Edmunds dealer partner, Bayway Leasing, is now offering transparent lease deals via these forums. Click here to see the latest vehicles!

2017 Chevrolet Cruze Hatchback Bound for Chevrolet Dealerships in Fall | Edmunds.com

Edmunds.comEdmunds.com Member, Administrator, Moderator Posts: 10,315
edited January 2016 in Chevrolet
2017 Chevrolet Cruze Hatchback Bound for Chevrolet Dealerships in Fall | Edmunds.com

The 2017 Chevrolet Cruze Hatchback, a new addition to the Cruze lineup, will arrive at Chevrolet dealerships this fall, following a debut at the 2016 Detroit Auto Show.

Read the full story here

Comments

• csubowtiecsubowtie Member Posts: 143
    It looks great, and it's about time. As hatchback popularity has been growing for years, GM's lack of one has been noticeable. Now if they would just build an SS version that would be great.
  • hank39hank39 Member Posts: 144
    edited January 2016
    I thought it was the Scion iM upon first glance. Good for Chevrolet. Hope it sells well; increases the popularity and bolsters the practicality of hatchbacks in the US.
  • steverstever Guest Posts: 52,454
    A good friend has a '13 Cruze that I enjoy driving. Comfy, and it doesn't give me a cramped feeling for being a small car. The hatch should be popular.
  • darthbimmerdarthbimmer Member Posts: 606
    Am I the only one who sees a fair bit of the Pontiac Aztek in this design? LOL.
  • MichaellMichaell Moderator Posts: 241,024
    I actually see a big resemblance to my 2013 Elantra GT.

Edmunds Price Checker
    Edmunds Lease Calculator
    Did you get a good deal? Be sure to come back and let us know! Post a pic of your new purchase or lease!

2015 Subaru Outback 3.6R / 2014 MINI Countryman S ALL4