Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

I'd Skip the Trailhawk for a Latitude - 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited September 2015 in Jeep
imageI'd Skip the Trailhawk for a Latitude - 2015 Jeep Renegade Trailhawk Long-Term Road Test

I like the idea of using the 2015 Jeep Renegade as a family runabout, but the ride is too stiff for my taste in Trailhawk trim so I'd get a Latitude.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ebeaudoinebeaudoin Member Posts: 509
    Or for roughly $1,100 more you could get a similarly-equipped Cherokee Latitude.
  • Options
    desmoliciousdesmolicious Member Posts: 671
    "for the one day out of the year you choose to use it"

Just get a minivan, not that there is anything wrong with that, the Jeep is obviously not your thing.
  • Options
    legacygtlegacygt Member Posts: 599

"for the one day out of the year you choose to use it"

Just get a minivan, not that there is anything wrong with that, the Jeep is obviously not your thing.

The old "just get a minivan" line is appropriate for several complaints regarding larger crossovers but I don't see the minivan as a Renegade alternative at all.
  • Options
    bassracerxbassracerx Member Posts: 188
    i would imagine the fiat 500x would have a much softer ride. hopefully you do a comparison soon.