Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Center-Stack Trim Flaw - 2015 Nissan Murano Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited October 2015 in Nissan
imageCenter-Stack Trim Flaw - 2015 Nissan Murano Long-Term Road Test

A trim piece in the center stack of our 2015 Nissan Murano bows outward and doesn't sit nicely flush with the surrounding trim. A minor detail, but worth checking out at the Murano's next service.

Read the full story here

Comments

• allthingshondaallthingshonda Member Posts: 878
    Looks like the either the screen or climate control module had to be replaced before you received the vehicle.
  • daryleasondaryleason Member Posts: 501
    I'll just say this...the vehicle must be put well enough together that this is something that caught your attention. The better a vehicle is put together, the more the minor things get noticed. I'm not going to single out any particular brand, but I will single out decades. For instance, cars from the 70s, you wouldn't be a bit surprised to see huge gaps between interior panels, misaligned trim, etc. Nowadays, we're more particular because we know a lot of the assembly is done by machines, which we expect to have tighter tolerances.
  • rysterryster Member Posts: 571

Looks like the either the screen or climate control module had to be replaced before you received the vehicle.

Or the trim piece was warped when new. Most owners would never even notice this gap.