Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

What would be the best possible deal on a Jeep GC Altitude Edition?

movistarmovistar Member Posts: 22
edited August 2015 in Jeep
Hi kyfdx,

I'm interested in getting a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4. I was wondering what would be the MF, residual on a 36 month/12k miles per year lease.

The MSRP for the one I like is $41,625 I have an offer over the phone for around $37,xxx which the dealer claims is $1500 below invoice. What is an great deal on this car at the moment?

Thanks in Advance!

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,199
    movistar said:

Hi kyfdx,

I'm interested in getting a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4. I was wondering what would be the MF, residual on a 36 month/12k miles per year lease.

The MSRP for the one I like is $41,625 I have an offer over the phone for around $37,xxx which the dealer claims is $1500 below invoice. What is an great deal on this car at the moment?

Thanks in Advance!

.00013 MF and 50% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    Thanks!
    kyfdx said:
    Hi kyfdx, I'm interested in getting a 2015 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude 4x4. I was wondering what would be the MF, residual on a 36 month/12k miles per year lease. The MSRP for the one I like is $41,625 I have an offer over the phone for around $37,xxx which the dealer claims is $1500 below invoice. What is an great deal on this car at the moment? Thanks in Advance!
    .00013 MF and 50% residual
    Thank you!
  • Options

How does this deal look? I have to say I don't really understand how this one works.. But I can tell the deal is too bloated.

where can I trim this deal?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,315
    movistar said:

How does this deal look? I have to say I don't really understand how this one works.. But I can tell the deal is too bloated.

where can I trim this deal?

Am I reading this right - 7.05% money factor? Wow, that's high, even for an Ally lease.

We don't have their numbers, so can't tell you what the base MF ought to be. And, though I've never shopped at this price point, I think you can do better than $3K off MSRP.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    The money factor is higher than normal, and the way it was explained didn't make sense to me. 
    Why would they use Ally vs Chrysler?
  • Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,199
    movistar said:

The money factor is higher than normal, and the way it was explained didn't make sense to me. 
    Why would they use Ally vs Chrysler?

Because, with ALLY you get that big $5000 rebate, and a much higher residual.

You could ask them to run the numbers with Chrysler Capital and have them print it out, and show you the difference.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator