Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2016 BMW X1 xdrive2.8i

dwong9905dwong9905 Member Posts: 2
edited October 2015 in BMW
Do you have lease numbers on a 3 yr 10K/year lease yet? Getting numbers in the 60% residual, 0.00174 MF range. Seems like BMW is not being aggressive yet on pricing since it is a brand new car.

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,185
    dwong9905 said:

Do you have lease numbers on a 3 yr 10K/year lease yet? Getting numbers in the 60% residual, 0.00174 MF range. Seems like BMW is not being aggressive yet on pricing since it is a brand new car.

.00134 MF and 60% residual.

They are marking up the money factor the maximum allowed.

My guess: The new X1 will sell like hotcakes, and you won't see any deals for a long, long time.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    mdz2016mdz2016 Member Posts: 5
    My dealer will sell it to me at "invoice" or 93% MSRP. Is it really that hard to find a deal on this vehicle?
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,305
    mdz2016 said:

My dealer will sell it to me at "invoice" or 93% MSRP. Is it really that hard to find a deal on this vehicle?

Initially, yes. If your dealer is willing to sell it to you at invoice, I'd jump on it.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    merlinzzmerlinzz Member Posts: 1
    Looking for numbers on a 15K/yr. 36 mo. lease for 2016 X1. Also, being the end of the month, will number be changing in the next few days? Thanks!
  • Options
    merlinzz said:

Looking for numbers on a 15K/yr. 36 mo. lease for 2016 X1. Also, being the end of the month, will number be changing in the next few days? Thanks!

.00134 and 57%.

New numbers out next week.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    tomcoccatomcocca Member Posts: 1
    Can you please provide the Nov. residual and MF for 36 month-12k/year lease? Thanks.
  • Options
    tomcocca said:

Can you please provide the Nov. residual and MF for 36 month-12k/year lease? Thanks.

Limited numbers so far ... .000131 and 60% for 36 months 10,000 miles per year

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    tomcocca said:

.00131 MF and 59% residual

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    rajcars1rajcars1 Member Posts: 7
    Hi, any November / End of Year rebates or incentives coming up soon?
  • Options
    rajcars1 said:

Hi, any November / End of Year rebates or incentives coming up soon?

No incentives that we see on the X1 for November. Can't predict what will happen next month.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    scottnsc2scottnsc2 Member Posts: 29
    Any idea when we'll see the 2 wheel drive versions? Just don't need 4 wheel/all wheel drive in my area.
  • Options
    scottnsc2 said:

Any idea when we'll see the 2 wheel drive versions? Just don't need 4 wheel/all wheel drive in my area.

As in, when will they be available at the dealer?

No idea ... sorry.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    scottnsc2 said:

I don't think they are going to offer the new X1 in 2-wheel drive, are they? I think they are afraid of showing off it's FWD roots.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    vinnynyvinnyny Member Posts: 764
    I just bought a 2016 X1 for $34K after a $500 USAA rebate (MSRP = $36,695). I got $3K more for my trade than Edmunds and KBB trade value. The dealer was Chapman I-10 in Chandler AZ and the experience was excellent. No BS. No pressure. No lies.
  • Options
    vinnyny said:

I just bought a 2016 X1 for $34K after a $500 USAA rebate (MSRP = $36,695). I got $3K more for my trade than Edmunds and KBB trade value. The dealer was Chapman I-10 in Chandler AZ and the experience was excellent. No BS. No pressure. No lies.

Congrats, and enjoy the new X1!

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator