Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Hailing the Glory of Auto-Cooled Seats and Smart Backup Cams - 2015 Acura TLX SH-AWD Long-Term Road

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited October 2015 in Acura
imageHailing the Glory of Auto-Cooled Seats and Smart Backup Cams - 2015 Acura TLX SH-AWD Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.com praises the automatic heated and cooled seats and backup camera in its long-term 2015 Acura TLX.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    ebeaudoinebeaudoin Member Posts: 509
    Auto seats makes so much sense! I imagine there's a way to defeat the feature, though?
  • Options
    barich1barich1 Member Posts: 143
    I'm guessing that the big "off" button in the picture there would do that. :-)
  • Options
    lime679lime679 Member Posts: 38
    Take it one step further. When I remote start my Grand Cherokee, the temperature control starts to cool the cabin on a warm day and the ventilated seat comes on :-). In the winter the heated steering wheel and heated seats will fire up if cold out.
  • Options
    schen72schen72 Member Posts: 433
    I typically back in to parking spaces to avoid the difficulty of backing out. Makes exiting much easier and safer.
  • Options
    steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    edited October 2015
    There's usually less room to manuever doing that though. Often I'll walk a bit farther in a parking lot if I can drive through a spot and get positioned to pull right out.

That trick was going to save me some time last week at the college volleyball game. Too bad we forgot where we parked. :D