Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

2015 Mercedes-Benz GLA45 AMG Road Test | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,059
edited November 2015 in Mercedes-Benz

A high-performance version of the standard GLA hatchback, the GLA45 AMG combines one of the most powerful four-cylinder engines ever offered in a production car with a suspension and design to match. This is a serious performance machine for those who are willing to give up a little ride comfort in exchange for all-out speed.

Read the full story here

Comments

• I like AMG, but I'm not a fan of "performance crossovers". I would much rather prefer the A45 AMG, but that isn't sold in the USA. That's a proper hot hatch AMG style.
  • If you removed the mercedes and AMG symbols, I might have thought this was a next-gen Subaru WRX STI from the exterior and a good amount of the interior. I literally cannot imagine 5 years ago putting this car, with that wing, in front of a mercedes audience and asking what brand they thought it was. Would have been awesome though :)
  • greg128greg128 Posts: 422
    The spoiler looks like it came from a modded '96 Civic
  • If luck will have and my wife doesn't change her mind, we'll take delivery in Germany in the spring
  • steverstever Posts: 52,462
    Cool. Anticipation is half the fun, too.
  • fintailfintail Posts: 48,270
    You can even get the trim on a non-AMG model in Germany. I saw this one a few days ago:

I see it like an STi for those who don't wear a backwards baseball cap.