Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

20,000 Miles Fly By - 2015 Nissan Murano Long-Term Road Test

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited December 2015 in Nissan
image20,000 Miles Fly By - 2015 Nissan Murano Long-Term Road Test

We aim to add 20,000 miles to each of our long-term cars in the course of a year. We did it in our 2015 Nissan Murano in just 10 months.

Read the full story here

Comments

• wtgkb8wtgkb8 Member Posts: 18
    Trouble free...except a driver side heated seat issue mentioned in the previous long term update. As I posted in that update...the described issue is not how the climate controlled seats are supposed to work. My 2015 Platinum FWD Murano heats evenly throughout the seat bottom and back for both driver and passenger side front seats. Also nice to see some good mpg on the Murano's display (even though I have no idea how long that calculation is for). I typically get at least that mpg for over 600 miles on road trips.
  • legacygtlegacygt Member Posts: 599
    This is typical for these types of cars in your fleet. What it shows is that when picking their daily drivers, a bunch of auto enthusiasts end up being just like the majority of the public. They go for useful vehicles first and crossovers fit the bill.