Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Porsche 911 Lease Questions

PF_FlyerPF_Flyer Member Posts: 9,372
edited May 2015 in Porsche
This discussion was created from comments split from: Porsche 911 Lease Questions.

Comments

• slatettslatett Member Posts: 6
    Michaell - thanks .. neither dealer I'm talking to is close to those numbers .. if you don't mind .. can you give me '15 911 C4S PDK 5k/yr 27/30? Most appreciated!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,057
    slatett said:

Michaell - thanks .. neither dealer I'm talking to is close to those numbers .. if you don't mind .. can you give me '15 911 C4S PDK 5k/yr 27/30? Most appreciated!

same MF of .00200 and residual of 67% / 65% for 27/30 months, 5K miles per year.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Any chance you have the MRM for the '15 C4S PDK and '15 911 Turbo?
  • captdngrcaptdngr Member Posts: 19
    edited December 2014
    Ah yes, the MRM's. I forgot to ask about those, as well, in my inquiries above. And they're shockingly critical with Porsches given how easy it is to wrack up the options.

If we can get hit with the MRM's for the following, I'd appreciate it (including slatett's request here):

2015 911 Carrera S Coupe (PDK)
    2015 911 Carrera 4S Coupe (PDK)
    2015 911 Turbo Coupe
    2015 911 Turbo S Coupe
    2015 911 Turbo S Cabriolet

Very much appreciated, as always!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,175
    slatett said:

Any chance you have the MRM for the '15 C4S PDK and '15 911 Turbo?

C4S PDK Coupe: $130,610
    911 Turbo Coupe: $174,900

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

captdngr said:

Ah yes, the MRM's. I forgot to ask about those, as well, in my inquiries above. And they're shockingly critical with Porsches given how easy it is to wrack up the options.

If we can get hit with the MRM's for the following, I'd appreciate it (including slatett's request here):

2015 911 Carrera S Coupe (PDK)
    2015 911 Carrera 4S Coupe (PDK)
    2015 911 Turbo Coupe
    2015 911 Turbo S Coupe
    2015 911 Turbo S Cabriolet

Very much appreciated, as always!

2015 911 Carrera S Coupe (PDK) $123,880
    2015 911 Carrera 4S Coupe (PDK) $130,610
    2015 911 Turbo Coupe $174,900
    2015 911 Turbo S Coupe $202,000
    2015 911 Turbo S Cabriolet $215,100

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

2015 911 Carrera S Coupe (PDK) $123,880
    2015 911 Carrera 4S Coupe (PDK) $130,610
    2015 911 Turbo Coupe $174,900
    2015 911 Turbo S Coupe $202,000
    2015 911 Turbo S Cabriolet $215,100

You rock. Thank you again!
    Apologies for the frequent questions... I tried to dig out all this data myself, but it's been a bit tougher than I expected. What are the residual % adds/subtracts for the following:

15k miles
    12k miles
    10k miles
    7.5k miles

PDK I know is a minus 1% off the residual. I seem to have gathered that it's +2% to the 15k residual to get 12k, another +1% for 10k. Not sure about 7.5k miles. Am I in the right ballpark?

Thanks!
    captdngr said:

Apologies for the frequent questions... I tried to dig out all this data myself, but it's been a bit tougher than I expected. What are the residual % adds/subtracts for the following:

15k miles
    12k miles
    10k miles
    7.5k miles

PDK I know is a minus 1% off the residual. I seem to have gathered that it's +2% to the 15k residual to get 12k, another +1% for 10k. Not sure about 7.5k miles. Am I in the right ballpark?

Thanks!

15K/yr is the standard residual number

12K/yr add 2%
    10K/yr add 3%
    7.5K/yr add 4%

PDK is only -1% on 911s that offer a stick... so, no deduction for Turbos, etc..

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Awesome. Thank you! :)
  • orthojoeorthojoe Member Posts: 12
    edited December 2014
    kyfdx,

Can you give me an update on the lease terms for a 2015 GT3?
    2 and 3 years, 7500 and 10000 miles/year
    Residual and MF.
    Thank you!
    orthojoe said:

kyfdx,

Can you give me an update on the lease terms for a 2015 GT3?
    2 and 3 years, 7500 and 10000 miles/year
    Residual and MF.
    Thank you!

24/10: .0020 MF and 61% residual
    36/10: .0020 MF and 54% residual.

Add 1% for 7.5K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

What is the formula I used for MRM - meaning - when I estimate what the lease payment will be - where/how do I use MRM
    slatett said:

What is the formula I used for MRM - meaning - when I estimate what the lease payment will be - where/how do I use MRM

MRM stands for Maximum Residualized MSRP .. meaning, if you get too heavy with the options, any amount over the MRM is not subject to the residual, and you'll have to pay 100% over the overage as part of your lease payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

slatett said:

If your MSRP is higher than the MRM, then use the MRM as the MSRP in your calculation.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• btchinbtchin Member Posts: 2
    Hi kyfdx,
    could you give me the lease terms on a 2015 carrera gts manual transmission? Residuals and MFs for 24 and 36 months and for 7.5k, 10k, 12k, and 15k miles. Also what is the MRM on this car?
    thanks so much
    btchin said:

Hi kyfdx,
    could you give me the lease terms on a 2015 carrera gts manual transmission? Residuals and MFs for 24 and 36 months and for 7.5k, 10k, 12k, and 15k miles. Also what is the MRM on this car?
    thanks so much

Carrera GTS?

I'm not sure what model that is..

GT3?
    Turbo S?
    Carrera S?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• kogumakoguma Member Posts: 131
    Carrera GTS is one that's between GT3 and the S model

http://www.porsche.com/usa/models/911/911-carrera-gts/
    kyfdx said:

btchin said:

Hi kyfdx,
    thanks so much

Carrera GTS?

I'm not sure what model that is..

GT3?
    Turbo S?
    Carrera S?
    Interesting... Porsche numbers are put out quarterly... Nothing in the 4th quarter numbers on that model... maybe, next month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• btchinbtchin Member Posts: 2
    The GTS is essentially an S with a package of options that can mostly be added to the S a la carte but are slightly discounted as a package on the GTS. They include the power kit, sport chrono, sport exhaust, sport design front fascia and side mirrors, and a few others. The MSRP is 115k compared to 98k for the S. 

In the absence of available numbers for the GTS, could you give me the current lease terms for the S I could use as an estimate?

thanks!
    btchin said:

The GTS is essentially an S with a package of options that can mostly be added to the S a la carte but are slightly discounted as a package on the GTS. They include the power kit, sport chrono, sport exhaust, sport design front fascia and side mirrors, and a few others. The MSRP is 115k compared to 98k for the S. 

In the absence of available numbers for the GTS, could you give me the current lease terms for the S I could use as an estimate?

thanks!

2015 Carrera S: .0020 MF - MRM = $119,800

24/15 = 67% residual
    36/15 = 56% residual

Add 2% for 12K, 3% for 10K or 4% for 7.5K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited December 2014
    Indeed, GTS #'s should hopefully be in the Q1 2015 numbers. The Carrera GTS and Carrera 4 GTS (Coupe and Cab) just started to roll out. First one hit Porsche of North Houston recently.

Looking forward to those numbers. :)

Thanks, as always. Happy New Year!
  • bigalanbigalan Member Posts: 4
    Macan lease. Three years 12000 per year. 63,000 lease with 2000 down at 1120. Residual a little over $37,000. Not sure what to think about this. Any insights?
    bigalan said:

Macan lease. Three years 12000 per year. 63,000 lease with 2000 down at 1120. Residual a little over $37,000. Not sure what to think about this. Any insights?

We don't have any Porsche info for this quarter... Typically, the Macan goes for full MSRP... any lease price is going to be high in comparison to other $60K SUVs.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• wonderkidwonderkid Member Posts: 1
    captdngr said:

Indeed, GTS #'s should hopefully be in the Q1 2015 numbers. The Carrera GTS and Carrera 4 GTS (Coupe and Cab) just started to roll out. First one hit Porsche of North Houston recently.

I'd like to know MF and Residual $ of 2015 911 GTS, 36 mos, 7500/yr..........thanks in advance!!!
    wonderkid said:

captdngr said:

I'd like to know MF and Residual $ of 2015 911 GTS, 36 mos, 7500/yr..........thanks in advance!!!
    We don't have any Porsche numbers for Q1, but assume the MF is .00200.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited February 2015
    Thanks for the info, as always.

Any chance you have an idea when PFS numbers will drop for Q1? Or perhaps will we have to wait until Q2 numbers drop?

Got a 2015 911 Carrera GTS Coupe on the way, and would love to be able to number crunch. It should arrive mid-March, and is finally crossing the Atlantic!

(24mo / 36mo, 10k / 12k / 15k, MRM, MF, please. Thanks, in advance.)
    captdngr said:

Thanks for the info, as always.

Any chance you have an idea when PFS numbers will drop for Q1? Or perhaps will we have to wait until Q2 numbers drop?

Got a 2015 911 Carrera GTS Coupe on the way, and would love to be able to number crunch. It should arrive mid-March, and is finally crossing the Atlantic!

(24mo / 36mo, 10k / 12k / 15k, MRM, MF, please. Thanks, in advance.)

Oh, I'm sure the Q1 numbers are available to the dealers. We just don't have them.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• larry_cablelarry_cable Member Posts: 1
    I'm pretty interested in know the GTS lease rates also; taking delivery of a Cabriolet in May, and wondering what the money factor, MRM etc will be for 5k or 7.5k p.a over 36 mnths...
    edited February 2015

I'm pretty interested in know the GTS lease rates also; taking delivery of a Cabriolet in May, and wondering what the money factor, MRM etc will be for 5k or 7.5k p.a over 36 mnths...

Should we ever get updated Porsche numbers, we'll get them posted.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks. Always appreciated! :)
  • gagasguygagasguy Member Posts: 14
    Do you have the MF and residual for a Cayman GTS, 24 mo lease, 7500 mi/yr? Many thanks,
    gagasguy said:

Do you have the MF and residual for a Cayman GTS, 24 mo lease, 7500 mi/yr? Many thanks,

We haven't seen Porsche numbers for some months, sorry.

Best guess is a MF of .00200

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• gagasguygagasguy Member Posts: 14
    Do you mind my asking what's happening re Porsche numbers? Is Porsche not cooperating, not posting number or? Many thanks.
    edited May 2015
    gagasguy said:

Do you mind my asking what's happening re Porsche numbers? Is Porsche not cooperating, not posting number or? Many thanks.

We are just not getting the numbers. Don't know why.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mwlmd2mwlmd2 Member Posts: 6
    Does anyone have May lease rates for a 2015 991 GTS PDK?

2 year 5k mi per year
    3 year 5k mi per year

Any help appreciated.

Matt
    mwlmd2 said:
    Does anyone have May lease rates for a 2015 991 GTS PDK? 2 year 5k mi per year 3 year 5k mi per year Any help appreciated. Matt
     Sorry, we haven't had any porsche numbers for a couple of months 

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• andyg78andyg78 Member Posts: 2
    I have a question, not sure if I am posting in the right place. (if not, I apologize).

I wanted to know if anyone could tell me if the deal I am being offered from my dealer is good/bad/reasonable?

2016 911 GTS PDK ($131,000 sticker custom build).

30 Month lease.
    10K miles a year.
    $2,900 down.
    $1,990 a month (tax included).

Thanks!
    andyg78 said:

I have a question, not sure if I am posting in the right place. (if not, I apologize).

I wanted to know if anyone could tell me if the deal I am being offered from my dealer is good/bad/reasonable?

2016 911 GTS PDK ($131,000 sticker custom build).

30 Month lease.
    10K miles a year.
    $2,900 down.
    $1,990 a month (tax included).

Thanks!

Hard to say .. we haven't seen any Porsche numbers in quite a while.

What is the selling price?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• andyg78andyg78 Member Posts: 2
    The window price on the car is $131,000.
    Selling price is $125,200. (They are factoring in 3 payments of Porsche "Conquest" money from my current lease + an additional $2,000 off window).
    andyg78 said:
    The window price on the car is $131,000. Selling price is $125,200. (They are factoring in 3 payments of Porsche "Conquest" money from my current lease + an additional $2,000 off window).
    Given that Porsche money factors are notoriously high (.00200) I suppose that's a decent lease payment. 

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mr_yogimr_yogi Member Posts: 4
    edited July 2015
    Hi all - I'm new to the forums and new to Porsche. I'm looking to get some help in the purchase/lease process for a 2015 991 Turbo or Turbo S. I found my way here by the way of Rennlist, though it seems lease information (MF, Residual, MRM) has not been renewed in a while. Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated.
    mr_yogi said:

Hi all - I'm new to the forums and new to Porsche. I'm looking to get some help in the purchase/lease process for a 2015 991 Turbo or Turbo S. I found my way here by the way of Rennlist, though it seems lease information (MF, Residual, MRM) has not been renewed in a while. Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated.

Sorry, we haven't seen any Porsche lease numbers since late last year. MF is probably .00200, give or take (that's the Porsche standard MF)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• mr_yogimr_yogi Member Posts: 4
    Thanks Michaell. Do you think it's safe to go off the residual and MRM that was posted earlier in this thread as well?
    mr_yogi said:

Thanks Michaell. Do you think it's safe to go off the residual and MRM that was posted earlier in this thread as well?

Who knows how much it's changed in the last 8-9 months ...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• 2thremover2thremover Member Posts: 3
    Hi kyfdx
    thanks for the info on 528i, got an awesome deal for my mom!

so here's another question. I've been looking at the 2015 911 carrera GTS, may I have the MF, residuals for:
    24/12k
    36/12k

Hi kyfdx
    thanks for the info on 528i, got an awesome deal for my mom!

so here's another question. I've been looking at the 2015 911 carrera GTS, may I have the MF, residuals for:
    24/12k
    36/12k

Sorry, but we generally don't get that information for Porsches.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• 03qx03qx Member Posts: 91
    edited October 2015
    2015 Carrera S Cab lease as of yesterday. Money factor is .00104. Residual on a 30 month 10k lease is 63. 30 months was the sweet spot in September. Rates may change tomorrow. My friend leased a C2s Cab yesterday. Msrp was 132,500. Payment was $1550 including 9 percent LA county tax. On a 30 month 10000 miles per year lease. Total drive off was $4000.00
    03qx said:

2015 Carrera S Cab lease as of yesterday. Money factor is .00104. Residual on a 30 month 10k lease is 63. 30 months was the sweet spot in September. Rates may change tomorrow. My friend leased a C2s Cab yesterday. Msrp was 132,500. Payment was $1550 including 9 percent LA county tax. On a 30 month 10000 miles per year lease. Total drive off was $4000.00

Thanks for the info!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• briantcusbriantcus Member Posts: 1
    Looking for MF and residual for a 2016 Porsche 911 GTS Cab. MSRP 149k Selling price 139k.
    2 year / 7500m per year and 3 year / 7500 miles per year. Thanks!