Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

Money factor and residual for FWD base 2015 exploer

bknebesbknebes Member Posts: 2
edited November 2015 in Ford
Trying to get an idea of what to expect to pay per month for 2015 based FWD Ford Explorer. The sticker price is 32085.what is a realalistic negotiated price considering 2016's are available?
Tagged:

Answers

• Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,315
    bknebes said:

Trying to get an idea of what to expect to pay per month for 2015 based FWD Ford Explorer. The sticker price is 32085.what is a realalistic negotiated price considering 2016's are available?

I don't track selling prices - use the "make / model / year" pull downs at the top of the page to link to the Edmunds price tools.

What lease term and how many miles per year are you looking for?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    bknebesbknebes Member Posts: 2
    36 month, 10500 mi/yr
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,315
    bknebes said:

36 month, 10500 mi/yr

Hmmm ... I don't have residual or money factors for the 2015 Explorer with my documents. Guess Ford is not supporting them for leases at this time.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4