Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Toe-to-Toe With Z06 In the Mountains - 2015 Dodge Viper GT Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited October 2015 in Dodge
imageToe-to-Toe With Z06 In the Mountains - 2015 Dodge Viper GT Long-Term Road Test

We head for the mountains with the 2015 Chevy Corvette Z06 and our long-term 2015 Dodge Viper to see which is better in the real world.

Read the full story here

Comments

• subatomicsubatomic Member Posts: 140
    Great post. Very good comparison/contrast between two formidable sports cars.
  • nagantnagant Member Posts: 176
    How many car mags will continue to keep making excuses for blown and/or malfunctioning C7 engines?
  • cjasiscjasis Member Posts: 274
    @nagant is spot on. I'm sorry but while I'm no Corvette hater I thought the bad old days of making excuses for cars that can't hold up to heat and excusing sports cars that can't actually handle the track were over.
  • dgcamerodgcamero Member Posts: 148
    edited October 2015
    nagant said:

How many car mags will continue to keep making excuses for blown and/or malfunctioning C7 engines?

The C7 is just too pretty in the face to have a perfectly effective cooling system. It's as if GM said [non-permissible content removed] pedestrian safety system!