Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

Audi A4 buying question

angelos1angelos1 Member Posts: 7
edited December 2015 in Audi
Hi everyone so I'm planning on getting a used 2015 Audi A4. Im planning on financing it because leasing just sounds stupid and such a waste of money. Plus if you don't have a credit score of at least 720 you're hopeless lol. But the problem is I have no credit history at all. So I don't know if I can get approved for an finance. I guess my mom could co sign me and she has really bad credit. Around 600 I think. I can pay for 500 a month the most for the monthly payment. Anything higher than that is just a joke. Waste of money. And I could put down a down payment of 4-5K the most. The car I'm looking at is 32K. So I don't know if I can get approved. I don't wanna go to an Audi dealer because it's quite far from where I live. And I don't wanna come all the way and then get rejected. That would be such a disappointment. So I wanna ask anyone with experience, or maybe a dealer is anyone is, is it possible for me to get a car loan? Any tips for me? Thank you very much! I really wanna get approved because I'm so addicted to Audi lol.
Tagged:

Answers

• angelos1angelos1 Member Posts: 7
  • angelos1angelos1 Member Posts: 7
    This is weird why is this forum all a bout leasing...?
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,789
    angelos1 said:

Hi everyone so I'm planning on getting a used 2015 Audi A4. Im planning on financing it because leasing just sounds stupid and such a waste of money. Plus if you don't have a credit score of at least 720 you're hopeless lol. But the problem is I have no credit history at all. So I don't know if I can get approved for an finance. I guess my mom could co sign me and she has really bad credit. Around 600 I think. I can pay for 500 a month the most for the monthly payment. Anything higher than that is just a joke. Waste of money. And I could put down a down payment of 4-5K the most. The car I'm looking at is 32K. So I don't know if I can get approved. I don't wanna go to an Audi dealer because it's quite far from where I live. And I don't wanna come all the way and then get rejected. That would be such a disappointment. So I wanna ask anyone with experience, or maybe a dealer is anyone is, is it possible for me to get a car loan? Any tips for me? Thank you very much! I really wanna get approved because I'm so addicted to Audi lol.

No credit or bad credit. $32K car. You can't come close to $500/mo. on a purchase.

$27K at 5% APR for 60 months is $510/mo. Doesn't sound like you would qualify for a 5% rate, though.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• rbirns1rbirns1 Member Posts: 311
    edited December 2015
    How about passing on the Audi, and instead buy a $5000 car for cash. Use the next year or so to establish credit (and save money), then come back and trade for something new.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 236,789
    rbirns1 said:

How about passing on the Audi, and instead buy a $5000 car for cash. Use the next year or so to establish credit (and save money), then come back and trade for something new.

That's a good idea..

Probably better to buy a $12K car with a $7K car loan to establish some credit...

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator