Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2016 Honda Pilot Prices

koolwadzkoolwadz Member Posts: 10
edited July 2015 in Honda
Hi Friends,
I just wanted to see what all prices/deals you have been able to get on the new honda Pilot 2016.
I have hardly been able to get any discount off MSRP which we very unlike any other car.
So I just wanted to see what others have been able to?

PS: this is strictly pricing thread, I know a lot of haters of design out there. But please do not crap this thread with your hate.

Comments

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    What part of the country are you in?

Discounts should come as soon as supply increases - look at the CR-V for example. I guess the CR-V is a bigger volume seller, but prices on it came down relatively fast.

If you can't wait, then you'll have to pay a bit extra to be the first kid on the block. Meanwhile, shop around, get a lot of quotes and if you are able, expand your search area out a couple of hundred miles or more.

(and part of your problem is that a lot of people prefer the new look over the former boxy style).
  • koolwadzkoolwadz Member Posts: 10
    I am in IL, I understand its all about supply / demand and the hype.
    But looking at how things are going, the prices might not be coming down enough any time soon
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    koolwadz said:

But looking at how things are going, the prices might not be coming down enough any time soon

Lots of other options .. I hear that there are deals to be had on the Pathfinder, Sorento or Santa Fe.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

Michaell said:

koolwadz said:

Lots of other options .. I hear that there are deals to be had on the Pathfinder, Sorento or Santa Fe.
    I agree, but that is why I created this discussion to get people's view on what is the best they have been able to get. So that all of us can benefit from it.

I agree there are numerous options other than a pilot but that wasn't the point of this discussion.

Thanks!
    edited July 2015
    From skimming the CR-V prices paid posts, it sounds like Illinois (at least Chicagoland) is a poor place to find good deals on Hondas, period. Keep an eye out for posts by @brian125, he has a good handle on Honda prices and trends.

Maybe a nice road trip back East is your cup of tea? :)

Anyone else Pilot shopping (anywhere)?
  • carboy21carboy21 Member Posts: 760
    Buyers are like lemmings. When Pilot first came out, people chased it like it was a God's gift to Mankind. Honda Marketing knows how to sucker in the buyers with a mediocre vehicle , when there are many other superior options, like its own MDX from its ACURA division !
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,789
    carboy21 said:

Buyers are like lemmings. When Pilot first came out, people chased it like it was a God's gift to Mankind. Honda Marketing knows how to sucker in the buyers with a mediocre vehicle , when there are many other superior options, like its own MDX from its ACURA division !

What most people really need is a minivan. But, they think it's cooler to have an SUV. The Pilot being more like a minivan is exactly what people are looking for. I don't think you are a sucker if you recognize your needs and wants, and then purchase a vehicle that fulfills both.

The Pilot has always been built on the Odyssey platform. Not sure that makes it mediocre.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• astropupastropup Member Posts: 11
    Sheesh. What's wrong with you people? As someone that is interested in the Pilot I've come to this thread to see if anyone has actual pricing information. The OP made it pretty clear what the thread is about so go troll somewhere else.
    astropup said:

Sheesh. What's wrong with you people? As someone that is interested in the Pilot I've come to this thread to see if anyone has actual pricing information. The OP made it pretty clear what the thread is about so go troll somewhere else.

Either nobody is buying the new Pilot or they aren't willing to share what they've paid (yet).

I know somebody is buying them - I spotted one in my town just yesterday.

I'm sure somebody will be along soon to let us know what kind of discount they did (or didn't) get.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• carboy21carboy21 Member Posts: 760
    edited August 2015
    Just having fun :)
    Michaell said:

astropup said:

Either nobody is buying the new Pilot or they aren't willing to share what they've paid (yet).

I'm sure somebody will be along soon to let us know what kind of discount they did (or didn't) get.
    so here is my update. I have been negotiating and where we stand is :
    option 1: Pay 1000$ over INVOICE and wait for delivery 2~3 months
    Option 2: Pay 1500$ over INVOICE and take what is in stock (not my preferred color)
    koolwadz said:

Michaell said:

astropup said:

Option 2: Pay 1500$ over INVOICE and take what is in stock (not my preferred color)
    Seems like option 1 is better all around - better price and you get your desired color.

What trim level is this?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

koolwadz said:

Michaell said:

astropup said:

Seems like option 1 is better all around - better price and you get your desired color.

