Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2012 Odyssey EXl Power mirror control, Climate control dead. Any idea?

sea2011sea2011 Member Posts: 2
edited September 2015 in Honda
I have a 2012 Odyssey EXL. Its power mirrors (both sides) and climate control panel stopped working today (no lights, no power, no noise), everything else seems work fine. I thought I should check the fuses first but was not able to find useful info in the Owner's Manual. Can anyone help pinpoint which fuses or connections I should check? Thanks a lot.

Comments

• Options
    thecardoc3thecardoc3 Member Posts: 5,747
    Fuse 26 (7.5A) in the drivers under-dash fuse box directly controls power for the drivers side mirror and provides power for the switches to command the passengers side mirrors via the front door modules communication data stream. Fuse 26 also provides the ignition switch on input for the HVAC control head.
  • Options
    sea2011sea2011 Member Posts: 2
    You are awesome! I found the fuse and replaced it. Everything worked until I tried to adjust the left mirror. The fuse was blown again. I replaced the left mirror by myself using a new one I purchased from Amazon the day before yesterday and had the power problem since then. Could the new mirror be a defect one that causes the fuse blown? Thanks a lot.
  • Options
    thecardoc3thecardoc3 Member Posts: 5,747
    That or maybe you pinched the wiring harness for it when you installed it.