Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

An Unmistakable Cone of Irresponsibility - 2015 Ford Mustang GT Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited November 2015 in Ford
imageAn Unmistakable Cone of Irresponsibility - 2015 Ford Mustang GT Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.com's long-term 2015 Ford Mustang GT adversely affects the responsibility of its driver and those around the car.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    yellowbalyellowbal Member Posts: 234
    The STI launches better at the cost of drivetrain wear.
  • Options
    wheelmccoywheelmccoy Member Posts: 97
    Car Guy + Simpson's Fan + Responsible = +3

It must have been soooo tempting, but I'm glad you didn't race him, especially down a residential road.

One other responsible behavior I like about Mustang drivers -- they are among the few who use their turn signals. Well, it helps that the sequential lights are really cool on the Mustang.
  • Options
    mtnbiker8mtnbiker8 Member Posts: 39
    Have had full-on burnout drag racing exhibitions going on in the next lane for no good reason other than Mustang+loud exhaust. It's childish and stupid. Upsetting to little children and pets. I like it.
  • Options
    mtnbiker8mtnbiker8 Member Posts: 39
    Carlos Lago. I'm calling you out personally. Dude! Where is the aftermarket suspension review????
  • Options
    nagantnagant Member Posts: 176
    Thank you for not being a degenerate street racer.