What trim level is this?
    any I want. I was thinking EX+HS before now I am debating EXL+HS
  • brian125brian125 Member Posts: 5,244
    edited August 2015
    Honda is Notorious with new vehicle pricing. Supply and demand will be a big factor for this vehicle the next 4 to 6 months. If you don't mind paying a little extra 1k to 1500 above invoice go for it you get the Suv you want Now .

I will make a Negotiating suggestion that I gave to @justforasking5 to this Pilot forum. Supply is very limited so all Honda dealers wont give into that better price yet. Make a target list of 10,15, 20 dealerships in and around your area. Call dealerships Internet dept. try to speak only to the Int/ mgr. if its not possible go thru his staff.

Tell each dealership you will buy the vehicle today for Invoice price. ( maybe 500 above gets it done right now. ) You are giving there dealership the first opportunity to earn your business then go down your list of dealerships. If it takes 15 or 20 dealerships to get invoice you did well. But if all 20 say NO then make your best deal out of the lot. If you are still not happy with price repeat this buying tactic next month on the last day of the month.

This negotiation tactic only works at the end of each month Last 2 days , last day of the month. You guys have nothing to lose. Try buying this way first it will save you all that wasted time in the dealership, the headaches, lies, and bait and switches they do. The majority of 2016, Pilot buyers will pay $$ to get one now. As @michaell and @stever have posted supply and demand are big factors. Again if money is not a issue make the best deal out of your targeted dealerships. You did all you could do this month pricewise. . If you live near boarding states apply the same negotiating tactic.

I bought my 2003 Honda Pilot in beaver creek, Ohio. At Hidy Honda. My area NY at the time was getting MSRP plus 500 deposit for vehicles. Out in OH. deals for 1000 below invoice were being had...... See my point.

2016 Pilot deals in Chicago................................ forget it!!!!!! Not right NOW

MA, MD, VA, CA. may be the only states right now offering better pricing.

I was at Coast Honda in NJ yesterday looking at the 2016 Pilot . They had 1 . Buying that vehicle at invoice price was not happening yesterday.

One other note to the forum . If you read other Honda forum discussions boards / threads take note of good deals from dealerships in your area. That's most likely were you too may make a better deal on a Honda pilot at months end.

If any of you guys need some guidance give me a yell............................Brian125

23 Telluride SX-P X-Line, 23 Camry XSE

edited August 2015
    astropup said:

koolwadz said:

Get these dealerships involved in the price wars . Your best deal most likely will come from one of them in IL.

Brilliance, Muller, Lisle, Valley of Aurora, Fletcher Jones, Pauly, Ed Napleton and Joliet. We have made some very good deals thru the years with these dealerships.

Brilliance Honda is the rising star of this bunch. End of the month purchases have been exceptional.

Good luck

brian125 said:

astropup said:

koolwadz said:

Get these dealerships involved in the price wars . Your best deal most likely will come from one of them in IL.

Brilliance, Muller, Lisle, Valley of Aurora, Fletcher Jones, Pauly, Ed Napleton and Joliet. We have made some very good deals thru the years with these dealerships.

Brilliance Honda is the rising star of this bunch. End of the month purchases have been exceptional.

Good luck

you got it. I have given a call to most of these, and they have backed down. I got one of the dealership to say 500+invoice but they had etching and documentation added for additional 450, and I had one dealer day 1000+invoice with no hidden fees, all in all so far the best I have got is 1000+ invoice, have not given Brilliance a call yet, since you mentioned it. Will give them a call in the next few minutes.. and update the group
    koolwadz said:

brian125 said:

astropup said:

koolwadz said:

Good luck

you got it. I have given a call to most of these, and they have backed down. I got one of the dealership to say 500+invoice but they had etching and documentation added for additional 450, and I had one dealer day 1000+invoice with no hidden fees, all in all so far the best I have got is 1000+ invoice, have not given Brilliance a call yet, since you mentioned it. Will give them a call in the next few minutes.. and update the group
    alright I am back.. brilliance saying 1500$ below MSRP. I told them I already had 1000 over invoice, he said we could not match. I told him, he has my number and ready to do the deal when ever he is ok with the number I asked for.

edited August 2015
    koolwadz said:

koolwadz said:

brian125 said:

astropup said:

koolwadz said:

Good luck

alright I am back.. brilliance saying 1500$ below MSRP. I told them I already had 1000 over invoice, he said we could not match. I told him, he has my number and ready to do the deal when ever he is ok with the number I asked for.

