Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

What is this on my 2016 Rogue driver assistance screen.

badelia24badelia24 Member Posts: 29
edited December 2015 in Nissan
On my new Rogue, in the drivers assistance screen, at random times a little mph gauge pops up right under the time and temp but over the larger main screen. It doesn't count anything, and just shows a few dashes. Then it goes away. I have looked in the manual and googled and cannot figure out what it is or does, and why it seems to be there when it isn't recording anything. I have a pic of it but can't figure out how to post it here (can you?). Any help on this would be appreciated. I can email or send the pic if anyone wants to see it.
Tagged:

Comments

• steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    Usually you drag and drop - here's a blurb on how to post 'em.
  • badelia24badelia24 Member Posts: 29
    edited December 2015
    Ha thanks. Anyway here it is. I don't know what to call it so it's been hard trying to google specifics. I bet it's something obvious and I'm going to feel stupid once someone explains....
  • Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    I think it has something to do with your trip computer.
  • kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 235,188
    That dial on the same line has to do with cruise control. Do you have some sort of active cruise? Or, maybe you are hitting the button on the steering wheel?

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Mr_ShiftrightMr_Shiftright Member Posts: 64,481
    I'm pretty sure it's for "average mph" in the CC function, but I have no idea why it isn't registering. Maybe you need to scroll or something. Check your owner's manual for the cruise functions.
  • badelia24badelia24 Member Posts: 29
    Ahhhh. That's it. Apparently when I was turning the wheel at times, I hit the button. I used to do it on my Altima all the time. But on that, it would say "cruise" letting me know. The Rogue doesn't. Thanks for the help