Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Lexus RC 350 Lease Questions

Comments

• jeremyp111jeremyp111 Member Posts: 2
    edited July 2015
    Hello,
    I'm in the process of leasing a RC350 F Sport and I'm looking for current MF rates and residual values for 24, 36 & 48 month terms based on 15k miles per year. Thanks!

edit - I'm located in NH and the vehicle MSRP is $53,330 if that matters.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,145

Hello,
    I'm in the process of leasing a RC350 F Sport and I'm looking for current MF rates and residual values for 24, 36 & 48 month terms based on 15k miles per year. Thanks!

edit - I'm located in NH and the vehicle MSRP is $53,330 if that matters.

70% / 61% / 52%

.00090 MF. First month complimentary

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• starterman86starterman86 Member Posts: 12
    edited July 2015
    First time ever leasing, Is this a good lease deal for NC on Base AWD with premium package?

Msrp 47328
    Adjusted cap cost $47857.31 (Includes $1000 tire and wheel protection, taxes $67.50,Registration $67.50, acq fee $700 and doc fee $649)
    MF .00089 (Rent charge $2531.88)
    1000 total drive off
    Residual $30,289
    Trade in: negative equity $1385
    10k miles for 36 months
    Payment is 574 including tax

Suppose to include $5k off from msrp which dealer agreed to..

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,203

First time ever leasing, Is this a good lease deal for NC on Base AWD with premium package?

Msrp 47328
    Adjusted cap cost $47857.31 (Includes $1000 tire and wheel protection, taxes $67.50,Registration $67.50, acq fee $700 and doc fee $649)
    MF .00089 (Rent charge $2531.88)
    1000 total drive off
    Residual $30,289
    Trade in: negative equity $1385
    10k miles for 36 months
    Payment is 574 including tax

Suppose to include $5k off from msrp which dealer agreed to..

.00090 MF and 64% residual. Complimentary 1st payment.

With that CAP cost, I get $550 plus tax... I didn't add in any negative equity, but that's probably already in the CAP cost, if the selling price is indeed $5K off MSRP.

$649 is a big fee for nothing..... and, I wouldn't pay $1000 for tire/wheel insurance.

Other than that, seems reasonable.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• starterman86starterman86 Member Posts: 12
    Thank you Mod!
  • mikeysedmikeysed Member Posts: 63
    Are August rates out?

Also, I am seeing west coast folks getting much better deals on some forums.

Can someone provide me with Residual and MF for 12K year, on RC 350 F Sport AWD as well as RC 350 F Sport RWD.

I am thinking maybe the RWD has better rates? Also, any lease cash or is it nationwide they are picking up the 1st payment (whatever that number is)?
    mikeysed said:

Are August rates out?

Can someone provide me with Residual and MF for 12K year, on RC 350 F Sport AWD as well as RC 350 F Sport RWD.

I am thinking maybe the RWD has better rates? Also, any lease cash or is it nationwide they are picking up the 1st payment (whatever that number is)?

24 months and 36 month terms please. Thanks!
    mikeysed said:

mikeysed said:

Are August rates out?

24 months and 36 month terms please. Thanks!
    Numbers are the same for both RWD and AWD:

24/12 - 72%
    36/12 - 63%

.00090 MF and first payment complimentary. No lease cash on the RC

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

Thanks Michaell. Numbers remained the same for August?
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    A leasing expert is looking for a new car shopper in the Seattle area who needs help navigating the leasing process.The expert will help you go through the leasing process from start to finish for free in exchange for taking a few pictures and/or video of the experience with leasing a new car using an iPhone app. If interested, please send an email to stever@edmunds.com.
    mikeysed said:

Thanks Michaell. Numbers remained the same for August?

If you say so ... I quoted the August numbers, which may have been the same.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• jeremyp111jeremyp111 Member Posts: 2
    Hey, I'm also considering a RC F and was looking for the 36 and 48 month residuals with 15k per year and the money factor, if it's different than the RC 350 F Sport.