END of the month for best pricing. You are considered just another SHEEP going to the slaughter house on the 10th of the month. Separate your self from the others.

The 500 above invoice price deal is the dealer you try to buy from at months end. (30th or 31st ) Use that price to negotiate with the others on the 30th and 31st. The 200/300 plus doc fee is going to be added to every deal with all your dealerships. Your goal is to have dealer throw in the etching and buy vehicle at 500 above invoice unless you could work a better deal.

Wait...... wait..... wait 2 more weeks before you buy.

brian125 said:

koolwadz said:

koolwadz said:

brian125 said:

astropup said:

koolwadz said:

Good luck

END of the month for best pricing. You are considered just another SHEEP going to the slaughter house on the 10th of the month. Separate your self from the others.

The 500 above invoice price deal is the dealer you try to buy from at months end. (30th or 31st ) Use that price to negotiate with the others on the 30th and 31st. The 200/300 plus doc fee is going to be added to every deal with all your dealerships. Your goal is to have dealer throw in the etching and buy vehicle at 500 above invoice unless you could work a better deal.

Wait...... wait..... wait 2 more weeks before you buy.

Currently at 1000+Invoice with no documentation fees.
    Etching one is not ready to remove it, the option he gave was etching +500 or 1000+ no etching...
    looks like they just want to make some thing extra.

edited August 2015
    koolwadz

If I know dealer X will sell for 500 above invoice price plus doc fee what I do is on July, 30th at 6pm start all my calls to all of my targeted dealerships Telling each Internet manager . I am offering you the sale right Now for invoice price on this model . X Honda down the road wants 500 above invoice plus tax, doc, dmv ( otd.)

Do you want this sale Now otherwise I'm calling the rest of the Honda dealers around you with the same offer.

If any Dealer tells you ok mr. @koolwadz I will match dealer X's 500 above Invoice but wont go lower My next question is ok beat dealer X by Throwing in 3 or 4 free oil changes , maybe splash guards , or all season mats / door edge. , etc .

By the end of my last targeted call if nobody will beat the 500 above invoice price I buy from X Honda. And that folks is how you buy a vehicle making your best price at months end. Your most leverage is at the very end of every month. If you Plan on buying any new Vehicle do your homework and research the first 3 weeks of that month. This means know your exact model, options, color, price of the car , dealers doc fee charges, a list of your targeted dealerships with the internet managers names and emails. The more dealerships you get involved in the price wars the better you will do.

Last few days of the month is when you start your negotiations hoping one of your targeted dealerships needs end of the month sales numbers. .

brian125 said:

koolwadz

If I know dealer X will sell for 500 above invoice price plus doc fee what I do is on July, 30th at 6pm start all my calls to all of my targeted dealerships Telling each Internet manager . I am offering you the sale right Now for invoice price on this model . X Honda down the road wants 500 above invoice plus tax, doc, dmv ( otd.)

Do you want this sale Now otherwise I'm calling the rest of the Honda dealers around you with the same offer.

If any Dealer tells you ok mr. @koolwadz I will match dealer X's 500 above Invoice but wont go lower My next question is ok beat dealer X by Throwing in 3 or 4 free oil changes , maybe splash guards , or all season mats / door edge. , etc .

By the end of my last targeted call if nobody will beat the 500 above invoice price I buy from X Honda. And that folks is how you buy a vehicle making your best price at months end. Your most leverage is at the very end of every month. If Plan on buying any new Vehicle do your homework and research the first 3 weeks. last few days of the month is when you start your negotiations hoping one of your targeted dealerships needs end of the month sales numbers. .

awesome, now I know what to do in case of general negotiations.

Question specifically to Pilot 2016, with the current demand and negligible supply, do you think dealerships would negotiate on month end?
  • kck10kck10 Member Posts: 5
    We went to a dealer on Saturday and could have bought invoice price in PA. Salesman said that prices should come down in September once supply is there but for now Honda gave out the rule of no discounts on Honda so no wiggle room for the dealers right now/
    edited August 2015
    @koolwadz said ,

Question specifically to Pilot 2016, with the current demand and negligible supply, do you think dealerships would negotiate on month end?

