Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Did you get a great deal? Let us know in the Values & Prices Paid section!
Meet your fellow owners in our Owners Clubs

Those Seats, Though - 2015 Ford Mustang GT Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Posts: 10,112
edited November 2015 in Ford
imageThose Seats, Though - 2015 Ford Mustang GT Long-Term Road Test

The Recaro sport seats in our long-term 2015 Ford Mustang GT are a nice complement to the rest of the car's performance potential. But they're clearly suited for taller drivers.

Read the full story here

Comments

• "Something changed between our last Mustang and our 2015 Ford Mustang GT."

Yes. The entire vehicle, basically.
  • I would be curious to find out what tall drivers have to say about the seats and pedals. Designing an interior to comfortably accommodate a wide range of body types is a challenge.
  • bankerdannybankerdanny Posts: 1,021
    This wouldn't be an issue for me because (a) I'm tall and (b) I wouldn't get the Recaros as I would rather have heated power seats that suit the 99.9% of the driving I would do rather than the sports seats that make sense for the 1 or 2 track days I MIGHT do while I owned the car.
  • roadburnerroadburner Posts: 13,120
    I still can't understand why the Fiesta and Focus STs get heated Recaros but the Mustang does not. I do like the manual adjustments on the Recaros; I would be the only one driving the car so the seats would rarely if ever need adjustment. I don't want or need the weight and complexity of power seats...

Mine: 1995 318ti Club Sport; 2014 M235i; 2009 Cooper Clubman; 1999 Wrangler; 1996 Speed Triple Challenge Cup Replica Wife's: 2015 X1 xDrive28i Son's: 2009 328i