Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

CR-V Touring AWD Lease Question

ajg71283ajg71283 Member Posts: 11
edited June 2015 in Honda
Hello,

I am in the NYC area interested in a 2015 Honda CR-V Touring AWD that I would like to lease. Can you please tell me what the Residual rate is as well as the money factor I should expect?

Thanks.

Comments

• MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 240,980
    ajg71283 said:

Hello,

I am in the NYC area interested in a 2015 Honda CR-V Touring AWD that I would like to lease. Can you please tell me what the Residual rate is as well as the money factor I should expect?

Thanks.

The MF is .00160 for the Touring trim.

What lease term and how many miles per year are you looking for?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• ajg71283ajg71283 Member Posts: 11
    Looking for a 36 month lease with 12k per year...Curious what the difference in residual rate would be for 10k per year as well.
    ajg71283 said:

Looking for a 36 month lease with 12k per year...Curious what the difference in residual rate would be for 10k per year as well.

60% for 36/12. Honda doesn't offer a 10K lease option in all areas of the country, but if it's available to you, it would be 61%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• ajg71283ajg71283 Member Posts: 11
    Great. Thanks.

Kind of related - any idea when the 2016 CR-Vs will be rolling out?
    ajg71283 said:

Great. Thanks.

Kind of related - any idea when the 2016 CR-Vs will be rolling out?

No idea.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Hello,

I just visited my dealer today to talk about my current lease and potentially upgrade to a new lease.
    I currently have a 2013 Honda CRV EXL 4WD NAV. My current lease is 3 year / 36000 miles and I pay
    $364 / month. I've had the lease for 24 months and have put 37500 miles on the car to date. Initially, I was planning to buy the car, but we started talking about rolling my lease into a 2015 Honda CR-V Touring AWD.
    The MSRP of the Touring is $33775. We started negotiating on lease price and they started at $495 / month
    and came down to $435 /month for a 3 year / 45000 mile lease with 0 down and $660 due at signing.
    Is this a reasonable deal?

thanks
  • pattyballspattyballs Member Posts: 15
    Hello,
    I currently have a CR-V on hold for me that is incoming. The deal is subject to rate changes(residual and Money Factor). I was hoping you could provide me with those for the month of August 2015 and September 2015 so i can confirm the changes, if any.

2015 Honda CR-V LX AWD
    10k Miles/year
    36 Month Lease

Hello,
    I currently have a CR-V on hold for me that is incoming. The deal is subject to rate changes(residual and Money Factor). I was hoping you could provide me with those for the month of August 2015 and September 2015 so i can confirm the changes, if any.

2015 Honda CR-V LX AWD
    10k Miles/year
    36 Month Lease

Current Honda numbers are valid until 9/7.

63% for 36/12; Honda does not offer 10K leases.

MF for the CR-V LX is .00040

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hi Michael,
    Any way you can provide the new numbers for me for this month? Thank you.

Hi Michael,
    Any way you can provide the new numbers for me for this month? Thank you.

What lease term and how many miles per year?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Hello,
    Lease term is 36 months, 10k miles per year and it is for a AWD LX. Thank you.

Hello,
    Lease term is 36 months, 10k miles per year and it is for a AWD LX. Thank you.

.00040 and 63% for 36/12. Honda doesn't offer 10K leases, but if it is available, add 1% to the 12K residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator