Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Land Rover Range Rover Sport Lease Questions

13»

Comments

• brianw21brianw21 Member Posts: 15
    Can you post lease info for the RRS Supercharged for 10k a year. Looking for between 36-48 months.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,029
    brianw21 said:

Can you post lease info for the RRS Supercharged for 10k a year. Looking for between 36-48 months.

42 months is the sweet spot for the 2015 RRS SC - .00244 and 53%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• hk007hk007 Member Posts: 13
    hk007 said:

Hi,

Are numbers available for Nov? Looking for:

2016 SE and HSE. 10k miles. 36 month.

Is 36 month their best program? Don't mind 33 or 42 if the residuals are good.

Thanks!

Any update? Thanks!
    hk007 said:

hk007 said:

Hi,

Are numbers available for Nov? Looking for:

2016 SE and HSE. 10k miles. 36 month.

Is 36 month their best program? Don't mind 33 or 42 if the residuals are good.

Thanks!

Any update? Thanks!
    2016 RRS SE - 72% and .00251 for 33/10
    2015 RRS HSE - 67% and .00251 for 33/10

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• mcorfmcorf Member Posts: 89
    mcorf said:

Do you have the money factor and residual for 36/12K miles for the RRS HSE vs the full size RR HSE? 

Anything on these 2?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,830
    mcorf said:

mcorf said:

Do you have the money factor and residual for 36/12K miles for the RRS HSE vs the full size RR HSE? 

Anything on these 2?
    RRS HSE: .00241 MF and 58% residual (.00229 MF and 58% for 39/12)

RR HSE: .00290 MF and 53% residual (.00289 MF and 54% for 39/12)

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• viksinghbviksinghb Member Posts: 2
    Hi,

In the market for a new Range Rover Sport

Please if someone can get back to me with lease quotes, and the dealership to go into. I would appreciate it.

I have excellent credit 780+
    Sign and Drive (1st month + dmv + Bankfee(if absolutely needed)
    39mo/15k miles

Thanks in advanced guys!
    viksinghb said:

Hi,

In the market for a new Range Rover Sport

Please if someone can get back to me with lease quotes, and the dealership to go into. I would appreciate it.

I have excellent credit 780+
    Sign and Drive (1st month + dmv + Bankfee(if absolutely needed)
    39mo/15k miles

Thanks in advanced guys!

Which trim level?

Would need to know the MSRP and selling price to model a payment.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• dan_stevedan_steve Member Posts: 4
    Hey guys, interested in leasing a RRS HSE Diesel with MSRP of 76k with 5k down for 36 or 39 months at 10k miles a year. Dealer quoted $1100 per month as payment. That seemed high to me, anyone getting deals for similar vehicle under 1k per month?
  • bruno1985bruno1985 Member Posts: 11
    Im new to this forum and i need some advise guys
    im in the process of buying  the RRS hse sticker price is 76k . I have $3,000 to put down and i need 12k mikes p/year  i am already qualified tier 2   What should a good monthly payment should be for me??? Please advise 
    thank you
    dan_steve said:

Hey guys, interested in leasing a RRS HSE Diesel with MSRP of 76k with 5k down for 36 or 39 months at 10k miles a year. Dealer quoted $1100 per month as payment. That seemed high to me, anyone getting deals for similar vehicle under 1k per month?

Would need to know the negotiated selling price, and the breakdown of the $5K due at signing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

edited December 2015
    bruno1985 said:

im in the process of buying  the RRS hse sticker price is 76k . I have $3,000 to put down and i need 12k mikes p/year  i am already qualified tier 2   What should a good monthly payment should be for me??? Please advise 
    thank you

We would need to know the negotiated selling price and the breakdown of the $3000 due at signing. Also, what lease term would this be for?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Thanks. really more curious if at the MSRP, I would be able to negotiate a selling price that would allow me to pay less than 1k per month. Trying to figure out if this is an affordable car for me.
  • bruno1985bruno1985 Member Posts: 11
    Michaell said:

bruno1985 said:

thank you

We would need to know the negotiated selling price and the breakdown of the $3000 due at signing. Also, what lease term would this be for?

i went back to the dealer today and the sticker price was $75,800 the lease term they offered me was 42month lease with 10k miles p/year monthly payment $1,080.00 i told the sales associate that i will take this deal $3500 at signing 12k miles p/year, monthly payment $1,000 please let me know if you think i am negotiating a good deal. or what i should ask for?
    dan_steve said:

Thanks. really more curious if at the MSRP, I would be able to negotiate a selling price that would allow me to pay less than 1k per month. Trying to figure out if this is an affordable car for me.

Probably $1100-$1200/mo.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

bruno1985 said:

Michaell said:

bruno1985 said:

thank you

i went back to the dealer today and the sticker price was $75,800 the lease term they offered me was 42month lease with 10k miles p/year monthly payment $1,080.00 i told the sales associate that i will take this deal $3500 at signing 12k miles p/year, monthly payment $1,000 please let me know if you think i am negotiating a good deal. or what i should ask for?
    That seems like a lot for a $75K vehicle, but the lease program is not that good.

