Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2015 Honda CRV LX Climate Control and Gear Indicator not illuminated with headlights

allengatorallengator Member Posts: 2
edited November 2015 in Honda
Hello. Had to run some errands so took my parents 2015 Honda CRV out. Noticed when driving at night the PRND gear selector does not light up. Also, noticed all the hvac buttons do not light up, so I have no clue at night on the temp/fan speed/etc.. . Is this normal? I recall my sister's 2013 Honda CRV does have both the gear selector and climate control light up.

Comments

• jimbo65jimbo65 Member Posts: 65
    No it is not normal. Call the dealer and let them fix it. Warranty issue.
    2015 CR-V EX-L 2WD = One Sweet Ride :p
  • hondaretailerhondaretailer Member Posts: 33

Hello. Had to run some errands so took my parents 2015 Honda CRV out. Noticed when driving at night the PRND gear selector does not light up. Also, noticed all the hvac buttons do not light up, so I have no clue at night on the temp/fan speed/etc.. . Is this normal? I recall my sister's 2013 Honda CRV does have both the gear selector and climate control light up.

The gear sifter is not illuminated, the illuminated gear selection in in the instrument cluster. The HVAC should be illuminated.
  • allengatorallengator Member Posts: 2
    Thanks jimbo65 and hondaretailer!! Sent this link to my father; he is planning on going to the dealer this weekend.