Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

That's a Wrap - 2015 Lexus RC F Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited August 2015 in Lexus
imageThat's a Wrap - 2015 Lexus RC F Long-Term Road Test

We've wrapped up our long-term road test of the 2015 Lexus RC F. In its time with us we found much to like, much we didn't, and much we're still on the fence about.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    kirkhilles1kirkhilles1 Member Posts: 863
    Yeah, one of those cars that I don't even remember reading about. No big loss, time to move on.
  • Options
    throwbackthrowback Member Posts: 445
    Like most Lexus, it will make an excellent used car buy there years down the road.
  • Options
    jfa1177jfa1177 Member Posts: 52
    I absolutely hate the over wrought exterior with its goofy hourglass grill and odd surface detailing. The interior, on the other hand, is quite nice. It's much better than the BMW M3 but falls short of the MB C63 AMG. I think prices for this and its competitors have gotten out of hand; $78K is eye watering.
  • Options
    desmoliciousdesmolicious Member Posts: 671
    Yet another over hyped BMW M killer that fails on its promise.

$78K? The Mustang looks more money than this thing. Wow.

The absolutely gorgeous Jaguar F type starts at $65K!!! Hmm, Jaguar or a rear wheel drive Corolla with big motor and a Pep Boys body kit for $13K more?
  • Options
    socal_ericsocal_eric Member Posts: 189
    For a grand touring coupe with some power and a touch of sport it doesn't sound too bad. And while the styling might be polarizing, at least Lexus took a risk instead of pushing out another look-alike aero jelly bean.