It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
* Brought too much debt with you from your previous car that you couldn't afford a new car purchase?
* Expected to find a 0% finance deal on a new vehicle, but had trouble finding one?
* Made the decision to buy used since new vehicles were too expensive?
If any of these situations apply to you, a reporter would like to talk to you about it. Please reach out to [email protected] by Wednesday, October 17, 2018 telling us a little about your experience, and the Edmunds PR team may connect you with the journalist.
See Official Rules for eligibility and other requirements.
Michaell's 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R
In February, we purchased a 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R with pretty much all the bells and whistles.
In short, the wife loves the car - it's her daily driver, and to her, it's a luxury car. In the five months we've owned the car, we've done the following:
- Taken one 1700 mile road trip
- Explore all the technology the car has
- Deal with the first recall (see point above)
I'll have to find a picture of it to post, as well.
2016 VW Jetta 1.4T SE / 2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4
Need help navigating? [email protected] - or send a private message by clicking on my name.
Share your vehicle reviews