Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Hipster Jeepster, Not for the Oldster - 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited August 2015 in Jeep
imageHipster Jeepster, Not for the Oldster - 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk Long-Term Road Test

Does the new 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk appeal to a mainstream audience? Maybe not.

Read the full story here

Comments

• misterfusionmisterfusion Member Posts: 471
    Probably 50% of Wranglers I see are driven by sorority girls, so I wouldn't feel too bad about ruining the Renegade's cred. :P
  • darthbimmerdarthbimmer Member Posts: 606
    Even most Wranglers serve the majority of their lives as grocery-getters. Just try going out for offroad driving sometime. I definitely want to see if this vehicle has the capabilities to match its looks and name!
  • csubowtiecsubowtie Member Posts: 143
    You may not fit the image the Jeep marketers want to sell, but you are probably within their prime customer base. Look at the Honda Element. That was designed and marketed as a youth activity vehicle, yet older buyers made up a huge portion of it's customers. Lets face it, even in Trailhawk version, this thing is about as macho as a Barbie Jeep. People will buy it because it looks cute. Who likes cute cars, that make them feel young, and have the money to buy brand new, relatively unpractical cars. Men want more macho. Young families need more room.