Thanks

JP

Hey, I'm also considering a RC F and was looking for the 36 and 48 month residuals with 15k per year and the money factor, if it's different than the RC 350 F Sport.

Thanks

JP

.00170 MF and 56%/47% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• mzhanmzhan Member Posts: 4
    Hello guys, do you have any August numbers for RC350 AWD 24/10k and 36/10k in Michigan?

I really appreciate your help.
    mzhan said:

Hello guys, do you have any August numbers for RC350 AWD 24/10k and 36/10k in Michigan?

I really appreciate your help.

.00090 and 73% / 64%.

First payment complimentary.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• richardpark17richardpark17 Member Posts: 26
    Hi, can I get the MF/Residual for CA August RC350 FSPORT MSRP 53k

12k/24
    12k/36

and what is the special on "first payment" complimentary?

Does that mean, whatever the monthly payment is negotiated, it will be not included in the "inception" fees?

So it should show as "waived" right?

Many thanks!

12k/24
    12k/36

Does that mean, whatever the monthly payment is negotiated, it will be not included in the "inception" fees?

Many thanks!

.00090 and 72% / 63%.

Correct, first payment is 'waived'

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

12k/24
    12k/36

Many thanks!

They might show it as a rebate.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Michaell said:

12k/24
    12k/36

Many thanks!

.00090 and 72% / 63%.

Ok. I'm going to dealership today and show them the MF rebate & residual from cars.com & edmunds.com

however I could not find anything on paper to prove to them that "first payment complimentary" deal. Where would I go to prove it? other than take a snapshot of this site. and thanks a lot Michaell for all the support. I feel like I can be an auto-broker on the side now haha. So I should make sure on the inception fees breakdown sheet before they create the contract that 1st month is "waived" right? because when I went to deal the S5 for a buddy, they included the 1st month in the fees that took out from her downpayment.

Thanks!
    kyfdx said:

12k/24
    12k/36

Many thanks!

They might show it as a rebate.
    Rebate? so they can either "waive" it all together, or include that 1st month in the cap cost reduction as a rebate right? while they still include the 1st month in the inception fees? I just want to make sure at signing I don't get confused haha.

Thanks!

Michaell said:

12k/24
    12k/36

Many thanks!

.00090 and 72% / 63%.

Ok. I'm going to dealership today and show them the MF rebate & residual from cars.com & edmunds.com

however I could not find anything on paper to prove to them that "first payment complimentary" deal. Where would I go to prove it? other than take a snapshot of this site. and thanks a lot Michaell for all the support. I feel like I can be an auto-broker on the side now haha. So I should make sure on the inception fees breakdown sheet before they create the contract that 1st month is "waived" right? because when I went to deal the S5 for a buddy, they included the 1st month in the fees that took out from her downpayment.

Thanks!
    Lexus has been advertising the complimentary first payment on TV; I don't think it will be hard to get that included in the paperwork from the dealer.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Any thoughts on this? I need to know asap, as car is reserved but didn't give deposit.

$54,368 MSRP

Sale price: $47,825

27 months / 12K miles per year

7% NJ sales tax in payment

ZERO DOWN - Signing and driving, and will have 26 remaining payments.

.00090 MF , 70% residual.

$521/ month

If I want to do 24 months, residual goes to 72% and payment is $528 / mo

Does this make sense?
    mikeysed said:

Any thoughts on this? I need to know asap, as car is reserved but didn't give deposit.

$54,368 MSRP

$521/ month

Does this make sense?

My numbers are way lower - find out what fees are being added to the selling price to get the net cap cost.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

mikeysed said:

$54,368 MSRP

$521/ month

Does this make sense?

My numbers are way lower - find out what fees are being added to the selling price to get the net cap cost.
    $75 doc fee, $700 bank fee, $0 sec, $455 for plates (I am in Nj, so they use a 3rd party, so its a little higher).

That was all they told me.

Can you share what you got please? I am going to call in the morning and ask "net cap cost", and if they are adding in anything else besides what I just bolded.
    mikeysed said:

Michaell said:

mikeysed said:

$54,368 MSRP

$521/ month

Does this make sense?

$75 doc fee, $700 bank fee, $0 sec, $455 for plates (I am in Nj, so they use a 3rd party, so its a little higher).

That was all they told me.

Can you share what you got please? I am going to call in the morning and ask "net cap cost", and if they are adding in anything else besides what I just bolded.
    NJ also collects the sales tax up front - if you aren't paying it when you sign the paperwork, it will also be added to the cap cost.

The $1200 in fees you've highlighted adds $50/mo to your 24 month lease or $44/mo to your 27 month lease.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited August 2015
    The sales tax is in the payment. I've transferred a MB lease and their monthly note was diff cause of sales tax % to another state, and doing that with a Lexus I have now. I am positive as my uncle works at MB here in NJ that its in the payment.

The base payment is $487 + 7% sales = $521/mo (for 27 months)

They rolled all those fees (listed above) into the payment (the 75 + 700 + 455 = 1200 [security deposit is waived]). I am going there and signing. Lexus makes complimentary 1st month payment, no money at all out of pocket, not 1 penny.

So with including tax in the payment and rolling in the fees I mentioned do the numbers make sense now or still off?

Appreciate your help Michaell.
    mikeysed said:

The sales tax is in the payment. I've transferred a MB lease and their monthly note was diff cause of sales tax % to another state, and doing that with a Lexus I have now. I am positive as my uncle works at MB here in NJ that its in the payment.

They rolled all those fees (listed above) into the payment (the 75 + 700 + 455 = 1200 [security deposit is waived]). I am going there and signing. Lexus makes complimentary 1st month payment, no money at all out of pocket, not 1 penny.

So with including tax in the payment and rolling in the fees I mentioned do the numbers make sense now or still off?

Now I get $520/mo with tax, so only $1/mo off from the dealer quote.

Looks like a lot of car for the money.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Michaell said:

mikeysed said:

Now I get $520/mo with tax, so only $1/mo off from the dealer quote.

Looks like a lot of car for the money.
    Thanks!

Yes, I agree. Lexus brand is leasing out amazing right now.
  • josemartinezjosemartinez Member Posts: 1
    looked back and haven't seen any numbers for an RCF. can someone please give me the MF/residuals for an RCF in CA.

saw a demo rcf with 4k miles on it. these are the numbers I was given
    $65,843 selling cost
    33 months 10k a year 877 a month residual 45,601
    33 months 15k a year 950 a month residual 43,345

I did not as about the MF they were using.
    thanks

looked back and haven't seen any numbers for an RCF. can someone please give me the MF/residuals for an RCF in CA.

saw a demo rcf with 4k miles on it. these are the numbers I was given
    $65,843 selling cost
    33 months 10k a year 877 a month residual 45,601
    33 months 15k a year 950 a month residual 43,345

I did not as about the MF they were using.
    thanks

.00170 MF and 62%/59% residual for 33 months.

Residual would have to be reduced to account for the 4K current miles.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• frozenphoenixfrozenphoenix Member Posts: 3
    Hello, I am wondering if the Residual and MF are going to change tomorrow for the new month. Does anyone know?

I am looking at a RC350 AWD in New Jersey. 3 years, 10k miles per year.

Are these numbers accurate and if so are they only good until the end of the day?
    .00090 MF 64% residual

Thank you!
  • frozenphoenixfrozenphoenix Member Posts: 3
    For anyone else that is interested, I confirmed that the numbers in my last post are still accurate until at least the 3rd.
    Lexus numbers run through September 8th.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• gager44gager44 Member Posts: 6
    Looks like Lexus changed numbers on their site today on their basic RC 350 lease offer that now runs through 9/30, but they don't give any way to back into the MF and residual. Can I get the MF and Residual for 2015 RC 350 AWD F Sport for 24/10 and 36/10 (if 27 or 39 are better I'll take those as well)? Thanks!!
    gager44 said:

Looks like Lexus changed numbers on their site today on their basic RC 350 lease offer that now runs through 9/30, but they don't give any way to back into the MF and residual. Can I get the MF and Residual for 2015 RC 350 AWD F Sport for 24/10 and 36/10 (if 27 or 39 are better I'll take those as well)? Thanks!!

.00090 MF and $500 lease cash.

73%/71%/63%/61% residual. (those haven't changed)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• gager44gager44 Member Posts: 6
    Thanks! Do you happen to know if, at the .00090 MF, I am able to use MSD's? Does Lexus have a MF floor?
    gager44 said:

Thanks! Do you happen to know if, at the .00090 MF, I am able to use MSD's? Does Lexus have a MF floor?

Yes, MSDs can be used. I believe that the minimum MF allowed by Lexus is .00005

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• johndljohndl Member Posts: 12
    kyfdx said:

gager44 said:

kyfdx, are those residuals for 24/27/36/39 terms or 24/30/36/39(42?)? I'm not sure what Lexus uses. 10k/yr I'm assuming? Thanks for the help.

johndl said:

kyfdx said:

gager44 said:

kyfdx, are those residuals for 24/27/36/39 terms or 24/30/36/39(42?)? I'm not sure what Lexus uses. 10k/yr I'm assuming? Thanks for the help.

24/27/36/39 for 10K/yr

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• johndljohndl Member Posts: 12
    edited September 2015
    Does the current advertised special of $429 with $3299 down include the first month's payment in the $3299? Local dealer said no, which would make this the first advertised special I've ever seen that does not. The Lexus website doesn't seem to list out most of the actual offer details, which doesn't even seem like it should be legal frankly. You would think there would be laws requiring they detail where the money does (or doesn't) go and what the purchase option is at term.
    johndl said:

Does the current advertised special of $429 with $3299 down include the first month's payment in the $3299? Local dealer said no, which would make this the first advertised special I've ever seen that does not. The Lexus website doesn't seem to list out most of the actual offer details, which doesn't even seem like it should be legal frankly. You would think there would be laws requiring they detail where the money does (or doesn't) go and what the purchase option is at term.

Well, last month Lexus was waiving the first payment, but that's no longer the case as of this past Tuesday.

The fine print ought to spell things out ...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

johndl said:

The $3299 is the full amount due at signing on the advertised deal. Except for the stuff in the fine print, and assuming the dealer gives you that deal.

So, yes.. it includes 1st payment + $700 acquisition fee + $2170 down/CCR.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• odessit2odessit2 Member Posts: 18
    What are the current numbers on the RC F? 24/27 12K. Thank you!
    odessit2 said:

What are the current numbers on the RC F? 24/27 12K. Thank you!

.00080 MF and 66%/64% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• nxt_carnxt_car Member Posts: 3
    Kyfdx - what the current numbers for RC350 rwd f-sport 24m/15K, 24m/12K. Thank you.
    nxt_car said:

Kyfdx - what the current numbers for RC350 rwd f-sport 24m/15K, 24m/12K. Thank you.

24/15 - 69% and .00075. $1000 lease cash. Add 2% for 12K

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• bananaerobananaero Member Posts: 123
    edited October 2015
    Hello,

Can you give me MF and residual for 2015 and 2016 RC-F? 10,000 miles and 36 months and 24 months?

Thank you,

BAN
    bananaero said:

Hello,

Can you give me MF and residual for 2015 and 2016 RC-F? 10,000 miles and 36 months and 24 months?

Thank you,

BAN

2015 - 67% / 58% and .00080

No 2016 RC numbers yet available from Lexus.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• bananaerobananaero Member Posts: 123
    What's the security deposit policy at Lexus? Do they offer MSDs like BMW?
    bananaero said:

What's the security deposit policy at Lexus? Do they offer MSDs like BMW?

I believe they do ... maximum 9 MSDs with each reducing the MF by .00008

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator