Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!
Options

GLC price?

gugulingugulin Member Posts: 14
edited December 2015 in Mercedes-Benz
Hello all, I am brand new to Mercedes brand and have no idea on the possible OTD price discount.

I am in San Francisco bay area. Just went to test drive last weekend and love it. But dealers do not have inventory I want. Before I pull the trigger, can anyone kindly let me know if:
1. I build exactly what I want and wait for 3 months. Let's say MSRP is about 46K
2. Some dealers may have inventory with both features I want and don't want. Let's say, MSRP is about 50K.

In each case, what is the reasonable discount I can expect? I pay cash, no mortgage, no lease, no trade in.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Comments

• Options
    kyfdxkyfdx Moderator Posts: 237,228
    gugulin said:

Hello all, I am brand new to Mercedes brand and have no idea on the possible OTD price discount.

I am in San Francisco bay area. Just went to test drive last weekend and love it. But dealers do not have inventory I want. Before I pull the trigger, can anyone kindly let me know if:
    1. I build exactly what I want and wait for 3 months. Let's say MSRP is about 46K
    2. Some dealers may have inventory with both features I want and don't want. Let's say, MSRP is about 50K.

In each case, what is the reasonable discount I can expect? I pay cash, no mortgage, no lease, no trade in.

Thanks in advance for any comments.

Not a lot of history on this brand-new model.

You can "build" your car, using the make/model/year tabs at the top of the page, and get Edmunds TMV price.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and share!

Edmunds Moderator

• Options
    solidoussnksolidoussnk Member Posts: 20
    Hello, all. I'm in NJ considering this vehicle (GLC). So far I've gotten 61% residule, .00166 money factor. Any info on factor and residule for July 2016? So far got dealer to come down 2k off 45k msrp. Any helpful advice would be appreciated. Was told if I setup autopay with MB Finance factor drops to .00156. Also if able to get fleet discount knocks another 1k off price.
  • Options
    MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,319

Hello, all. I'm in NJ considering this vehicle (GLC). So far I've gotten 61% residule, .00166 money factor. Any info on factor and residule for July 2016? So far got dealer to come down 2k off 45k msrp. Any helpful advice would be appreciated. Was told if I setup autopay with MB Finance factor drops to .00156. Also if able to get fleet discount knocks another 1k off price.

All the numbers the dealer has provided is correct.

Don't have any information on fleet discounts.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4

• Options
    mlevinemlevine Member Posts: 581
    MB fleet discount for GLC is $1,000.