Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

What is a good lease price for a Durango SXT with Popular Package and 8.4 in radio and NO MONEY Down

mathman23mathman23 Member Posts: 1
edited June 2015 in Dodge
Hello,

I am new to leasing and I have no idea how it all works. I am interested in knowing ball park figures because I don't know anything at all about leasing. I have heard you are supposed to roll everything into your payment? I am in the NY metro area and I am looking for a 36 month 15K lease. Any numbers would be helpful.

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    mathman23 said:

Hello,

I am new to leasing and I have no idea how it all works. I am interested in knowing ball park figures because I don't know anything at all about leasing. I have heard you are supposed to roll everything into your payment? I am in the NY metro area and I am looking for a 36 month 15K lease. Any numbers would be helpful.

We don't follow the market for every make/model. What we can give you is the money factor and residual for this vehicle. .00018 MF and 55% residual

If you can provide an MSRP and proposed selling price, then we can calculate a lease payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• research1stresearch1st Member Posts: 23
    Both of the leases I have looked at use MSRP and then apply the advertised rebates...nothing more. Is that the norm or can the price be negotiated lower on a LEASE as well? There were no rebates on the last vehicle I PURCHASED I just offered $200 above invoice and the dealer accepted my offer. Could I do this on a lease as well? Leasing seems so much more complicated than just purchasing and getting a more transparent, clean deal!!!
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,045

Both of the leases I have looked at use MSRP and then apply the advertised rebates...nothing more. Is that the norm or can the price be negotiated lower on a LEASE as well? There were no rebates on the last vehicle I PURCHASED I just offered $200 above invoice and the dealer accepted my offer. Could I do this on a lease as well? Leasing seems so much more complicated than just purchasing and getting a more transparent, clean deal!!!

Yes, you should negotiate your best selling price before applying any available rebates or incentives.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4