Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

That's Not Lumbar - 2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited November 2015 in Dodge
imageThat's Not Lumbar - 2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 Long-Term Road Test

The switch to adjust the pedals in our 2007 Dodge Charger SRT8 is in a bad place.

Read the full story here

Comments

• Options
    kirkhilles1kirkhilles1 Member Posts: 863
    Wow. Very strange. I'm didn't even know that adjustable pedals were even an option. So... no adjustable lumbar support?
  • Options
    texanathearttexanatheart Member Posts: 5
    Does the Charger not have a manual lumbar lever on the side of the seat? My 06 300C SRT-8 has the lever. Not great, but better than nothing.
  • Options
    tom_in_mntom_in_mn Member Posts: 61
    Not having this disabled when in gear seems surprising. I'm sure they had lawyers back then.
  • Options
    5vzfe5vzfe Member Posts: 161
    I think the button on the seat is pretty smart, this way you can have an ideal seating position THEN adjust the pedals without leaning forward. My first car had manual mirrors, to adjust the passenger side one (which was loose) I had to set the seat, then reach across the car 15 times to get it right where I wanted it.
  • Options
    moparbadmoparbad Member Posts: 3,870
    The picture of the shoe on a pedal gives it away.
  • Options
    ebeaudoinebeaudoin Member Posts: 509
    Something similar happens to me every time I drive a BMW. I feel around looking for what I think would be lumbar adjustment and it turns out to be the Memory seat position button. Ugh.