Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Cadillac CTS Vsport demo value

missysworldmissysworld Member Posts: 6
edited July 2015 in Cadillac
I am interested in leasing a 2015 CTS vsport demo with 4000 miles on it. I understand Cadillac leasing numbers are not available for July. I would like to know what kind of additional discount I should expect for the mileage. Is it just .20 per mile? Or should I expect more?

Best Answers

Answers

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185

I am interested in leasing a 2015 CTS vsport demo with 4000 miles on it. I understand Cadillac leasing numbers are not available for July. I would like to know what kind of additional discount I should expect for the mileage. Is it just .20 per mile? Or should I expect more?

If the discount is only $0.20/mi., then it probably won't be any cheaper to lease the demo than a brand new one... Look for a price that is $2000-$3000 less than a comparable new model.

Otherwise, why lease a demo?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thank you for your answer. To answer your question, "why lease a demo". I am considering it because there are only 4 new vsport non premiums within 100 miles of me. I live in The Tampa Bay Area so it isn't a tiny market either. Two of which are white, which I prefer not to have. That leaves the demo and just one other.
    I know there are no July numbers available. Any numbers for last month? Do you happen to have base MF available? An approximate on residuals? I am trying to make sure I am paying what I should.
    Any info is greatly appreciated.
  • Options
    Wow, those residuals seem really low. Is that for the CTS V or CTS V Sport?