Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Fuel Economy Update for June — Stretching Its Legs - 2015 Ford Mustang GT Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited July 2015 in Ford
imageFuel Economy Update for June — Stretching Its Legs - 2015 Ford Mustang GT Long-Term Road Test

June was a good month for our 2015 Ford Mustang. A couple of highway-heavy road trips yielded new best performances for mpg and range, as well as an increase in the average lifetime mpg.

Read the full story here

Comments

• s197gts197gt Member Posts: 486
    it would be a sin to leave a mustang stock. this car needs something to spice things up.
  • willisnwillisn Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2015
    I've got a similar 2015 model with the exception of the racing seats. I installed a K&N air filter, and an MBRP street legal catback exhaust so the engine breaths more than stock. So far I've got 3000 miles on the car in 6 months and my lifetime mileage is 18.4. That seems right in line with the EPA estimate and similar to what you all have experienced (~10 MPG in town, ~23MPG highway).
  • jddmustangjddmustang Member Posts: 1
    speaking of poor fuel economy, I want to take my 2015 out for some track days but can't find any tow hooks for the front or rear online (I found one possibility for the front, but the co doesn't call back. Any thoughts?