I don't know what you should do, but I'd pick a vehicle with a better lease program.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

edited December 2015
    @kyfdx question- why did you say mine should be around 1100-1200 per month, but that bruno was getting a bad deal. they seem nearly identical to me, just 3 months longer

where are the sweet spots for 2016 RRS HSE? I assume its better at lower miles so between 33/36/39 at 10k, whats best deal?
    dan_steve said:

@kyfdx question- why did you say mine should be around 1100-1200 per month, but that bruno was getting a bad deal. they seem nearly identical to me, just 3 months longer

where are the sweet spots for 2016 RRS HSE? I assume its better at lower miles so between 33/36/39 at 10k, whats best deal?

I didn't say he was getting a bad deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

kyfdx said:

dan_steve said:

Sorry misinterpreted- thought you were saying it was a lot for a 75k car, which i took as meaning a bad deal. I am pretty open to different lease terms, really looking for where i can get the best price. Is MF or Residual more important?
    dan_steve said:

kyfdx said:

dan_steve said:

Sorry misinterpreted- thought you were saying it was a lot for a 75k car, which i took as meaning a bad deal. I am pretty open to different lease terms, really looking for where i can get the best price. Is MF or Residual more important?
    Both are important to getting a good lease payment, as is negotiating a healthy discount from sticker.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• cm171717cm171717 Member Posts: 35
    Hi, looking for latest lease details for 2016 Range Rover Sport HSE

15k miles/yr
    36, 39, 42 month term
    Money factor

Also, how much is reasonable to expect off of sticker? It's a 70k+ msrp-- is closer to invoice reasonable (3-4K)?
    cm171717 said:

Hi, looking for latest lease details for 2016 Range Rover Sport HSE

15k miles/yr
    36, 39, 42 month term
    Money factor

Also, how much is reasonable to expect off of sticker? It's a 70k+ msrp-- is closer to invoice reasonable (3-4K)?

.00275 MF and 60%/60%/58% residual

No idea on pricing.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• rhoms3rhoms3 Member Posts: 12
    Do you have Jan rates for:

'16 HSE and Supercharged, 12k miles and either 33/36/39 month terms?

Thanks
    rhoms3 said:

Do you have Jan rates for:

'16 HSE and Supercharged, 12k miles and either 33/36/39 month terms?

Thanks

RR Sport HSE - .00305 and 66% / 64% / 63%
    RR Sport Supercharged - .00305 and 61% / 60% / 59%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ccroverccrover Member Posts: 9
    Hi, looking for current lease rates for a 2016 RR Sport Autobiography. 36 months. 20K Miles and 15K miles. Thanks.
    ccrover said:

Hi, looking for current lease rates for a 2016 RR Sport Autobiography. 36 months. 20K Miles and 15K miles. Thanks.

.00355 and 53% for 36/15. Extra miles are purchased up front at .10-.25/mile, deducted from the calculated residual.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• ccroverccrover Member Posts: 9
    Thanks, whats the basis for the extra miles purchase rate? Meaning how is the per mile charge decided? Is it a negotiated amount?
    ccrover said:

Thanks, whats the basis for the extra miles purchase rate? Meaning how is the per mile charge decided? Is it a negotiated amount?

No... it's set by the bank.

We just don't know the number.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

Edmunds Moderator

• fabjr410fabjr410 Member Posts: 3
    Hi do you have lease numbers for a 2016 RR Sport SC Dynamic 36mo/10k & 42mo/10k

Thanks in advance.
    fabjr410 said:

Thanks in advance.

.00305 and 59% or 55%

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• fabjr410fabjr410 Member Posts: 3
    Michaell said:

fabjr410 said:

Thanks in advance.

.00305 and 59% or 55%
    Thanks for the response.
    Wow brutal MF! May have to rethink leasing.
  • annap729annap729 Member Posts: 2
    Okay, so it's the end of the month and the dealerships need to close strong-they're down 30%. I went in looking for a 4-5 year old SC CPO and walked out tracking a 2016 RRS HSE. Says Supercharged on the motor but it's a v6 and doesnt say Supercharged on the tailgate. Assuming it to be an SC, it has the vision package and the climate package.

He has the price as 77k and worked up some numbers. apparently we are tier 3 but he thinks he can get us to tier 2. (chuckle)
    I believe the residual is 26k. He's coming up with 8k out of Pocket all-in (Maryland taxes) and just over 1000 for 39 months with a money factor of something like .0025.

I want to be in a Full-size if I'm going to pay 1000 a month but I'm guessing that's not possible.

Anyway, looking for some feedback-what should my target be? I see the advertised rate of 659 with 5k + for 39 on the RRS SE, but he tells me this is 10k more expensive.

Anyone out there have any thoughts?

• warbernwarbern Member Posts: 73
    Looking for MF and residual for May in Southern California on a 36/10 lease for a 2016 RRS TD6 Diesel. Any help would be much appreciated.
    warbern said:

Looking for MF and residual for May in Southern California on a 36/10 lease for a 2016 RRS TD6 Diesel. Any help would be much appreciated.

The 2016 thread can be found here:

http://forums.edmunds.com/discussion/38720/land-rover/range-rover-sport/2016-range-rover-sport-lease-questions#latest

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator