Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Toyota Camry Hybrid Prices Paid

confusedman1confusedman1 Member Posts: 34
edited May 2015 in Toyota
Hi Guys

I am buying camry LE Hybrid base model with no option.
I got a OTD quote for 25218 including all fees and Massachusettes Sales Tax.

what would be a good OTD price if not?

is this a good price?
please let me know asap as i am trying to decide whether to go down the dealer or not.

thanks

Comments

• gap4jasongap4jason Member Posts: 54
    edited February 2015
    Hi all, can you tell me if this is a good price on a 2015 Camry Hybrid LE?

MSRP: $27,840.00
    Your Price: $24,480.00 after 500.00 rebate

I'm in Southern California.

No added options.

Thanks!
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,200

Hi Guys

I am buying camry LE Hybrid base model with no option.
    I got a OTD quote for 25218 including all fees and Massachusettes Sales Tax.

what would be a good OTD price if not?

is this a good price?
    please let me know asap as i am trying to decide whether to go down the dealer or not.

thanks

Use the Make/Model/Year tabs at the top of the page and build "your" car. Edmunds will give you their opinion of the going price to pay (TMV)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• dardenpauldardenpaul Member Posts: 6
    Hi there, I just bought a TCH LE here in Texas. With almost no options loaded except for tinted window and a couple of others. The price before rebate was 24796. Nowadays there's $1000 standard rebate everyone can claim from Toyota, also I have new college degree which qualifies me for another $750 off. If I owned a Toyota before there should be $500 loyalty bonus, but unfortunately it's not the case for me.

What's your pre-tax price offered by dealer in MA?
  • dardenpauldardenpaul Member Posts: 6
    Also I guess dealer's willingness to earn the business is very important. In my case my dealer eventually paid very high end in the trade-in price for my old car (according to KBB), so I think you need to evaluate the whole thing to make your own decision.
  • melofelo6156melofelo6156 Member Posts: 1
    I am seriously considering purchasing the Loaded with options XLE. After 3 years of listening to road noise in my 2012 Prius, the 6-7 MPG loss will be well worth the price ($24750.00 Before trade deduction) It clearly appears that I have negotiated a good deal.