End of the month will give you the best shot at a lower price now and always in the car buying world. Above poster is correct . As soon as supply is more avail. dealers will lower pricing .

good luck

• hondaretailerhondaretailer Member Posts: 33
    It's hard to discount the 2016 Honda Pilot, there's very limited availability and demand is still very high. As with all Honda products, if you're not in a hurry to be the first in the neighborhood with the new model, wait a year until supply exceeds demand, that's when you make the kind of deals that are frequently posted here. In the meantime, let those that "have to have it", pay more -- they obviously find the value in the product and are willing to pay the premium to be first. Happy shopping :)
  • salesman11salesman11 Member Posts: 1
    koolwadz said:

Hi Friends,
    I just wanted to see what all prices/deals you have been able to get on the new honda Pilot 2016.
    I have hardly been able to get any discount off MSRP which we very unlike any other car.

PS: this is strictly pricing thread, I know a lot of haters of design out there. But please do not crap this thread with your hate.

Hi Guys,

I sell Hondas at a large Honda dealer in Texas and i can tell you that supply is very low so most dealers are selling these vehicles for 2 or 3 thousand dollars above MSRP my suggestion to you is wait a few months. There are some dealers that are not allowed to sell New vehicles above the MSRP but that all depends on the dealership. But if you must have one now and cant wait my suggestions to you would be to find a salesman you like ask him to call you as soon as discounts are given on 16 Pilots but be nice about it and more than likely he will call you on the last few days of the month.

IF you go into a dealership DEMANDING discounts you are not gonna get anywhere especially on these hard to find vehicles.

koolwadz said:

Hi Friends,

Hi Guys,

I sell Hondas at a large Honda dealer in Texas and i can tell you that supply is very low so most dealers are selling these vehicles for 2 or 3 thousand dollars above MSRP my suggestion to you is wait a few months. There are some dealers that are not allowed to sell New vehicles above the MSRP but that all depends on the dealership. But if you must have one now and cant wait my suggestions to you would be to find a salesman you like ask him to call you as soon as discounts are given on 16 Pilots but be nice about it and more than likely he will call you on the last few days of the month.

IF you go into a dealership DEMANDING discounts you are not gonna get anywhere especially on these hard to find vehicles.
    not sure, how much this is true in midwest.
    i can tell you this, in midwest getting 500-1000 below MSRP is very realistic n happening, its when you demand more it gets tricky.
  • bweber8182bweber8182 Member Posts: 1
    I am a sales manager at Ohio dealer. Ours are selling for MSRP. No questions asked due to very low supply and high demand. Most are sold before they hit lot. If you are flexible on colors and can find one on lot you might be able to get a token discount. Going in demanding a small amount over invoice at this time will not be taken seriously as there is no reason to do this. Good prices on sites such as this and truecar are indicating that you will pay over MSRP. We don't do that but many do
  • jdubbssjdubbss Member Posts: 1
    Hi Everyone,
    I use the Edmunds forums often and felt obliged to share.

Picked up my Black Touring AWD Pilot last Friday in CT.
    $1500 off MSRP and added Trailer Hitch, All Weather Mats and tow hitch at invoice pricing.

Didn't negotiate hard, my needs/wants were greater than desire to nail down my ideal "fair price". Ordered it and waited 6-7 weeks for my color.
    Congrats and thanks for the post, @jdubbss!
  • aggiealumaggiealum Member Posts: 1
    Offered $1K over invoice for the Touring AWD to get the conversation started.  The MDX is going for invoice so was offering $1K over invoice just to keep the delta between the MSRP of comparably equipped models around 15%.  End of month and quarter is 2 weeks away.  I hope, but doubt, I will be getting a call.  Dealerships only have 1 Touring AWD on site.  Some have none.  But glad I found this thread!  Good luck to those looking for one!  Congrats to those that got theirs already!
  • lawphillawphil Member Posts: 4
    aggiealum said:

Offered $1K over invoice for the Touring AWD to get the conversation started.  The MDX is going for invoice so was offering $1K over invoice just to keep the delta between the MSRP of comparably equipped models around 15%.  End of month and quarter is 2 weeks away.  I hope, but doubt, I will be getting a call.  Dealerships only have 1 Touring AWD on site.  Some have none.  But glad I found this thread!  Good luck to those looking for one!  Congrats to those that got theirs already!

We are trying to do the same thing but with the elite. We're ok if we don't get it. At this price point, we're also looking at the MDX Advance, Lexus GX and Tahoe. I was told by my cousin who works at Honda Corp. that dealerships will be getting A LOT more of them towards the end of October/beginning November. Best of luck to you too!
  • rossm1rossm1 Member Posts: 14
    jdubbss said:

Hi Everyone,
    I use the Edmunds forums often and felt obliged to share.

Picked up my Black Touring AWD Pilot last Friday in CT.
    $1500 off MSRP and added Trailer Hitch, All Weather Mats and tow hitch at invoice pricing.

Didn't negotiate hard, my needs/wants were greater than desire to nail down my ideal "fair price". Ordered it and waited 6-7 weeks for my color.

Where in CT did you order you car?
    Thanks
  • sjl3030sjl3030 Member Posts: 1
    I have been looking for 6 weeks at the new 2016 Pilots. I want a Pilot - EX and I am having difficulty locating them. I am trying to buy 2 cars at once, the Pilot and a 2015 Honda Accord Sport Sedan. No one here around Houston, TX is giving much off of MSRP. I have 20 dealerships within 100 miles and I can get maybe $750 off MSRP on the Pilot and that is with buying 2 cars at the same time. I am hoping this weekend changes that so maybe on Monday or Tuesday next week they want to move 2 cars to hit quota but I am considering buying the 2015 Accord now and waiting another month or two and trying the Pilot again. I have't mentioned anything about invoice pricing yet.
  • odie6lodie6l Member Posts: 1,173
    I throw mine in the ring....

I ended up having to go and trade on Labor Day (Sept 7, 2015). I was trading my 2006 Honda Pilot EX-OR (named "The Beast") and had just north of 137k on him. In the last 30k I have replaced the radiator, PS pump, tie rods, axle boot, timing belt, tensioners, ATF pump and fluid, and PS rack. Needless to say I've put almost $7500 in repairs since Oct '14. I had already worked up some numbers from one of our 4 local Honda Dealers on a leftover '15 Touring and was at $4400 trade on the '06. I also worked up the numbers on a '15 Toyota 4Runner with a trade of $5000. Both of these were done at the end of July before I had to make an emergency trip to Knoxville.

So we come to Labor Day weekend and my wife says because of the holiday why don't we check the Honda dealers pages and see what inventory they had. We already had the 4Runner set from Saturday, but wanted to see what kind of Holiday deal we could pull from Honda. We decided to go to the dealership we originally purchased the '06 from. They had 2 EX, 1 EX-L, 1 EX-L/RES (arrived that morning from another dealership), 1 Elite (way out of price range).

They were going to keep me at the $4400 trade and we worked up the deal on the EX-L/RES (stickered $40,500). I had them run the numbers with the Trailer Package ($900 installed) added into it (total now= $41,400). The dealership came back with $653/60 month or $605/72 month. I sent a text to the wife ( I may be a Horses [non-permissible content removed], but I ain't stupid) and waited for a reply. While I was waiting I asked the sale person to run the number with the Roof Rails / Crossbars ($1000 installed) added into it to see what the difference would be. While I was waiting for both their replay amd my wife to get back to me, I called the Toyota dealer to see if the 4Runner was still available, but they were actually closed on Labor Day. So as the dealer came back, he told me the difference with the RR/CB was $100 more per month either way ($753/60, $705/72). I countered and said my wife was happy with the $605 (even though I had not spoken to her.) and to go ahead with that. I then asked to sweeten the deal, why not increase the trade in amount to cover the RR/CB (make it a wash), taxes, and transfers. The dealer said that it shouldn't be a problem and we'll do it. So I ended up pushing the Trade up to $5700 on the '06. We added the Full coverage bumper-to-bumper to the '16 and ended up actually at $609 month for 75 months (due to the B2B coverage.)

I have to admit, even though the Pilot lost is boxyness, it does ride nicer than the '06. Then again, the '06 did have a heavier Off-Roading gearing and suspension under it with the Off-road package that was on it.

Odie
  • aixtripaixtrip Member Posts: 30
    Our deal in the Northeast. 2016 Pilot Touring AWD. MSRP $43,700-$1K = Base price of $42,700, -$10K on trade of '08 Pilot EX-L Navi for a total $11K delta. +TTL+Doc Fee. We were happy with deal, as touring trim levels still seem to be commanding close to MSRP. EX-L Trim levels seem to be in greater supply, as we were offered $2k off on those trims. Good luck for those shopping!
    edited October 2015
    TMV is running close to MSRP at $43,516. So you got a nice chunk off a new model. And it sounds like you did better than average on your trade. Congrats!
  • aixtripaixtrip Member Posts: 30
    Thanks Stever! Of course it took queries with 4-6 dealers, before we landed here. But we felt we paid a fair price in the end. The trade was an extra variable, and point of negotiation that we turned in our favor. The inventory on touring trims in the Boston area seem to still be tight right now, and many were not budging off of list. I suspect this will change as we roll into 2016, inventories increase and the newness wears off.
    I dunno - I'm seeing a few higher prices on 2015 CR-Vs at the moment, at least in traditional "tough" markets. Honda may have cut back on rebate money to dealers or something.
  • Kirstie_HKirstie_H Administrator Posts: 11,148
    If you are a parent of young children (at least one under 12 years old) who owns a 2016 Honda Pilot, a reporter would like for you to fill out a survey, due by December 22, 2015, for use in a print publication. Click here for the survey http://bit.ly/1M6rOvA

MODERATOR /ADMINISTRATOR
    Need help navigating? kirstie_h@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
    Share your vehicle reviews

• priya123priya123 Member Posts: 33
    Hi

I got this Quote from an orlando dealer today..
    Does it look good?

2016 Honda pilot EX-L with RES

Make: Honda
    Year: 2016
    MSRP: $38,405.00
    ePrice: $35,139.00
    Model: Pilot EX-L RES
    Honda Destination Charge: $830.00

Best Price: $35,969.00

Just Add Tax, Tag, Title, & $699 Dealer Fee
  • hultrahultra Member Posts: 3
    priya123,
    Have you made the purchase? Looking for EX-L without RES. Any idea what could be the better price?
    Thanks!
  • cheapjackcheapjack Member Posts: 26
    Just FYI... I was looking into Highlanders/Pilots and saw someone's post here suggesting to look into the higher priced 2015 Infinity QX60 which are actually working out to smaller payments than Highlanders/Pilots becuase of the aggressive discounts and MFs. I just ended up getting one yesterday for $8k below MSRP with a 0.00061 money factor. Might be something to look into. Head on over to the QX60 forum for the deals.
    Cool beans - congrats on the new ride!

Guess it always pays to keep your options open.
  • caddymannycaddymanny Member Posts: 5
    Hi Steve,

Manny again. I am also looking for a 2016 FWD Pilot EX-L with Honda Sensing. The TMV Value for this car is $36,991 and the invoice is $34,773. I was quoted $35,772. Is this a fair deal?
    Hey Manny, you're switching models on me. B)

I didn't update my NM zip code for one in SoCal looking at the numbers so TMV is about $100 cheaper out in CA.

Pilot prices seem to be holding strong. So yeah, fair deal. And you know about the potential for prices to ease a bit in a week as we near the end of the month.
  • rajcarguyrajcarguy Member Posts: 1
    I was requesting using costco auto program i got price for EX-L sensing for 35,872.90 and 35% discount on options. Compare to that caddy price seems to be good. I will keep and try to get better price. If any one bought cheaper let us know
    Good luck @rajcarguy - what part of the US are you shopping in?
  • durgundurgun Member Posts: 12
    Can you tell me what my target price should be for Pilot EX-L Sensing? Has anybody bought an EX-L recently?
  • durgundurgun Member Posts: 12
    rajcarguy said:

I was requesting using costco auto program i got price for EX-L sensing for 35,872.90 and 35% discount on options. Compare to that caddy price seems to be good. I will keep and try to get better price. If any one bought cheaper let us know

Does the Costco price include destination charges?
    edited May 2016
    durgun said:

Can you tell me what my target price should be for Pilot EX-L Sensing? Has anybody bought an EX-L recently?

For the FWD, we have invoice at $34,773, MSRP at $37,955 and True Market Value of $37,528. Not much less than retail MSRP in other words.

For an AWD flavor, TMV is coming in at $39,207.

That's for a New Mexico zip - you can use my link (or the Make | Model dropdown) to dial the numbers in a bit better for your zip code. Looks like we're paying at least a $500 regional "premium" for Pilots here.

You should aim to beat TMV (and those numbers all include the destination).

When TMV prices get that close to MSRP, that's an especially good time to get a Price Promise number through Edmunds (or check with Costco and any other buying service you may be eligible for).