My question is: 
    1. I am new to this forum, leasing car, and VW. What should I do to prepare myself to get a good deal?  And what is the number I should consider to take?

2. What the MF and RV of GOLF SE/SEL right now? If there is any promotion, does it end up in very near future or not?

3. I used to drive TOYOTA Camry, so it's very easy and cheap to maintain a Camry. How much does it cost to maintain a GOLF. Am I looking for like 3xx bucks every year? Should I buy any maintenance plan if there is such a thing from VW?

4. I greatly appreciate any suggestions and help.

Thanks!!!

Chao
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,268

Shopping for a 2015 Golf TSI SEL or SE (AUTO)

Will go to the dealership for the first time this weekend to talk initial numbers and this is what I got from true car so far... 

True car guaranteed price: $24219(SE)/$26619(SEL)
    Cap Cost: I will assuming the price above is the best I can go...
    Terms: 36m/12k
    Monthly Payment with tax(Queens, New York): $3xx? includes tax

Total out of pocket ($2000): first month payment ($3xx) plus DMV transfer fee, bank fee, acquisition fee

Trying to see What's the number is reasonable before I am heading to dealership 

My question is: 
    1. I am new to this forum, leasing car, and VW. What should I do to prepare myself to get a good deal?  And what is the number I should consider to take?

2. What the MF and RV of GOLF SE/SEL right now? If there is any promotion, does it end up in very near future or not?

3. I used to drive TOYOTA Camry, so it's very easy and cheap to maintain a Camry. How much does it cost to maintain a GOLF. Am I looking for like 3xx bucks every year? Should I buy any maintenance plan if there is such a thing from VW?

4. I greatly appreciate any suggestions and help.

Thanks!!!

Chao

Here is the information I posted in the other discussion:

Lease numbers for the Golf TSI (SE or SEL) are .00040 and 50% for 36/12 and $1000 lease cash.

It's safe to say that the Golf will be more expensive than the Camry, but I couldn't tell you by how much. Buying a pre-paid maintenance plan may make sense to control your costs - check with the service department to find out how much oil changes and other maintenance visits will cost, then compare to the price of the plan.

Work to negotiate the best selling price, then apply the $1000 lease cash to it.

Since you are in NY, will you be paying your lease sales tax up front or will you be adding it into the cap cost?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4