Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Lease Questions SE

mrbill46mrbill46 Member Posts: 23
edited September 2015 in Ford
This is for Arizona. Current lease cash is $1500 thru 9/30. Looking for residual %, money factor and any other incentives or dealer cash on Fusion SE. Term: 24 mos/10.5k Red Carpet Lease. Also, is residual % same or lower for 2015 model? Any info on lease cash for Oct/Nov in AZ?

Comments

• kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,760
    mrbill46 said:

This is for Arizona. Current lease cash is $1500 thru 9/30. Looking for residual %, money factor and any other incentives or dealer cash on Fusion SE. Term: 24 mos/10.5k Red Carpet Lease. Also, is residual % same or lower for 2015 model? Any info on lease cash for Oct/Nov in AZ?

2016: 63% residual, 1.00% APR and $1500 lease cash.
    2015: 61% residual, but no other info available.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• mrbill46mrbill46 Member Posts: 23
    Tomorrow is Oct 1 and a new quarter and maybe some new deals from Ford for Arizona. Request is for residual percent money factor and lease cash and other incentives to lease 2016 Fusion SE. Term 24 months/10.5k Red Carpet Lease. My credit score is excellent.
    mrbill46 said:

Tomorrow is Oct 1 and a new quarter and maybe some new deals from Ford for Arizona. Request is for residual percent money factor and lease cash and other incentives to lease 2016 Fusion SE. Term 24 months/10.5k Red Carpet Lease. My credit score is excellent.

It may be a few days to a week before we get new numbers

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

OK thanks. Look forward to those numbers. Ford website shows $2500 incentive for financing, no lease info.
    mrbill46 said:

2.25% APR and 62% residual. $2250 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Surprised at the money factor of 2.25%. It's usually below 1%.
    mrbill46 said:

Surprised at the money factor of 2.25%. It's usually below 1%.

It's lower for 36 month terms

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks. How much lower and what is the residual % on 36 month low mileage lease? I leased a 2014 Fusion SE and the factor was 0.25%. I know, I was surprised too.
    mrbill46 said:

Thanks. How much lower and what is the residual % on 36 month low mileage lease? I leased a 2014 Fusion SE and the factor was 0.25%. I know, I was surprised too.

0.50% APR and 53% residual for 36mo, 10.5K/yr. $2250 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

A previous post indicated a 2.25% MF in Arizona for a 2016 Fusion SE, 24 mos/10.5K. Following up on that as I've seen much lower MFs. In other words, asking if there are currently any changes including residual that was listed as 62%/24 mos. Also, how much does residual change if 12K annually? Thanks.
    mrbill46 said:

A previous post indicated a 2.25% MF in Arizona for a 2016 Fusion SE, 24 mos/10.5K. Following up on that as I've seen much lower MFs. In other words, asking if there are currently any changes including residual that was listed as 62%/24 mos. Also, how much does residual change if 12K annually? Thanks.

The lower money factors were for 36 month terms. Nothing has changed since October 1st.
    Subtract 1% to go from 10.5K/yr to 12K/yr.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Will be turning in my 2014 Fusion SE soon and vehicle inspection is set for Oct 20. This is my first time turning in a leased car. Anything I should be aware of? The car is in excellent condition and is below mileage.
    Also, are you sure about the MF of 2.25% to lease a low mileage 2016 Fusion SE in AZ for 24 months? The MF on my 2014 model is 0.25%.
    mrbill46 said:

Will be turning in my 2014 Fusion SE soon and vehicle inspection is set for Oct 20. This is my first time turning in a leased car. Anything I should be aware of? The car is in excellent condition and is below mileage.
    Also, are you sure about the MF of 2.25% to lease a low mileage 2016 Fusion SE in AZ for 24 months? The MF on my 2014 model is 0.25%.

Yes... we are sure..

Have they sent an independent inspector to evaluate your car? Haven't leased a Ford, but every other company has sent someone to provide a detailed report on condition, so you know upfront what issues you might have. Just dropping the car off and waiting for the other shoe to drop is not a good way to do it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Yes, independent inspector is coming tomorrow. Just want to know what to expect. I have a good friend in Chicago who leases regularly and he just drops the car at the dealer with no problems because he intends to lease a new one.
    mrbill46 said:

Yes, independent inspector is coming tomorrow. Just want to know what to expect. I have a good friend in Chicago who leases regularly and he just drops the car at the dealer with no problems because he intends to lease a new one.

I had an Infiniti inspected last year. Inspector looked car over and made note of every nick and scratch, etc.. He put a repair cost on each one ($12, $35, etc..) At the end, it totaled $220, but none of them were high enough to trigger an actual charge, so my lease end charges were $ZERO.

In my experience, that's typical, if you take reasonable care with your car, and treat it as though you owned it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Anyone have anticipated MF and residuals for November for Fusion SE in Arizona low mileage lease 24 mos.? Lease cash? My current lease is good until Nov 21 but October incentives look good except for MF (APR 2.25%).
    mrbill46 said:

Anyone have anticipated MF and residuals for November for Fusion SE in Arizona low mileage lease 24 mos.? Lease cash? My current lease is good until Nov 21 but October incentives look good except for MF (APR 2.25%).

Residuals won't change, they are good for the entire 4th Quarter. The current program is also scheduled for the full quarter, though they might have mid-quarter adjustments. Ford rarely makes a program worse during the quarter. They would usually only update it to improve it. So, little risk in waiting until November.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Thanks. FYI, I heard that Ford will have a major incentive program beginning Nov 3. If you have any details I will appreciate your input.
    mrbill46 said:

Thanks. FYI, I heard that Ford will have a major incentive program beginning Nov 3. If you have any details I will appreciate your input.

Sorry.. no info or insight on next month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

For month of November: Ford Fusion SE, 24 mo/10,500 miles, what is residual % and MF in Arizona? Are these numbers part of the major incentive plan starting Nov 3?
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,012
    mrbill46 said:

For month of November: Ford Fusion SE, 24 mo/10,500 miles, what is residual % and MF in Arizona? Are these numbers part of the major incentive plan starting Nov 3?

62% and 2.25%. $2250 lease cash

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

I've been told by an Arizona dealer that the APR is now 1.5% and lease cash dropped to $1750. Awaiting more confirmation.
    edited November 2015
    mrbill46 said:

I've been told by an Arizona dealer that the APR is now 1.5% and lease cash dropped to $1750. Awaiting more confirmation.

We show exactly what @michaell wrote in the post above yours.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

Not one Ford dealer in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area has offered a $2250 rebate on a 2016 Ford Fusion SE lease. They all said $1750 rebate plus $250 for RCL renewal.
    mrbill46 said:

Not one Ford dealer in the Phoenix/Scottsdale area has offered a $2250 rebate on a 2016 Ford Fusion SE lease. They all said $1750 rebate plus $250 for RCL renewal.

We can only give you the information we have....

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator