Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

2015 Buick Regal Lease Questions

ClairesClaires Member Posts: 1,222
edited April 2015 in Buick
Welcome to Edmunds discussion dedicated to 2015 Buick Regal leasing questions. Here you can find and discuss all the latest lease details for the 2015 Regal, including cap costs, money factors, residual values, acquisition fees, etc. Please post any leasing questions you have or any details you’d like to share about your own lease deals.

You can also research local dealer inventory and pricing, reviews, features, and specifications, on Edmunds 2015 Buick Regal page.

Need help getting around? claires@edmunds.com - or send a private message by clicking on my name.

Tell everyone about your buying experience: Write a Dealer Review

Comments

• Options
    pklostermenpklostermen Member Posts: 9

Hello wondering if the numbers changed for sept. Buick regal awd MSRP around 33k. Lease 36mo 15k per year. Also I can't find the other 2015 regal thread? Can you please tell me how to compute the money factor? Thanks

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,319

@pklostermen said:
    Hello wondering if the numbers changed for sept. Buick regal awd MSRP around 33k. Lease 36mo 15k per year. Also I can't find the other 2015 regal thread? Can you please tell me how to compute the money factor? Thanks-

2015 - 1.45% and 55%. $800 lease cash.

2014 - 1.25% and 52%. $2350 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    mdp1177mdp1177 Member Posts: 8
    Hello,

I'm currently investigating a 2015 Regal. Can you provide me with the residual, money factor and lease cash for the following 3 year leases (12 and 15k).

Regal base FWD
    Regal Premium I FWD

Thanks in advance!
  • Options
    mdp1177 said:

Hello,

I'm currently investigating a 2015 Regal. Can you provide me with the residual, money factor and lease cash for the following 3 year leases (12 and 15k).

Regal base FWD
    Regal Premium I FWD

Thanks in advance!

1.80% and 55% for 36/15. Add 2% for 12K. $1450 lease cash.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

• Options
    mdp1177mdp1177 Member Posts: 8
    edited November 2014
    Thanks for the quick reply! Just to confirm, those numbers apply for both the base and premium 1?
  • Options
    mdp1177 said:

Thanks for the quick reply! Just to confirm, those numbers apply for both the base and premium 1?

No difference ... only one set of numbers for the Regal ... all trims.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    jaykirkrnjaykirkrn Member Posts: 2
    Just received the following quote from my Buick Dealer in Kentucky
    2015 Buck Regal GS AWD
    selling price- 44470
    discount 1820.60
    rebate 3600
    adjusted price 39049.40
    pin stripe 199
    window tint 299
    TOTAL PURCHASE 39537.40
    SERVICES 1194
    TAX 131.52
    NET PRICE 40872.92

0 DOWN
    24MOS/12K MILES=678
    36/12K MILES=544
    39/12K MILES=529
    ALSO need to mention that the discount or rebate above(not sure which one) is because my parents work for GM so have a GMS Number.....THIS SEEMS REALLY HIGH?? NO??
    Thanks in advance.
  • Options
    jaykirkrn said:

Just received the following quote from my Buick Dealer in Kentucky
    2015 Buck Regal GS AWD
    selling price- 44470
    discount 1820.60
    rebate 3600
    adjusted price 39049.40
    pin stripe 199
    window tint 299
    TOTAL PURCHASE 39537.40
    SERVICES 1194
    TAX 131.52
    NET PRICE 40872.92

0 DOWN
    24MOS/12K MILES=678
    36/12K MILES=544
    39/12K MILES=529
    ALSO need to mention that the discount or rebate above(not sure which one) is because my parents work for GM so have a GMS Number.....THIS SEEMS REALLY HIGH?? NO??
    Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately, we haven't had any Buick lease numbers for a couple of months, but I agree that the lease quotes seem pretty high.

Check with a different dealer and see if they give you better numbers; if nothing else, the competition between them will help you get the best deal.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    leescottleescott Member Posts: 170
    Could I please have the 36/39 numbers (10K miles/year) for a Regal GS manual tranny (in case there is a deduction for that) for south Florida. Also, is there any lease and/or conquest cash?

Thanks!
  • Options
    leescott said:
    Could I please have the 36/39 numbers (10K miles/year) for a Regal GS manual tranny (in case there is a deduction for that) for south Florida. Also, is there any lease and/or conquest cash? Thanks!
    Sorry we didn't get any Buick lease numbers for July. 

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    kahrguykahrguy Member Posts: 1
    I'd like to get clarification on the requirements for the $2400 "Bonus Lease Cash" for a Regal Turbo Premium I. This is shown under Incentives and Rebates here on Edmunds.com. When I go to the Buick website I don't find this offer listed.
  • Options
    kahrguy said:

I'd like to get clarification on the requirements for the $2400 "Bonus Lease Cash" for a Regal Turbo Premium I. This is shown under Incentives and Rebates here on Edmunds.com. When I go to the Buick website I don't find this offer listed.

It is a factory to dealer incentive.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    aebulbulaebulbul Member Posts: 26
    Priced a Regal 2016 lease 39 MO. 12,000 miles per year, premium II, $690 down (first month payment and taxes on rebates), and 275/month. Msrp $34,900. Gms pricing applied. First lease, thinking about pulling the trigger? Is it this a worthy deal? 
  • Options
    adamcaradamcar Member Posts: 41
    aebulbul said:

Priced a Regal 2016 lease 39 MO. 12,000 miles per year, premium II, $690 down (first month payment and taxes on rebates), and 275/month. Msrp $34,900. Gms pricing applied. First lease, thinking about pulling the trigger? Is it this a worthy deal? 

If you are a Costco member, you can get a $300 or $700 Costco cash card if you are an Executive member.
  • Options
    aebulbul said:
    What is the selling price?

Looks like a good deal, on the surface...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator

• Options
    aebulbulaebulbul Member Posts: 26
    adamcar said:
    If you are a Costco member, you can get a $300 or $700 Costco cash card if you are an Executive member.
    We're executive Costco members, but can't stack with Gms. Gms pricing is much better even with Costco card. 
  • Options
    adamcaradamcar Member Posts: 41
    aebulbul said:
    adamcar said:
    We're executive Costco members, but can't stack with Gms. Gms pricing is much better even with Costco card. 
    Might want to double check.  Costco cash card is independent of any pricing discounts, or so my dealer told me.  All you have to do is fill out a Costco survey to get the Costco cash card. Of course I have not done this so I could be wrong.