Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How has COVID-19 impacted your car shopping? Click here to help us help drivers like you with a 5-min questionnaire.
Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude Lease

proud_mamaproud_mama Posts: 5
edited August 2015 in Jeep
Hello all!!  I'm trying to get the best lease deal on a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude with the tow package... Sunroof... And back up camera.  Attached I will provide the type of "deal" I've received so far.  It doesn't look like a good deal to me at all.  What do you all think would be a good lease payment on an Altitude?  What do you all think of the "deal" they gave me, good or not?!

Thank you in advance!

Tagged:

Comments

• 95miatar95miatar DCPosts: 3
    You should repost this in the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee leasing section. The moderator there can give you guidance.
    2014 VW Passat V6 SE / 2013 Ford Escape SEL / 1995 Mazda Miata R
  • kyfdxkyfdx Posts: 152,361

Hello all!!  I'm trying to get the best lease deal on a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude with the tow package... Sunroof... And back up camera.  Attached I will provide the type of "deal" I've received so far.  It doesn't look like a good deal to me at all.  What do you all think would be a good lease payment on an Altitude?  What do you all think of the "deal" they gave me, good or not?!

Thank you in advance!

.00035 MF and 50% residual.

They sure leave out a lot of information.
    They've added tax into the CAP cost, which deal is that for? $2995, 3995 or 4995 down?
    Also, what's $895 for SKYLINK?
    $793 seems like a puny discount for a vehicle that comes with a $3500 rebate.

Also, what residual and money factor are they using?

I get about $545/mo, with just 1st payment due at signing.. (assuming tax is around 8%)

Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• 95miatar said:

You should repost this in the 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee leasing section. The moderator there can give you guidance.

Thanks, will do!

• kyfdx said:

Thank you in advance!

.00035 MF and 50% residual.

They sure leave out a lot of information.
    They've added tax into the CAP cost, which deal is that for? $2995, 3995 or 4995 down?
    Also, what's $895 for SKYLINK?
    $793 seems like a puny discount for a vehicle that comes with a $3500 rebate.

Also, what residual and money factor are they using?

I get about $545/mo, with just 1st payment due at signing.. (assuming tax is around 8%)
    Thank you for the information. Not sure what SKYLINK is. Seems as though those these dealers are just trying to rip me off, considering the vehicle is "supply and demand'. =(